UnderGround Forums Did Andrada Tap? (Video)

8 days ago
3/16/18

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcVBywgIBp/?igshid=azz3v4yaw85d

Blue please!

She clearly taps a few times but not she if she is “tapping”. 

Thoughts?

8 days ago
1/1/01
Damn. It does look like a tap from the outside, but why? Kimura was nowhere near full twist, she's in no danger.
8 days ago
3/16/18
PeterIrl - Damn. It does look like a tap from the outside, but why? Kimura was nowhere near full twist, she's in no danger.

Might have been. We are not the ones feeling it. Maybe it was twisting something or felt like something was going to snap or muscle pull for a split second. 

Very interesting. 

8 days ago
3/16/18

She clearly lets go and taps. Looks like whatever was in pain instantly let loose so she continued on but that is a tap. 

8 days ago
11/20/09
PeterIrl - Damn. It does look like a tap from the outside, but why? Kimura was nowhere near full twist, she's in no danger.

My thoughts exactly

Maybe she was briefly thinking of trying to break the kimura grip but quickly thought against it and just went for the slam?

8 days ago
8/6/08
seems like an involuntary motion..i had something similar happen to me when i was in a kimura in a tournament...ref said i tapped but i didnt
Edited: 8 days ago
1/30/16
gokudamus - seems like an involuntary motion..i had something similar happen to me when i was in a kimura in a tournament...ref said i tapped but i didnt

So you tapped, just involuntarily

did rules change to where an “I didn’t mean to tap” now counts?

8 days ago
5/18/11

All I know is that Jesus didn't tap.

8 days ago
7/22/05
8 days ago
8/6/08
danybayamon23 - 
gokudamus - seems like an involuntary motion..i had something similar happen to me when i was in a kimura in a tournament...ref said i tapped but i didnt

um no i wasnt unconscious idiot...my free arm was moving in a way that looked like a tap as i was trying to adjust but i wasnt deliberately tapping...i wasnt even in any pain
8 days ago
3/28/10
Looks like a tap to me.
8 days ago
1/1/01
The "Brazilian tap" strikes again
8 days ago
1/30/16
gokudamus -
danybayamon23 - 

um no i wasnt unconscious idiot...my free arm was moving in a way that looked like a tap as i was trying to adjust but i wasnt deliberately tapping...i wasnt even in any pain

Right, because I’m the idiot who tapped and can’t accept it 

get over it dude you lost

8 days ago
8/6/08
danybayamon23 - 
gokudamus -
danybayamon23 - 

wtf r u talking about...i am over it fool...im saying a "tap" is a voluntary act...so if you make a motion that looks like a tap but is involuntary, it is by definition not a tap
8 days ago
4/27/07

Wtf

8 days ago
11/28/03

didnt seem like there was any reason to tap, yet she released her grip, tapped, and ... why?

Edited: 7 days ago
3/17/11

I wondered

7 days ago
1/1/11

A fake tap to trick rose in releasing?

Or a twitch

7 days ago
2/17/03
bizarre.
7 days ago
2/9/14

Or that was the signal to let Rose she is about to slam her for the finish.   Let the conspiracy begin! 

I don't actually believe this,  but it is very odd. 

7 days ago
12/23/02

It looks like a tap but I also thought Handy tapped against Tito so I could be wrong.

7 days ago
9/30/10

What would she be tapping to though?  The grip is locked but nothing sunk in.  Love Thug but this is a bit of a stretch.

7 days ago
2/8/12

That is an involuntary movement.

7 days ago
1/1/01

My primary thoughts are 1. There was nothing to tap to 2. I don’t know who “Andrada” is.

7 days ago
7/14/17
gokudamus -
danybayamon23 - 
gokudamus -
danybayamon23 - 

wtf r u talking about...i am over it fool...im saying a "tap" is a voluntary act...so if you make a motion that looks like a tap but is involuntary, it is by definition not a tap

Lol

Dude, calm down, you're getting trolled.