UnderGround Forums Did Colby get Usman deported?

9 days ago
1/23/06

If you need me, I’ll be in Africa ???

9 days ago
4/17/17
Usman and Colby are both pouting a bit. They shouldve gotten the MSG main event. I dont know how the negotiations went, and I am not blaming the fighters over the UFC but that fight between Usman and Colby is better and more relevant than the Masvidal/Diaz fight.
9 days ago
2/15/06
No. He didn't get him deported but he's going to build a wall around him.
9 days ago
2/24/19

Now that is some serious running and hiding ...

9 days ago
6/28/10

He's not even thinking about defending it, just wants to take pics with it.

9 days ago
9/5/12
We Are All One Mean Species - Usman and Colby are both pouting a bit. They shouldve gotten the MSG main event. I dont know how the negotiations went, and I am not blaming the fighters over the UFC but that fight between Usman and Colby is better and more relevant than the Masvidal/Diaz fight.

I don't think it would be better. Definitely more relevant. But I would much rather see diaz/masvidal, it's more of a fight for the fans in my eyes

9 days ago
2/15/06
BrckNoHitBk - 

Woodley looks like an active Champion compared to Usman
9 days ago
6/17/16

What's with all of these guys winning the belt and then taking their ball and going home?

If that's your approach you're probably already screwed as far as having a title reign is concerned.

9 days ago
2/3/10

Just pay them already so we can see the dang matchup!!

9 days ago
12/9/09

170 has been held up for far too long with champs that don't want to fight

9 days ago
10/24/10
StrikingMMA -
BrckNoHitBk - 

Woodley was active. Not sure why some people (not necessarily you) have a hard time with that. Hopefully Usman fights soon. Against Colby. 

9 days ago
9/7/19
Why dont they strip him and have colby fight whoever and get this going.
9 days ago
1/23/06
The Assassanator - 
sickminds443 - Why dont they strip him and have colby fight whoever and get this going.

I like the way you think.

Covington vs. Woodley ?
9 days ago
1/1/01
Yeah, seems like venues like MSG are going to be for super fights that don't necessarily consider rankings. Throw in PPV names like Diaz whilst he still has momentum.

Then Vegas is for title defenses for guys snoozeman.

I am right?
9 days ago
11/19/06

Bye

9 days ago
8/20/03
StrikingMMA - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

This

9 days ago
3/17/14
sickminds443 - Why dont they strip him and have colby fight whoever and get this going.

because it was Colby that didnt agree to the fight not Usman. Colby said they only gave him one offer and didnt negotiate it. Why do all of you idiots think Usman is to blame? 

9 days ago
11/23/14

Colby clearly stated the UFC low balled him and he wasnt gonna fight for the amount offered. But he also said Usman didnt agree to the fight either which leads me to believe he to was lowballed as champion?

9 days ago
1/30/16
DthAngel -

Colby clearly stated the UFC low balled him and he wasnt gonna fight for the amount offered. But he also said Usman didnt agree to the fight either which leads me to believe he to was lowballed as champion?

Serious question here, but don’t these guys have contracts?

I don’t know the ins and outs of it obviously, but hasn’t UFC been notorious for offering X amount of fights at X dollars per contract?

Im pretty sure UFC isn’t just negotiating amounts for every single fight

9 days ago
7/22/15

The suprimist are alive and well.

9 days ago
1/23/06
Trump/Masvidal 2024
8 days ago
11/28/03

pretty good title.

8 days ago
11/20/05
knappster -

because it was Colby that didnt agree to the fight not Usman. Colby said they only gave him one offer and didnt negotiate it. Why do all of you idiots think Usman is to blame? 

Didn't Ariel also report that things got so bad with Usman that they considered stripping him and doing Jorge/Leon for the vacant title?? 

Seems that both sides shoulder some of the blame on this one.

8 days ago
4/17/17
Hate420 - 
knappster -

Didn't Ariel also report that things got so bad with Usman that they considered stripping him and doing Jorge/Leon for the vacant title?? 

Seems that both sides shoulder some of the blame on this one.

... or the UFC is to blame.

If neither Colby nor Usman liked the contracts, there mustve been something to it, one would think. I dont remember Usman ever having problems with contracts.

That said, after they moved on from Colby and Usman, they were able to secure Masvidal and Diaz quick. I wonder if they were given similar contracts to CC and KU.
8 days ago
11/10/18
BrckNoHitBk -

Woodley syndrome. Hey, it’s lucrative being champ and these guys know it’s possible to lose any fight at that level.