UnderGround Forums Dont jump to conclusions w Jon Jones.....

10 days ago
12/7/10

He better hope he gets a SUPER sympathetic judge. Remember a lil while ago when he got in trouble with this same Albuquerque police for drag racing and he kept running his mouth to the cop and it was touch and go whether or not he was gonna end up with a parole violation? This is 100 times worse.

The firearm discharge is dubious. No witness saw him discharge the gun. Hopefully it's legal ownership. If it wasn't legal, or if posessing one was a violation of his parole, then Jon Jones is the stupidest fighter in the history of the UFC. He might as well have spray painted COME ARREST ME! on his car.

OP, I applaud your bravery in calling for a pause knowing how the UG hates Jon Jones, but it does not look good.

10 days ago
7/15/04

He was definitely firing rounds out of his car. They found a bullet casing right next to his car matching the caliber of gun in his car. Crazy

10 days ago
7/18/11
Smilin like Rashad -

He'll be back....i look  forward to the ensuing meltdown this place will have when he's HW champ....hes going to want to cash in after this.

It’ll be a meltdown for the ages. The UG will have a new post every three minutes as opposed to the normal fifteen. 

10 days ago
4/12/11

He needs to do time in the clink. Its his only hope.

10 days ago
7/4/10

Sounds like weed and alcohol was not enough for Jon that night.

10 days ago
3/17/14

he was just pulsing from his last DUI, clearly Jon is innocent. a homeless man was out firing a gun, Jon said thats dangerous, took the gun from him and saved his life. He took the liquor from him as well. big misunderstanding folks

10 days ago
5/26/14
BubblesNS -

He needs to do time in the clink. Its his only hope.

I agree.  A 6mo forced quarantine would be good for the disturbed fella 

10 days ago
4/17/06
fedro - 

Everyone take your turn to kick Jon while he’s down. Same people will be quiet as shit soon. Funny tweets from some of these fighters lol. 

Getting tired of people saying chit like this. If Jon wants to fuck up his life, that's his choice. He can do all the drugs he wants. When he got behind the wheel of a vehicle, he put other people in danger, and not the first time.

Fuck him.
10 days ago
12/31/09

Is this the second or third time he's been caught with DUI? 

10 days ago
12/7/10

10 days ago
12/9/13

Teflon Jon will get a slap on his wrist, no jumpsuit

10 days ago
1/1/01

Picograms, bro. Picograms.

Wait...that's a different JBJ legal / rule-breaking clusterfuck.

Carry on, then.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Gu31232 - 

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

I thought the reports said he was parked with the engine running?

10 days ago
2/24/11
Gu31232 -

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

The  engine was on but he was not driving. This would not apply to every countries. I believe n some states would even consider it driving if you had the keys in the ignition but the car is not even on. That’s using it imo.

10 days ago
8/20/03

10 days ago
8/27/08

Driving under the influence( during quarantine), and shooting a gun while drunk and high.

There is nothing trumped up here and if he doesn’t get time in jail it just proves how fucked the justice system is.

10 days ago
5/28/03

it'll stop being funny when he kills someone's child or spouse driving drunk. then we can talk about how good he was at putting his fingers in people's eyes.

9 days ago
4/25/11
HELWIG -

it'll stop being funny when he kills someone's child or spouse driving drunk. then we can talk about how good he was at putting his fingers in people's eyes.

Goat eye poker!

9 days ago
12/7/14
Smilin like Rashad -

He'll be back....i look  forward to the ensuing meltdown this place will have when he's HW champ....hes going to want to cash in after this.

Lol as much as I hate Jones I actually agree he has the tools to be hw champ. But there is no way he would actually ever move up to fight guys bigger then him. This is a guy who already has all the genetic advantages and still cheats in every way possible to beat guys smaller than himself

9 days ago
10/21/10
0hi0direct -

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

Atm??

Ass to mouth?....u never go ass to mouth

9 days ago
7/31/05
GrindOnLine -
Gu31232 -

The  engine was on but he was not driving. This would not apply to every countries. I believe n some states would even consider it driving if you had the keys in the ignition but the car is not even on. That’s using it imo.

The video is out. it was obviously a traffic stop because the officer asked him if he had anything to drink before he was DRIVING.

9 days ago
1/1/01
ShotgunSurgeon -

You have to assume he was heading out for strange and coke.

The thing is.... dude can keep a side piece and a apartment full of coke at all times if he wanted to, uber there whenever he wants. Maybe he is trying to leave new pussy and coke alone and he just got drunk at home, his fiancee of 15 years just got on his nerves so he got drunk and snapped.

Who the hell calls their girlfriend a "fiancee" for over a decade? Nobody plans a wedding for a decade. That is no finacee, that is a girlfriend or a baby's mamma. I imagine any woman that gets called a fiancee for an entire decade would be embarrassed as fuck.

Edited: 9 days ago
11/8/08

Let's wait until the facts come out because he may be innocent. What if he was driving and a guy with a gun ran up om him. As the guy is trying to carjack jon he stepped on a nearby rattlesnake (from the deserts they have out there in Albuquerque) that bit his leg causing him to shoot a round in the air from the pain. This gives jon the opening to disarm and take him down (Jon knows martial arts). The guy goes into shock and jon realizes the poison will kill him so he sucks it out the wound risking his life and coronavirus to save a man who was just trying to carjack him (jon is a christian and believes in forgiveness). Knowing about infections like staph from wrestling mats (jon used to wrestle and does bjj) he sanitizes the bite with a bottle of unopened alcohol he had in the trunk (it was a gift from jorge masvidal) and them gargles with some to kill any germs (there is a spread of coronavirus). Since Jon doesn't drink alcohol anymore (he learned his lesson after his last DUI) it makes him woozy and he has to sit down in his car. When he comes to the guy has left and there are some homeless guys asking if he's okay (and also asking for money). That's when the police pulled up.

So don't jump to conclusions before hearing both sides of the story.

9 days ago
11/29/11
BJ Penn Forever -
ShotgunSurgeon -

The thing is.... dude can keep a side piece and a apartment full of coke at all times if he wanted to, uber there whenever he wants. Maybe he is trying to leave new pussy and coke alone and he just got drunk at home, his fiancee of 15 years just got on his nerves so he got drunk and snapped.

Who the hell calls their girlfriend a "fiancee" for over a decade? Nobody plans a wedding for a decade. That is no finacee, that is a girlfriend or a baby's mamma. I imagine any woman that gets called a fiancee for an entire decade would be embarrassed as fuck.

I mean it's kinda smart and a look at how selfish he is as well. If I had to gueswhat other reason would he do it other than not wanting her to legally have any right to his wealth? 

Now all she can get is child support but the kids are old if I remember right 

9 days ago
1/1/01
2breath2feel -
BJ Penn Forever -
ShotgunSurgeon -

I mean it's kinda smart and a look at how selfish he is as well. If I had to gueswhat other reason would he do it other than not wanting her to legally have any right to his wealth? 

Now all she can get is child support but the kids are old if I remember right 

Not in all states, just living with a woman for years is enough in some states that she can get a piece of the pie. Don't know about New Mexico.