UnderGround Forums Dont jump to conclusions w Jon Jones.....

4/1/20 10:54 AM
1/1/01

Jon Jones is untouchable! Lmfao!

4/1/20 4:22 PM
1/12/12
stainlesssteel - 

I'm familiar with the legal system

No you're not, because if you were, then you would know that people do not get convicted based on the POSSIBILITY that they might committ a crime, they get convicted on the ACTUAL crime they commit.

Hatred of a man is not a crime.

Do you understand the difference between a charge and conviction?   Do you understand the difference between an arrest and what is charged?

I never said he would be convicted based on the possibility of a crime.  I said these were misdemeanor charges which woud result in nothing more than probation "if convicted".  I was right!  He's now on probation for DUI #2.

"Hatred of a man is not a crime". 

What the fuck are rambling on about?  Who said hatred was a crime? Are you trying to get philosophical and spread enlightment, again.  There are people I dislike and some I hate.  However, that doesn't mean I want them to suffer if they are not harming others.  I just don't like them and go about my business.  I imagine this holds true for quite a few people.

In Jones' case.  He is putting people at risk.  He has harmed people and yet he continuous the same behavior.  That's the difference between simple dislike for a person who's simply an ass and in Jones' case, a person who causes harm and continuously endangers other with total disregard.  That's why people want him to go to jail.  Is this a difficult concept to grasp?

4/1/20 4:36 PM
11/8/08
stainlesssteel -

I'm familiar with the legal system

No you're not, because if you were, then you would know that people do not get convicted based on the POSSIBILITY that they might committ a crime, they get convicted on the ACTUAL crime they commit.

Hatred of a man is not a crime.

4/1/20 4:44 PM
12/7/10

Well bottom line brother is, the New Mexico District Attorney's office reviewed the case, the judge who signed off on the parole terms reviewed it, both with more legit law degrees than yours, and they all COMPLETELY disagreed with your asessment.

That's why Jon Jones received only house arrest and probation.

I repeat once again, there is no legal definition of a crime that includes being hated on the UG.

4/1/20 5:42 PM
3/13/02

he already pled in court and was sentenced?  I didn't see that, just that they reached an agreement with the DA.  That is incredibly fast to have pled guilty and been sentenced in less than 1 week.

4/1/20 5:46 PM
1/1/01

American Gangsters do whateva da fook they want.

Chael Sonnen believed he'd beat Jon Jones after seeing him drunk ...

4/1/20 8:53 PM
1/12/12
stainlesssteel - 

Well bottom line brother is, the New Mexico District Attorney's office reviewed the case, the judge who signed off on the parole terms reviewed it, both with more legit law degrees than yours, and they all COMPLETELY disagreed with your asessment.

That's why Jon Jones received only house arrest and probation.

I repeat once again, there is no legal definition of a crime that includes being hated on the UG.

Listen my man.  You are extremely confused. 

My assessment was, he would get probation if convicted.  He was convicted and got probation.  

None of this involved parole.  Parole is the release of a prisoner temporarily (for a special purpose) or permanently before the completion of a sentence, on the promise of good behavior.

But again, he was convicted, got a slap on the wrist and now has a 1 year probation for a second DUI conviction.  This has nothing to do with OG hate.  It has to do with his propensity to drive while under the influence and endanger the public.

If the hate angle makes you feel good, run with it.  

4/2/20 1:11 AM
11/25/18
spjackson77 -
0hi0direct -
Gu31232 -

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

I'm not a lawyer...but aggrevated would come from the high BAC.  I read his car was running but in park....so they hit him w a DUI.  Which a good lawyer could pick apart.

Do we know he was driving?

Well, Jones did admit to driving earlier, and that he intended to drive again. 

He's even too fucking stupid to just shut the hell up and stay silent. 

Yuuuup. You say you drank the alcohol when the car was in park, and get a good lawyer. 

4/2/20 1:20 AM
2/10/20
0hi0direct -

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

RE #4 - He already pleaded GUILTY to DWI, so fuck the rest of your theories. :)

4/2/20 10:32 AM
5/26/14
KingMartyrJack -
0hi0direct -

I have a feeling he dodged this bullet.

1) he always does

2) people are saying hes a felon, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes had that expunged.  I know he is a big gun collector and clearly legally owns guns.

3) he has money and can pay someone to help with a solid alibi....if he doesnt have one already

4) nobody knows the details. I dont see that he was actually driving. Hes allowed to drink.  

5) he has plenty of financial and legal resources/connections.

Hes a fucking idiot.  But I'm not here for him to raise my kids.....I enjoy the sport and want to see him at HW a little bit.  

Even though hes a fucking moron I have a feeling these charges are a bit trumped up atm.

Let him bang bro

RE #4 - He already pleaded GUILTY to DWI, so fuck the rest of your theories. :)

He def dodged the bullet and got hit with a blank.

When you have connections and good legal resources, you can squash a DUI within a week and get it out of the media.  

4/2/20 11:07 AM
12/7/10

If the hate angle makes you feel good, run with it.  

stainless dont hate.

he elucidates

4/2/20 12:43 PM
3/13/02
mmashburn85 - 
spjackson77 -
0hi0direct -
Gu31232 -

I’m all for giving people the BOTD but it clearly states in the arrest record that he was arrested for aggravated DWI which means he was driving while intoxicated. He was driving. Dude needs help. He clearly has a problem.

I'm not a lawyer...but aggrevated would come from the high BAC.  I read his car was running but in park....so they hit him w a DUI.  Which a good lawyer could pick apart.

Do we know he was driving?

Well, Jones did admit to driving earlier, and that he intended to drive again. 

He's even too fucking stupid to just shut the hell up and stay silent. 

Yuuuup. You say you drank the alcohol when the car was in park, and get a good lawyer. 

most states have physical possession laws