UnderGround Forums Did IAQUINTA show the blueprint to deal w Khabib?

17 days ago
8/15/15
leifdawg -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

Al's performance was way overblown due to low expectations. All he did was not get finished.

When he stopped takedowns he got owned on the feet. Constantly hit with stiff shots to the face while landing basically nothing.

For Khabib not to finish him just shows Khabib is way beatable. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have finished a shitty looking Iaquinta. Khabib is so overrated. More than the fight this Saturday, I’m looking forward to the excuses all the Khabib shills will come up with when Dustin hands him his first L. The excuses will almost be better than the fight. 

Let’s see your excuse when he wins again.. makes sure to come eat your crow after you see him beat a game Porier. AI isn’t some fucking scrub.. stop downplaying one of the best guys in the division. AI has some of the best hands at 155lb. Losing to Cowboy and Khabib doesn’t make you suck, atleast he had the balls to challenge himself instead of sitting on the sidelines like a scared bitch like Conor. Conor would get folded by AI.. it’d be AI’s easiest fight in years. He’s been fighting beasts back to back.. respect his hustle you bum. 

You sound so triggered. Iaquinta sucks. Some of the best hands??? Lmao. Fuckin dummy. Khabib couldn’t even finish that bum and he practically gave him every opportunity to do so. Khabib just isn’t as great as the shills want to believe and Saturday the truth will unfold. You’ll be gone like the wind or you’ll show up with 1000 excuses.

Seems to me you’re the one making excuses. That’s the irony, that come Saturday your tune will suddenly change to saying Porier was a bum too, and he didn’t pose a threat to Khabib, yadayadayada.. that’s what clowns like you do. Khabib isn’t a 1 shot KO guy, he’s a grind you out guy and beat your ass for 25 minutes. Some would say that’s a worse way to endure a loss.. but Charlie Hustle doesn’t think Iaquinta is a good fighter. You obviously don’t know shit.. not everybody can be the best. The best is determined by facing the best and that’s how the order shakes out. To disrespect Iaquinta, a guy who challenges himself fight after fight against the best just shows your character. You’re human filth, a pos.. “Iaquinta sucks”.. Foh you sound like a 5 year old saying shit like that. Iaquinta is pretty damn good. You win some, you lose some, but fans just love you for trying your best every time. You’d rather worship that bum who spent the last 3 years sitting on his ass.. says alot about you as well. Show and prove is the name of the game, not some hypotheticals.. Iaquinta has been in the fire the whole time your hero was catching rape charges and beating up old men in bars.. but hear you tell it it’s Iaquinta that sucks? Foh..

Funny how all your responses are auto pilot. Like you assume I’m a McGregor fan because I don’t like Khabib. What a fucking imbecile you are haha. Iaquinta is a bum, will never sniff a title shot. If you can never challenge for the title, you’re a bum. These are hard facts. Khabib doesn’t grind shit out, he lays on top of guys that can’t wrestle. That’s it. We’ll see where you are Saturday night. And lol @ your “5 year old” quip....do you just type straight from an internet insult cliche book? Fuckin loser.

You know who would never sniff a LW title shot based on ability? Conor.

I see you’re emotional haha that’s what happens when you try to defend dumb shit lol

17 days ago
7/19/13
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

Al's performance was way overblown due to low expectations. All he did was not get finished.

When he stopped takedowns he got owned on the feet. Constantly hit with stiff shots to the face while landing basically nothing.

For Khabib not to finish him just shows Khabib is way beatable. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have finished a shitty looking Iaquinta. Khabib is so overrated. More than the fight this Saturday, I’m looking forward to the excuses all the Khabib shills will come up with when Dustin hands him his first L. The excuses will almost be better than the fight. 

Let’s see your excuse when he wins again.. makes sure to come eat your crow after you see him beat a game Porier. AI isn’t some fucking scrub.. stop downplaying one of the best guys in the division. AI has some of the best hands at 155lb. Losing to Cowboy and Khabib doesn’t make you suck, atleast he had the balls to challenge himself instead of sitting on the sidelines like a scared bitch like Conor. Conor would get folded by AI.. it’d be AI’s easiest fight in years. He’s been fighting beasts back to back.. respect his hustle you bum. 

You sound so triggered. Iaquinta sucks. Some of the best hands??? Lmao. Fuckin dummy. Khabib couldn’t even finish that bum and he practically gave him every opportunity to do so. Khabib just isn’t as great as the shills want to believe and Saturday the truth will unfold. You’ll be gone like the wind or you’ll show up with 1000 excuses.

Seems to me you’re the one making excuses. That’s the irony, that come Saturday your tune will suddenly change to saying Porier was a bum too, and he didn’t pose a threat to Khabib, yadayadayada.. that’s what clowns like you do. Khabib isn’t a 1 shot KO guy, he’s a grind you out guy and beat your ass for 25 minutes. Some would say that’s a worse way to endure a loss.. but Charlie Hustle doesn’t think Iaquinta is a good fighter. You obviously don’t know shit.. not everybody can be the best. The best is determined by facing the best and that’s how the order shakes out. To disrespect Iaquinta, a guy who challenges himself fight after fight against the best just shows your character. You’re human filth, a pos.. “Iaquinta sucks”.. Foh you sound like a 5 year old saying shit like that. Iaquinta is pretty damn good. You win some, you lose some, but fans just love you for trying your best every time. You’d rather worship that bum who spent the last 3 years sitting on his ass.. says alot about you as well. Show and prove is the name of the game, not some hypotheticals.. Iaquinta has been in the fire the whole time your hero was catching rape charges and beating up old men in bars.. but hear you tell it it’s Iaquinta that sucks? Foh..

Funny how all your responses are auto pilot. Like you assume I’m a McGregor fan because I don’t like Khabib. What a fucking imbecile you are haha. Iaquinta is a bum, will never sniff a title shot. If you can never challenge for the title, you’re a bum. These are hard facts. Khabib doesn’t grind shit out, he lays on top of guys that can’t wrestle. That’s it. We’ll see where you are Saturday night. And lol @ your “5 year old” quip....do you just type straight from an internet insult cliche book? Fuckin loser.

“Will never sniff a title shot”... he already fought for the title genius. Try again.

I’m an imbecile because I call you out as a McGregor fan? Are you not? Are you sitting here denying your status as one of his nuthuggers confirmed by your post history? Lol.. ashamed of your own history. 

“Khabib doesn’t grind shit out, he lays on top of guys that can’t wrestle.” I’ve never seen a fight where Khabib was just laying on top of anybody. Might want to ask Michael Johnson and Barboza if he was just laying on top of them.. might want to ask Al Iaquinta if he just laid on top of him. Actually what makes Khabib the man in his division is his ability to work everyone he fights and dominate. Ask your boy Conor if he just laid on top of him..lol taptaptap 

You’re just mad little guy.. Charlie Hustle you don’t have to lie to kick it, and edits don’t help you if what you’re saying isn’t factual. BTW I’m here every Saturday, in the fight thread. Don’t worry about where I will be at, you should start planning your dismissive excuse of Porier, and how he was never any good, and how he will “never sniff a title”..smh Dumbass exposed! Give credit where it’s due. Iaquinta > Conor because he’s been active and he doesn’t just TALK about fighting Cowboy Cerrone, he gets in there and does it. He went the full 5 with Khabib on last minute notice, Conor got his assbeat and finished with a full camp. Iaquinta beat Kevin Lee, Conor won’t even take a single fight in the division because everyone in the division would kick his ass. One’s pussy, the other is a game competitor in the division. You worship the guy who’s been hiding for 3 years over the guy who has been active.. nothing else to say to you clown. We’re done here..your child brain has been exposed. 

So you just copied what I said, haha fuckin lame. But I expect nothing less from a delusional UG piece of shit. 

You mad? lol Your reading comprehension sucks. Read it again Charlie.. at some point you’ll realize I tore you a new asshole by dismantling those false statements you pulled out of your old one. 

Ummm you’re mad because you copied me :)

I’ll accept your white flag.. obviously you’ve gone into full on clam, defensive af, and you’ve been diminished to senseless pyscho babble at this point, arguing just to argue with anyone and everyone. You’ve embraced troll mode because you have nothing else to contribute to the conversation. A 5 year old mentality in a grown man. Sometimes it’s better to just shut up, take your L and keep it moving, than to hold the spotlight on yourself reaffirming what we all figured. I didn’t know who Charlie Hustle was before today, but I can assure you I’ll never forget going forward. You sir are one of a kind stupid..lol  Congratulations. 

Edited: 17 days ago
9/29/09

https://gfycat.com/dismalmatureemu

17 days ago
3/6/07
tomtomthumb - 50-43 -50-43 -50-44

This. And only this. 

17 days ago
3/13/08
Charlie Hustle -
leifdawg -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

I see you’re emotional haha that’s what happens when you try to defend dumb shit lol

McGregor has exactly 1 W at LW and it was against one of the smaller guys in the division.  McGregor doesn't have the skills to go on a run against top LWs.  He might win a a few, but he will lose more than he will win.

16 days ago
8/26/11
Charlie Hustle -
Kimbos Lice -
Charlie Hustle -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

So 99% of all fighters are "bums"? What a fucking retarded thing to say.

If you’re not challenging for the title you’re just a stepping stone. Why so emotional?

You sound like a whiney bitch. Go back to sucking your brother's dick.

Classic closet UG comment lol

Just don't tell my boyfriend :)

16 days ago
2/15/06
Charlie Hustle - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

Starting Saturday you will be back to using your Indian name. Charlie Croweater.
16 days ago
1/22/19
touch -

Yeah shell up in a fear of takedown and lose every round on the feet. Some blueprint!

He did not shell up, he had his hands by his ankles he was so afraid of the takedown.  He neglected MMA and just went in to wrestling mode and paid the price in the way of his face becoming a punching bag.  Khabib looked like Ali vs Rousey out there.  Al is just tough.

16 days ago
12/25/12
chupecabre -

Best showing? He got embarrassed. He lost every minute of every round. Some blueprint 

I'm honestly not a fan of his, but Conor is the only guy to ever win a round off Khabib.

What? Go rewatch the Gleison Tibau, Pat healy and RDA fights! They were a lot closer than people seem to remember.

Khabib is not some unstoppable monster who never lost a round, he arguably lost the Tibau fight. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Edited: 16 days ago
8/3/11
Brandonbrazell -
chupecabre -

Best showing? He got embarrassed. He lost every minute of every round. Some blueprint 

I'm honestly not a fan of his, but Conor is the only guy to ever win a round off Khabib.

What? Go rewatch the Gleison Tibau, Pat healy and RDA fights! They were a lot closer than people seem to remember.

Khabib is not some unstoppable monster who never lost a round, he arguably lost the Tibau fight. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

The Tibau fight was posted here recently and most people concluded that Khabib won it. I agree it was not 30-27 though. As for Healy and RDA, there is no way in hell Khabib lost a single round to those two. 

16 days ago
8/3/11

For Healy all I have is this gif

Edited: 16 days ago
7/19/13

Just watched that Khabib vs Tibau fight for the first time.. that was clearly a fight Khabib won. He was the guy pushing the pace and dictating where the fight took place. Sure Tibau landed some counters in the exchanges, but Khabib was landing more and had him under pressure from bell to bell. Mario was also all over Khabib, trying to take away positions and everything to help Tibau. I saw a clear 2-1 for Khabib. Round 1 and round 3. I gave Tibau round 2, but I can see why the judges saw it 30-27 given who was pressing the action and diving in with strikes every exchange. 

16 days ago
11/8/08
StrikingMMA -
Charlie Hustle - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

Starting Saturday you will be back to using your Indian name. Charlie Croweater.

Okay. That was a good one. Lol

16 days ago
7/16/10

Ortega with his improved stand up is his biggest threat.

16 days ago
8/3/11

In the Tibau fight, Joe was all over Tibau's dong, which is why many people thought Khabib lost.

Rogan's been hanging off Khabib's nuts ever since though. 

15 days ago
8/6/06
Brandonbrazell -
chupecabre -

Like I said, offically Tibau didn't win a single round.

15 days ago
2/17/03
Brandonbrazell - 
chupecabre -

The RDA fight was a wrestling match in which RDA got repeatedly tech falled. It was not a close fight.
15 days ago
1/1/01
Yes, AI exposed Khabib to a degree. Interesting fight.
15 days ago
10/26/05
tenchu - Yes, AI exposed Khabib to a degree. Interesting fight.

I'm curious about this narrative. How does losing every minute of every round equate to exposing someone. I'm not sure where this fairy tale started. 

13 days ago
2/15/06
Charlie Hustle - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

Please change your username to Charlie Croweater!
12 days ago
7/19/13

Where you at CrowEater? Come own it.. stop hiding. 

9 days ago
2/28/14
leifdawg -
Charlie Hustle -
leifdawg -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
KnockoutThoughts -
Charlie Hustle -
andrewwarner -

McGregor has exactly 1 W at LW and it was against one of the smaller guys in the division.  McGregor doesn't have the skills to go on a run against top LWs.  He might win a a few, but he will lose more than he will win.

Ummm...bro. He beat the lightweight champion. Your entire argument goes out the window when the guy that he beat, was the champion.....IE the best of the best. The guy who beat the guy who was the best......to become the best. 

There's literally nothing more braindead and idiotic than trying to say that a guy who beat the champion of a weight, isn't good enough at that weight. If a guy who absolutely sucks black dicks 24/7 destroys the champion of a division, you're making the argument that the division itself sucks. That's the only thing you're doing. And that would make you a fool.

9 days ago
7/29/02
Charlie Hustle - 

I wouldn’t say showed a blue print, but for sure showed Khabib isn’t some unstoppable force people make him out to be. Khabib actually looked terrible and didn’t even finish a sloppy Iaquinta. Completely beatable and Dustin will prove it this weekend. 

Welp.