UnderGround Forums Dont jump to conclusions w Jon Jones.....

5 days ago
5/26/14

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

5 days ago
2/23/11

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

5 days ago
9/5/12
Gu31232 -

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

I’m not defending him but you can get a DUI even if the cars off.

5 days ago
5/26/14
Gu31232 -

I'm not a lawyer...but aggrevated would come from the high BAC.  I read his car was running but in park....so they hit him w a DUI.  Which a good lawyer could pick apart.

Do we know he was driving?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Pulsing bro.  Let him fight. 

5 days ago
1/11/06
Depending on the amount of DUI convictions and the terms of his probation he could potentially do prison time. It happened to a friend of mine.
5 days ago
7/8/13
0hi0direct -
Gu31232 -

I'm not a lawyer...but aggrevated would come from the high BAC.  I read his car was running but in park....so they hit him w a DUI.  Which a good lawyer could pick apart.

Well, Jones did admit to driving earlier, and that he intended to drive again. 

He's even too fucking stupid to just shut the hell up and stay silent. 

5 days ago
5/26/14
hankhill - Depending on the amount of DUI convictions and the terms of his probation he could potentially do prison time. It happened to a friend of mine.

Ur friends name wasnt long-money Jones tho.

He already has one of fertitas' lawyers working on it I'm sure. 

5 days ago
2/2/15
0hi0direct -

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

You must specialize in bird law.

5 days ago
5/26/14
spjackson77 -
0hi0direct -
Gu31232 -

Well, Jones did admit to driving earlier, and that he intended to drive again. 

He's even too fucking stupid to just shut the hell up and stay silent. 

He is one dumb mfer

5 days ago
11/8/11

He was behind the wheel of a running car. It really doesn't change anything that the car wasn't actually moving at that precise moment.

5 days ago
11/28/03

i think he was framed

again

5 days ago
12/8/12

He'll be back....i look  forward to the ensuing meltdown this place will have when he's HW champ....hes going to want to cash in after this.

5 days ago
8/29/07
What are the chances he ends up doing time?
5 days ago
1/1/01

Solid post OP.

Until context emerges meh.

5 days ago
1/11/06
0hi0direct - 
hankhill - Depending on the amount of DUI convictions and the terms of his probation he could potentially do prison time. It happened to a friend of mine.

Ur friends name wasnt long-money Jones tho.

He already has one of fertitas' lawyers working on it I'm sure. 

Actually they are multi millionaires. their family owns the San Gabriel water district. 3rd generation money. But yes, I see your point.
5 days ago
4/25/11

He won't learn. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone (else), I will be entertained watching his antics. He is a character. 

5 days ago
9/26/10

Everyone take your turn to kick Jon while he’s down. Same people will be quiet as shit soon. Funny tweets from some of these fighters lol. 

5 days ago
12/9/02
0hi0direct -

1) he always does

Let him bang bro

Yeah he got a driving while intoxicated charge because he wasn't driving. Ok.

5 days ago
12/9/02
Eisenberg -

He was behind the wheel of a running car. It really doesn't change anything that the car wasn't actually moving at that precise moment.

You just need to have the keys in the ignition. Doesn't even have to be running. Similar to being drunk with a firearm on you but it's not loaded.

5 days ago
9/22/11

Yeah the guy deserves a pass hes been through enough already.

5 days ago
12/9/13

i thought we agreed 3 years ago, that Jones should never drive again?

5 days ago
3/15/19

What would the alibi be? It was some other 6’6’’ black guy who looked just like him sitting around drinking and shooting guns in his car?

Actually Dana might think we’d fall for that. Mistaken identity. 

5 days ago
5/26/14

I agree hes a fuckwad.  I just see this being spun again that's all

5 days ago
4/12/11

The inability to learn from the same error is a sign of anti social personality disorder. I don't think hes stupid , he just doesn't care, even if it ruins his life.