UnderGround Forums Does Mayce Barber smash Paige Vanzant?

24 days ago
4/22/13

Maycee Barber just tied Cyborg & Nunes for the most KO's in a row in UFC female history with 3. Her output once she stuns her opponent is unmatched. Maycee Barber will tee off with insane power shots.  After her win over Gillian Robertson Maycee calls out Paige.

In a battle between these two at 125lbs what happens? Does Maycee smash Paige or will Paige use her experience and upset the fast rising Barber?

24 days ago
3/17/14

Paige is an instagram model now, not sure why she even called her out. 

24 days ago
7/19/13

Barber wins. 

24 days ago
3/15/19

I think I misunderstood the title of this thread. 

24 days ago
7/19/13

Will this bout be under Ultimate Surrender rules? 

24 days ago
11/28/03

yes

24 days ago
9/24/18

It might be more competitive than some are thinking 

24 days ago
1/1/01
knappster - 

Paige is an instagram model now, not sure why she even called her out. 

because it would be an easy fight against a recognized game. That's half the part of PRIZEfighting.
24 days ago
1/26/08

It would be the toughest opponent Barber has had BUT odds are she would KO her. Doubt PVZ wants the fight with free agency looming.

24 days ago
7/12/12

She might, but I doubt we'll see it.

24 days ago
7/15/17

24 days ago
7/14/11

I’d smash both of them!

With my doodle

24 days ago
5/30/15

This guy puts weird ..... pauses in his ....... words. 

24 days ago
11/8/08
Grand master dave lang -

I’d smash both of them!

With my doodle

At the same time.

24 days ago
8/11/15

Pvz wins via rear naked. Naked. 

24 days ago
2/15/11

PVZ loses because she can't stop looking at her new tits.

Edited: 24 days ago
11/19/03

Id like to see PVZ turn up the training a bit more.  Her recent mitt work on IG looks slow with very little fluidity.  Good W for Barber if they go before the end of the year.

24 days ago
9/20/19

Barber will get owned by actual athletes. She has Ronda/correia level clumsy footwork. 

24 days ago
8/20/03
HillboFrateTrane - 

Barber will get owned by actual athletes. She has Ronda/correia level clumsy footwork. 

Finally...I thought I was the only one who has been saying this.

24 days ago
8/18/13
Captain Canuck -
HillboFrateTrane - 

You both forget there are no actual athletes in women’s MMA barring maybe Holm & Shevchenko 

24 days ago
8/20/03
Dreville79 - 
Captain Canuck -
HillboFrateTrane - 

You both forget there are no actual athletes in women’s MMA barring maybe Holm & Shevchenko 

I have not forgot that at all.

You have these women who are at the "top" of their division only because there is no one else who compares to them at the moment.

That's like me running a marathon.

I can do it.

No where near record time, and I'd be in the last bracket to come in and finish, but I can do it.

However, if you compare me to public school kids I'd look awesome!

24 days ago
1/1/01
I like Barber she hits like a tank, but Paige has some experience and it won't be an easy fight

I think I would pick Paige at this point
24 days ago
6/14/12
Captain Canuck -
Dreville79 - 
Captain Canuck -
HillboFrateTrane - 

You have these women who are at the "top" of their division only because there is no one else who compares to them at the moment.

I can do it.

No where near record time, and I'd be in the last bracket to come in and finish, but I can do it.

i think you look awesome compared to anyone you beautiful canadian bastard, you !

24 days ago
8/20/03
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Captain Canuck -
Dreville79 - 
Captain Canuck -
HillboFrateTrane - 

I can do it.

i think you look awesome compared to anyone you beautiful canadian bastard, you !

24 days ago
6/14/12
Captain Canuck -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Captain Canuck -
Dreville79 - 
Captain Canuck -
HillboFrateTrane - 

I can do it.

hahahaha

10/10