UnderGround Forums Dont jump to conclusions w Jon Jones.....

3/28/20 11:37 AM
12/21/13

He was driving drunk how more serious can it get? 

3/28/20 2:58 PM
12/7/10
JoeHurley -

Let's wait until the facts come out because he may be innocent. What if he was driving and a guy with a gun ran up om him. As the guy is trying to carjack jon he stepped on a nearby rattlesnake (from the deserts they have out there in Albuquerque) that bit his leg causing him to shoot a round in the air from the pain. This gives jon the opening to disarm and take him down (Jon knows martial arts). The guy goes into shock and jon realizes the poison will kill him so he sucks it out the wound risking his life and coronavirus to save a man who was just trying to carjack him (jon is a christian and believes in forgiveness). Knowing about infections like staph from wrestling mats (jon used to wrestle and does bjj) he sanitizes the bite with a bottle of unopened alcohol he had in the trunk (it was a gift from jorge masvidal) and them gargles with some to kill any germs (there is a spread of coronavirus). Since Jon doesn't drink alcohol anymore (he learned his lesson after his last DUI) it makes him woozy and he has to sit down in his car. When he comes to the guy has left and there are some homeless guys asking if he's okay (and also asking for money). That's when the police pulled up.

So don't jump to conclusions before hearing both sides of the story.

joe hurley O lawd! 

"jon is a christian and believes in forgiveness."

3/28/20 3:40 PM
1/17/03

How the fuck is driving drunk while shoting your gun in town not a felony? Lol

3/28/20 3:49 PM
1/1/01
Erik Apple -

I thought that was called Saturday night in Texas, I guess New Mexico is just different.

3/29/20 1:52 AM
3/13/02
0hi0direct -
Gu31232 -

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

I'm not a lawyer...but aggrevated would come from the high BAC.  I read his car was running but in park....so they hit him w a DUI.  Which a good lawyer could pick apart.

Do we know he was driving?

You are certainly not a lawyer.....lolololoo

3/29/20 2:11 AM
3/20/12

the guy is endangering every body

he has no regrets...for the last 10 years

why should anybody give him the benefit of the doubt?

3/29/20 9:29 AM
5/26/14
Rambo John J -

I'm not saying we all get together to pay his bail.

I'm not defending his stupid ass either.  Just saying look at the history.  Dont be surprised when he gets around it

3/29/20 11:56 AM
8/29/05
Bilge Water -
0hi0direct -

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

You must specialize in bird law.

Legit lol at the Always Sunny reference ??

3/29/20 12:37 PM
12/7/10
Rambo John J -

Because we should do unto others as we would like them to do unto us?

Because he's someone's son, someone's brother, someone's father, and he's capable of sinning and making mistakes like every other human being alive?

If you put aside your personal hatred of the guy, it's obvious what Jon Jones is most guilty of here is utter stupidity and recklessness. This is not a crime of evil or malice. We still don't know yet the full story of the gun. Jon has denied firing a gun and no one, including the officer, saw him shoot a gun.

The DWI is a serious allegation yes, but the average DWI case is handled thru fines and license suspension/revocation, not massive jail time like the UG Legal Dept seems to favor.

Go back and watch that arrest video and listen again to Jon Jones at the end, pleading with the cop to please just roll down the window. That is the sound of a completely broken man. Humiliated to his core, ashamed to even speak.

If that doesn't stir some compassion in you, may Allah have mercy on your cold cold heart.

3/29/20 4:46 PM
6/7/16
Erik Apple -

It would be here in houston. It’s bizarre to me also but states rights and all that.

3/29/20 5:07 PM
3/13/02
stainlesssteel -
Rambo John J -

Because he's someone's son, someone's brother, someone's father, and he's capable of sinning and making mistakes like every other human being alive?

If you put aside your personal hatred of the guy, it's obvious what Jon Jones is most guilty of here is utter stupidity and recklessness. This is not a crime of evil or malice. We still don't know yet the full story of the gun. Jon has denied firing a gun and no one, including the officer, saw him shoot a gun.

The DWI is a serious allegation yes, but the average DWI case is handled thru fines and license suspension/revocation, not massive jail time like the UG Legal Dept seems to favor.

Go back and watch that arrest video and listen again to Jon Jones at the end, pleading with the cop to please just roll down the window. That is the sound of a completely broken man. Humiliated to his core, ashamed to even speak.

If that doesn't stir some compassion in you, may Allah have mercy on your cold cold heart.

He cried after he got arrested for the hit and run on the pregnant lady, remember the one where he went back for his money and coke but not to check on the pregolady?

3/30/20 4:33 PM
12/7/10

This pregnant lady story will never die. Dude was involved in an accident, while probably coked out his mind. He had no idea who the other passenger of the car was. Difficult as it may be to admit, RUNNING AWAY IN THIS SITUATION WAS THE LEAST COSTLY MOVE FOR HIM!! Same thing as NEVER talking to cops is always the right move.

He had no idea any passenger was pregnant and its patently unfair to hold that against him.

3/31/20 4:15 AM
1/12/12
0hi0direct - 

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

He was already convicted of one DUI.

He fled the scene on foot in a crash where a pregnant woman was injured.  That would have been DUI #2 with a serious injury.  Unless, you're under the impression he wasn't intoxicated.

Now, he arrest for another DUI.

How often does this guy drink and drive where he not arrested or causing injuries to other people?  

Based on your "nobody knows the details. I don't see he was actually driving. he's allowed to drink", you are probaby under the impression Jones was not intoxicated when he was responsible for a hit and run causing serious injury.

The guy clearly does not care for the safety of others.  He clearly drinks and drives all the time.  And yet, you're talking some bull shit hoping he gets off.  

When do you believe he should face the consequences of his actions.   Maybe after a fatal DUI?

3/31/20 10:35 AM
12/7/10

The law convicts for culpability of committed crimes, not possibility of potential crimes.

3/31/20 11:58 AM
12/15/19
Whats he going to jail for, being a serial killer?
3/31/20 2:53 PM
3/13/02
stainlesssteel - 

This pregnant lady story will never die. Dude was involved in an accident, while probably coked out his mind. He had no idea who the other passenger of the car was. Difficult as it may be to admit, RUNNING AWAY IN THIS SITUATION WAS THE LEAST COSTLY MOVE FOR HIM!! Same thing as NEVER talking to cops is always the right move.

He had no idea any passenger was pregnant and its patently unfair to hold that against him.

Yeah, don't let the facts get in the way.  He knew someone was driving the other car, he knew someone may be hurt.  He didn't check on that person.  It just so happens it was a pregnant woman, and he would have known that had he had the decency to check on her well being.

3/31/20 5:33 PM
9/17/11
fedro -

Everyone take your turn to kick Jon while he’s down. Same people will be quiet as shit soon. Funny tweets from some of these fighters lol. 

This might ring true if it was his first time, shit maybe even his second time. Everyone knows he's a terrible selfish person. He deserves EVERYTHING he gets. Fuck him. Kick away. He showed his true colors on the hot mic on espn with Cormier. I'm sure he will still let you cradle his nuts though.

3/31/20 5:36 PM
9/17/11
stainlesssteel -
Rambo John J -

this is the type of thinking that keeps letting this guy, every other sports star and celebrity think their shit doesn't stink.

"People Won't Behave Unless They Have Something To Lose" - Jenny Holzer

3/31/20 7:49 PM
1/12/12
stainlesssteel - 
Rambo John J -

Get the hell outa here with "may Allah have mercy" b.s.

You seem to be under the impression that a man who continuously endangers others while driving under the influence some how deserves sympathy.  You play it down as utter stupidity and not malice when he has already injured a person in a prior wreck.

Something tells me that you have never experienced a loved one being killed or seen a wreck up close and personal where some one was killed by a drunk driver.

Having mercy on a person who commits a mistake is more than reasonable.  Having mercy on a person who continuously endangers people with zero concerns is ridiculous.  This is absolutey a crime of malice because Jones continuously repeats the crime knowing that he could potentially kill someone.

3/31/20 10:53 PM
5/26/14

https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/28978665/jon-jones-agrees-plea-deal-dwi-charge-new-mexico

I'll just leave this here....

Everyone talked shit but what do you know...Jon Jones isnt getting shit. House arrest and hittin the gym for 90 days until his next fight. 

4/1/20 1:27 AM
3/13/02
0hi0direct -

https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/28978665/jon-jones-agrees-plea-deal-dwi-charge-new-mexico

Everyone talked shit but what do you know...Jon Jones isnt getting shit. House arrest and hittin the gym for 90 days until his next fight. 

What happened to his lawyer”picking apart” his Dwi, he pled guilty......derp

4/1/20 1:32 AM
1/12/12
0hi0direct - 

It's not a matter of talking shit.  What he actually deserves and what he gets are two different things.

Yes some believed he was going to jail or prison but that was not my point or belief.  I'm familiar with the legal system and knew misdemeanor charges were not going to get him more than probation.  I stated this in another thread.

However, You cheerleading for a a man who drinks and drives on a consistentt basis and avoids facing any real consequences for his actions, is wierd.  Again, this would have been the third DUI if he didn't flee the scene after causing injury to a pregnant women.

You're another dude who has not seen lives and families destroyed by drunk drivers.   You think it's harmless and irresponsible even when a person consistently engages in this type of behavior.  Obviously, no biggie if it doesn't affect you personally, correct.

4/1/20 8:42 AM
7/21/10

But I've already put my "jump to conclusions" mat on the ground.??? 

4/1/20 10:37 AM
5/26/14
keithws2 -
0hi0direct - 

It's not a matter of talking shit.  What he actually deserves and what he gets are two different things.

Yes some believed he was going to jail or prison but that was not my point or belief.  I'm familiar with the legal system and knew misdemeanor charges were not going to get him more than probation.  I stated this in another thread.

However, You cheerleading for a a man who drinks and drives on a consistentt basis and avoids facing any real consequences for his actions, is wierd.  Again, this would have been the third DUI if he didn't flee the scene after causing injury to a pregnant women.

You're another dude who has not seen lives and families destroyed by drunk drivers.   You think it's harmless and irresponsible even when a person consistently engages in this type of behavior.  Obviously, no biggie if it doesn't affect you personally, correct.

Never have I cheered him on thru this.

He makes horrible fucking decisions and its dumb af to drink and drive.  I have experienced lost due to this.  Most selfish thing you can do.

On the other hand, it was a weak case as their wasnt much details...it was very vague.  Combine that with Jones $ and fertitta lawyers and hes gonna skate.

I never said he was gonna beat the case.  But obviously his team was able to leverage a smooth deal.

If my daughter was dating him I'd be acting like some of you guys on here..... but I just watch the guy fight every year or so.  Hes obviously fucked up.  

4/1/20 10:51 AM
12/7/10

I'm familiar with the legal system

No you're not, because if you were, then you would know that people do not get convicted based on the POSSIBILITY that they might committ a crime, they get convicted on the ACTUAL crime they commit.

Hatred of a man is not a crime.