UnderGround Forums ESPN: Khabib the worlds #15th most popular athlete

3/13/19 8:38 PM
5/11/06
Ronaldo is easily the most popular athlete, its not even an argument, he has more than 3 times as many instagram followers as Lebron.
3/13/19 8:42 PM
2/22/19
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

OP the number # 1 ranked douche

Why does Khabib's success send you into a rage?

You should be banned for derailing threads with your personal agenda.

I’ve got zero issues with Khabib. You are lame as fuck and big time annoying. 

Cool ignore my posts and get lost, you're following me around like a bad smell at this point.

3/13/19 9:21 PM
2/2/07
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

Cool ignore my posts and get lost, you're following me around like a bad smell at this point.

Stop posting so much and you’ll be easier to ignore. I don’t want to report you but I will. You’ve been warned......

You’ve been warned 

3/13/19 9:25 PM
2/22/19
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

Stop posting so much and you’ll be easier to ignore. I don’t want to report you but I will. You’ve been warned......

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

3/13/19 9:30 PM
2/2/07
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

I hope you like cold water pal because you are on thin AS FUCK ice!!!!! Keep pushing! I’ll go through the proper fucking  channels you god damn jerk!!!!!

3/13/19 9:32 PM
2/2/07

I party with Kirik and top men on the reg so stick that up your ass and shit it out dude!

3/13/19 9:35 PM
11/14/16
moogin83 -
RichardSteel -

"Most popular," lmfao so he's what, running for prom queen now?

Nah. Hes Now more popular because he just beat up the worlds most famous prom queen.

lol so much this

3/13/19 9:39 PM
2/22/19
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

I hope you like cold water pal because you are on thin AS FUCK ice!!!!! Keep pushing! I’ll go through the proper fucking  channels you god damn jerk!!!!!

The reason I don't get banned is because I don't actually fighter bash. Being criticial of a fighter who got slaughtered after being built up as a false God by a legion of delusionists is perfectly acceptable, as is praising Khabib, after he took Conor's soul.

My posts are mostly about Conor's eroding MMA skills and overrated status. His criminal acts and several arrests since Khabib have shown his eroding mental state in the real world as well. I know the truth upsets some of his more sensitive fans but that ain't my problem.

Maybe you should start a forum with ConorWinsTheRematch where you won't have to face reality.

Edited: 3/13/19 10:06 PM
2/2/07
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

The reason I don't get banned is because I don't actually fighter bash. Being criticial of a fighter who got slaughtered after being built up as a false God by a legion of delusionists is perfectly acceptable, as is praising Khabib, after he took Conor's soul.

My posts are mostly about Conor's eroding MMA skills and overrated status. His criminal acts and several arrests since Khabib have shown his eroding mental state in the real world as well. I know the truth upsets some of his more sensitive fans but that ain't my problem.

Maybe you should start a forum with ConorWinsTheRematch where you won't have to face reality.

Your opinion does not bother me. What bothers me is that you spam the board. You are obviously on autism spectrum disorder and now I just feel bad.

3/13/19 10:39 PM
11/20/05
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

Your opinion does not bother me. What bothers me is that you spam the board. You are obviously on autism spectrum disorder and now I just feel bad.

You're no better, following him around crying about everything he does. Grow up.

3/13/19 10:50 PM
1/1/01
He's very popular for sure, but 15th most in the world??? That sounds like a stretch to me. World wide the top 10 alone would be soccer players.
3/13/19 11:00 PM
2/22/19
Hate420 -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

You're no better, following him around crying about everything he does. Grow up.

The guy has been stalking me since I got here.

3/13/19 11:07 PM
2/2/07
Hate420 -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

LMAO at someone with 420 in their screen name telling me to grow up. Fuck off dork! If he is going to be obnoxious then I will too. You come off like a whiny little nerd who follows him arounds and white knights for him.

3/13/19 11:15 PM
9/9/12
Captain Canuck - Khabib should fight Tony.

If he doesn't then it's a joke.

He got his title fighting a 11th ranked guy for a belt that was vacant.

The stripped interim title holder wasn't even his first defense. It was a stripped fighter who had not been in the sport for two years.

"Khabib should fight Tony.

If he doesn't then it's a joke.

He got his title fighting a 11th ranked guy for a belt that was vacant"

Khabib was scheduled to fight Tony for the belt before Tony pulled out. 

He fought the "11th ranked guy" on one day notice after Tony and Holloway weren't fit to fight. 

He embarrassed the last LW champ and made him quit.

Khabib may be a lot of things, but he is a legitimate champ. There's nothing tainted about his belt - he agreed to fight everyone the UFC put in front of him. 

I do agree that Tony vs Khabib needs to happen asap but there needs to be some contex added in your post. 

3/13/19 11:58 PM
2/22/19
Randy Marsh -
Hate420 -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

LMAO at someone with 420 in their screen name telling me to grow up. Fuck off dork! If he is going to be obnoxious then I will too. You come off like a whiny little nerd who follows him arounds and white knights for him.

You follow me around.

Never seen him follow me around.

3/14/19 1:24 AM
2/2/07
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
Hate420 -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

You follow me around.

Oh, am I being annoying? I’m sorry.  :...-(

3/14/19 1:28 AM
5/30/15

Just out of curiosity do you happen to know if that's a better number than McGregor?

Edited: 3/14/19 1:37 AM
2/6/15
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
Hate420 -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

You follow me around.

Your thread sucks and I thought for sure you and Hate420 (lmao gayyy) gobbled each other's cocks.

3/14/19 1:34 AM
9/24/18
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

It’s his need for attention due to the fact he’s been socially rejected his entire life. That’s literally the only reason you would come onto an online forum and act like an obsessed little loser the way jansen/onto does.. ATTENTION. We give him the attention he craves, despite all of it being negative and hate but that is irrelevant. 

That, and he wants to suck CWTR’s dick. 

3/14/19 2:01 AM
2/2/07
Jones right nostril -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

It’s his need for attention due to the fact he’s been socially rejected his entire life. That’s literally the only reason you would come onto an online forum and act like an obsessed little loser the way jansen/onto does.. ATTENTION. We give him the attention he craves, despite all of it being negative and hate but that is irrelevant. 

Agreed. Really sad life. The only way he can get attention is ruining the forum. Sad!!!!

3/14/19 2:38 AM
3/23/02
khabib needs to match Conor by getting a selfie with Leo Varadkar, better yet.. the President of the Unites States.
3/14/19 3:12 AM
12/14/15

The fact that fighting Mcgregor can make a backwards thinking, peado worshipper one of the most famous athletes in the world is a true testament to Mcgregors fame. Amazing. 

3/14/19 3:37 AM
2/22/19
Jones right nostril -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

Another guy here who follows me around when I barely acknowlege he exists.

You have the option to not post in my threads but you do anyway because you need to project your own social rejection. Let's be honest, you give me the attention because you have nothing better to do, neckbeard.

3/14/19 3:38 AM
2/22/19
Bigtrain2681 -

The fact that fighting Mcgregor can make a backwards thinking, peado worshipper one of the most famous athletes in the world is a true testament to Mcgregors fame. Amazing. 

It's a testament to how badly people want to see this turd flushed.

3/14/19 3:55 AM
9/24/18
PeterJansen - 
Jones right nostril -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

Another guy here who follows me around when I barely acknowlege he exists.

You have the option to not post in my threads but you do anyway because you need to project your own social rejection. Let's be honest, you give me the attention because you have nothing better to do, neckbeard.

Things I don't do:
- get banned return under new names
- post exclusively about conor/khabib
- create multiple attention seeking threads daily (mainly aimed at CWTR)
- embrace hatred from others the way you seem to

the last point alone is a sure sign that you've have had a shallow life up full of rejection. I hope things improve for you. But for now, if being perceived as a joke and being mocked daily is what gets you going, you're doing great BUDDEH!