UnderGround Forums Dillon Danis offers bullied kid free bjj for life

9/19/19 3:45 AM
1/13/10

I believe the video was posted a few days ago, but it’s starting to make its rounds on social media. 

9/19/19 3:52 AM
6/20/13

I hope someone can get this kid in touch with him and that this other kid gets humbled and a role model to fix his character. 

9/19/19 4:18 AM
3/18/14

Dont remember the backstory with this clip, but the kid was so slick. The kid in the OP will mess with the wrong dude one day

9/19/19 4:26 AM
3/18/14

^ The transition from head kick to scissor is ridiculous

9/19/19 8:31 AM
6/23/12

I think I follow the kids mom on Facebook cuz I see this all the time. The white kids story is this kid was bullying and sexually assaulted another girl in class. Mom adamantly denies it. She says all the white kids beat up her son and she wants the teacher fired. 

9/19/19 10:41 AM
7/16/13

Dont get the hate for Danis. In his chael interviews he seems nice enough.  Hopefully the kid gets some lessons with him

9/19/19 11:02 AM
3/13/18

9/19/19 11:09 AM
8/6/08

Danis should offer this to the old man at the bar. 

9/19/19 11:57 AM
10/29/13
RockTheVote -

I think I follow the kids mom on Facebook cuz I see this all the time. The white kids story is this kid was bullying and sexually assaulted another girl in class. Mom adamantly denies it. She says all the white kids beat up her son and she wants the teacher fired. 

Is this impossible for anyone else to understand or just me? Lol

9/19/19 12:19 PM
1/6/10
JonJonesBone -
RockTheVote -

The Caucasian minor alleges that antededently, the dark complexioned minor was being an antagonizer towards others and that he sexually assaulted a female that attended the same class as one or both of the minors. The mother of the dark complexioned boy denies the allegation and retorts that every Caucasian male engages in fisticuffs with her son and that her son always loses. She demands that the employment of faculty member overseeing her son's education be terminated.

9/19/19 12:28 PM
1/1/01
This is really nice of Danis. I hope the kid can somehow be put in touch with him. Increased aptitude in BJJ will give the kid more confidence which will, itself, mean less bullying.
Edited: 9/19/19 6:19 PM
1/1/01
I'm confident that Danis could take this shy, bullied kid and --after just a couple years of training-- turn him into a complete a-hole.
9/19/19 12:44 PM
1/8/04
Cool of him.
9/19/19 1:38 PM
6/23/12
Letibleu -
JonJonesBone -
RockTheVote -

The Caucasian minor alleges that antededently, the dark complexioned minor was being an antagonizer towards others and that he sexually assaulted a female that attended the same class as one or both of the minors. The mother of the dark complexioned boy denies the allegation and retorts that every Caucasian male engages in fisticuffs with her son and that her son always loses. She demands that the employment of faculty member overseeing her son's education be terminated.

Sorry. White kid says black kid harassed and grabbed a girl, which is why he beat up the black kid. Black kids mom says he's never been in trouble before and that all of the white kids beat up her son. She also says she wants the teacher fired.

I wish there was more evidence. I never believe things on the internet anymore. When I see a bunch of celebrities rush to pick a side, I've been jaded into thinking that side is wrong. 

9/19/19 1:52 PM
1/13/10
RockTheVote -
Letibleu -
JonJonesBone -
RockTheVote -

Sorry. White kid says black kid harassed and grabbed a girl, which is why he beat up the black kid. Black kids mom says he's never been in trouble before and that all of the white kids beat up her son. She also says she wants the teacher fired.

I wish there was more evidence. I never believe things on the internet anymore. When I see a bunch of celebrities rush to pick a side, I've been jaded into thinking that side is wrong. 

The father was posting other videos of his son in school, which were being deleted from IG by the schools request. They haven’t been cooperating with the family so they are looking to sue. 

9/19/19 5:12 PM
9/17/11

I saw that Ido Portal offered free touch butt in the park for life as well...

9/19/19 5:16 PM
1/23/06
You're all such good people.
9/19/19 5:47 PM
3/13/02

Who's Danis going to pay to coach him cause Danis is a joke.  

9/19/19 5:51 PM
10/5/15
303 -

His little act may be a joke but how high do u gotta be to think that man isn’t a top of the food chain bjj player?

9/19/19 6:14 PM
7/16/13
303 -

Who are you again?

9/19/19 6:23 PM
5/17/13
303 -

Well he paid MG....who’s the GOAT...and gave him his BB.

Also, you wouldn’t be able to touch Danis in any form of physical combat. 

9/19/19 6:28 PM
7/16/13
GaspareBJJ -
303 -

Well he paid MG....who’s the GOAT...and gave him his BB.

Also, you wouldn’t be able to touch Danis in any form of physical combat. 

I'll second that. 

9/19/19 6:30 PM
10/8/07

Danis can act like a douche at times but this is a very cool gesture.

Edited: 9/19/19 6:30 PM
9/19/13

He's not offering shit. Just looking for some easy clout on social media. I pity you fucking morons who think he was being sincere.

9/19/19 6:36 PM
7/30/03
303 -

There was a time when a person could see a post like this on here and be pretty sure that the poster is probably one of Dillon’s competitors. I miss those days