UnderGround Forums Despite Ariel's arse lickin Askren outmeters Conor

28 days ago
1/23/06
Let alone Diaz.

These guys were doing interviews about an interview and it didn't even reach the alpha Askren plateau.
28 days ago
10/19/14

My god you're delusional.

28 days ago
1/23/06

Edited: 28 days ago
1/23/06
RichardSteel - 

My god you're delusional.

IS THE NEEDLE BROKEN NOW THAT IT'S NOT MOVING THE WAY YOU WANT?

7M here

28 days ago
8/26/11

That's a big difference between a video being up for 2 days as opposed to months. 

CRE, Where is your argument? 

28 days ago
1/23/06
Kimbos Lice - 

That's a big difference between a video being up for 2 days as opposed to months. 

28 days ago
1/23/06
Now you're seeing the dishonesty and mental gymnastics from fans and pundits alike that got Conor into these repeated problems.

I don't even blame him, when you got this many enablers it has to be impossible to remain realistic.
1/23/06

28 days ago
8/26/11
CRE -
Kimbos Lice - 

Use your words like a big boy. What are you trying to say? 

28 days ago
1/23/06
Kimbos Lice - 
CRE -
Kimbos Lice - 

Askren's interview > Conor's interview

On every level.
28 days ago
11/9/18
CRE -
Kimbos Lice - 
CRE -
Kimbos Lice - 

Askren's interview > Conor's interview

On every level.

You really are dumb af.

28 days ago
3/5/12
I think what CRE is trying to convey is the fact that numbers don’t lie. Askren has repeatedly out performed Conor with total views and when you factor in the amount of time and marketing Askren has had compared to Conor it’s rather apparent he’s out performing him.

The fact is Conor McGregor is old, obsolete and has left a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouths. Which isn’t just from that Dog piss Proper 12

28 days ago
12/4/18
Gucci2x - I think what CRE is trying to convey is the fact that numbers don’t lie. Askren has repeatedly out performed Conor with total views and when you factor in the amount of time and marketing Askren has had compared to Conor it’s rather apparent he’s out performing him.

The fact is Conor McGregor is old, obsolete and has left a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouths. Which isn’t just from that Dog piss Proper 12

Conor is done 

12/9/18

Askren will never be a huge draw because of a lucky knockout. Sad but true, regardless of what YouTube numbers say, the real nail in the coffin will be him vs Maia. Even if he wins it will be one of the most boring fights of the year to casual fans and now all his trash talk about everyone sucking won’t have much of an effect due to the fact that he dove into a knee in 5 seconds. I think askren could still be champ but his 15 seconds are over. Of course everyone wanted to see what he had to say after getting humiliated dont confuse that with him being a draw though.

28 days ago
12/8/12

Oh cool....his next fight must be in Vegas headlining a PPV....oh wait...its in butt fuck Egypt against a dinosaur on ESPN+

28 days ago
9/13/11
CloakedStar -

Askren will never be a huge draw because of a lucky knockout. Sad but true, regardless of what YouTube numbers say, the real nail in the coffin will be him vs Maia. Even if he wins it will be one of the most boring fights of the year to casual fans and now all his trash talk about everyone sucking won’t have much of an effect due to the fact that he dove into a knee in 5 seconds. I think askren could still be champ but his 15 seconds are over. Of course everyone wanted to see what he had to say after getting humiliated dont confuse that with him being a draw though.

People only tuned into the post Masvidal interviews because they don’t follow Ben’s social media. They wanted to see him eat humble pie. A lot of those views would be Street Jesus fans still enjoying the high of kneeing “the curly haired guy”. 

He just isn’t a draw, no matter how many times you imply it. He’s as big and no bigger draw than Mike Perry. 

28 days ago
12/8/12

28 days ago
6/3/08

Zzzzzzzzz

28 days ago
2/14/11

It’s surprised many, me included, but Askren has eclipsed Conor as the UFC’s main draw

28 days ago
10/19/14
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

It’s surprised many, me included, but Askren has eclipsed Conor as the UFC’s main draw

What an ignorant claim.

28 days ago
1/1/01
Of course everyone wanted to watch the Askren interview . He was KOd faster than anyone in UFC history. All that talk, all that hype, and boom out in 5 seconds. His star has faded , if he was such a draw he'd be on a ppv . He had people going but he's been exposed , almost by Robbie and then definitely by Masvidal. Ben Askren is not an elite UFC level fighter. Sorry Cre .
28 days ago
11/14/16
Gucci2x - I think what CRE is trying to convey is the fact that numbers don’t lie. Askren has repeatedly out performed Conor with total views and when you factor in the amount of time and marketing Askren has had compared to Conor it’s rather apparent he’s out performing him.

Boom! Nailed it 

28 days ago
11/14/16
Smilin like Rashad -

Oh shit. Baghdad bob for the win of destiny!

28 days ago
1/23/06
28 days ago
1/23/06