Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

OP the number # 1 ranked douche

Why does Khabib's success send you into a rage?

You should be banned for derailing threads with your personal agenda.

I’ve got zero issues with Khabib. You are lame as fuck and big time annoying. 

Cool ignore my posts and get lost, you're following me around like a bad smell at this point.

Stop posting so much and you’ll be easier to ignore. I don’t want to report you but I will. You’ve been warned......

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

I hope you like cold water pal because you are on thin AS FUCK ice!!!!! Keep pushing! I’ll go through the proper fucking  channels you god damn jerk!!!!!

The reason I don't get banned is because I don't actually fighter bash. Being criticial of a fighter who got slaughtered after being built up as a false God by a legion of delusionists is perfectly acceptable, as is praising Khabib, after he took Conor's soul.

My posts are mostly about Conor's eroding MMA skills and overrated status. His criminal acts and several arrests since Khabib have shown his eroding mental state in the real world as well. I know the truth upsets some of his more sensitive fans but that ain't my problem.

Maybe you should start a forum with ConorWinsTheRematch where you won't have to face reality.

Your opinion does not bother me. What bothers me is that you spam the board. You are obviously on autism spectrum disorder and now I just feel bad.

It’s his need for attention due to the fact he’s been socially rejected his entire life. That’s literally the only reason you would come onto an online forum and act like an obsessed little loser the way jansen/onto does.. ATTENTION. We give him the attention he craves, despite all of it being negative and hate but that is irrelevant. 

That, and he wants to suck CWTR’s dick. 

Another guy here who follows me around when I barely acknowlege he exists.

You have the option to not post in my threads but you do anyway because you need to project your own social rejection. Let's be honest, you give me the attention because you have nothing better to do, neckbeard.

Things I don't do:
- get banned return under new names
- post exclusively about conor/khabib
- create multiple attention seeking threads daily (mainly aimed at CWTR)
- embrace hatred from others the way you seem to

the last point alone is a sure sign that you've have had a shallow life up full of rejection. I hope things improve for you. But for now, if being perceived as a joke and being mocked daily is what gets you going, you're doing great BUDDEH!

More things you don't do:

Have a life

Because if you did there would be no way you would put so much thought into mine.

3/14/19 11:33 AM
3/13/08
RichardSteel -

"Most popular," lmfao so he's what, running for prom queen now?

MMA is sports entertainment and popularity can directly lead to more money. 

3/14/19 12:05 PM
3/13/08
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -
PeterJansen -
Randy Marsh -

OP the number # 1 ranked douche

Why does Khabib's success send you into a rage?

You should be banned for derailing threads with your personal agenda.

I’ve got zero issues with Khabib. You are lame as fuck and big time annoying. 

Cool ignore my posts and get lost, you're following me around like a bad smell at this point.

Stop posting so much and you’ll be easier to ignore. I don’t want to report you but I will. You’ve been warned......

You’ve been warned 

Do what you want

I hope you like cold water pal because you are on thin AS FUCK ice!!!!! Keep pushing! I’ll go through the proper fucking  channels you god damn jerk!!!!!

The reason I don't get banned is because I don't actually fighter bash. Being criticial of a fighter who got slaughtered after being built up as a false God by a legion of delusionists is perfectly acceptable, as is praising Khabib, after he took Conor's soul.

My posts are mostly about Conor's eroding MMA skills and overrated status. His criminal acts and several arrests since Khabib have shown his eroding mental state in the real world as well. I know the truth upsets some of his more sensitive fans but that ain't my problem.

Maybe you should start a forum with ConorWinsTheRematch where you won't have to face reality.

I can't stand Conor, but disagree about his skills eroding.  I think that's a lazy excuse for why he lost to Khabib.  However his defensive wrestling look way better vs Khabib than it did against Mendez.

3/14/19 3:33 PM
3/12/15

Conor changed his bum life

3/14/19 5:30 PM
8/13/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

There was no quantifiable metric used to determine these rankings. there is nothing factual or statistical behind any of it. This list literally means nothing. They have Lebron listed as being more popular then soccer icons who destroy Lebron globally. Everyone will tell you that's full of shit. It's just a bunch of liberal ESPN dorks picking and choosing favorites.

I don't care how much that cuck Ari pays ESPN to keep up this Kebob propaganda charade going. No one knows who Kebob is. No one gives a shit about Kebob. Kebob isn't even more popular, then Conor is In Russia lol. 69% of Russians, across 26k votes on Russia's biggest sporting site, all voted that they wanted Conor to destroy Kebob. 69% of Russians chose Conor over kebob

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Kebob is nothing without Conor. Conor made that 300k PPV bum. And the only way Kebob is relevant is when his name is attached to his daddy's name, Conor. Kebob has already gone back to being irrelavant. Without Conor, Kebob won't break 400k buys his next fight. Hollywood liberal cuck nerd Ari forming a partnership with liberal ESPN, and then paying ESPN to put Kebob on some dork list with nothing behind it, doesn't change reality or facts. You are 1 sick disturbed psychopath, I bet you whack your little burnt tic tac weenie to any Kebob news/bad Conor news you search for and can find. Get a life you miserable pathetic nuthob loser

Yess the peasant is losing the plot  good times, good fukn times.

I like it how you call Conor your daddy as well lol

3/14/19 5:54 PM
2/22/19

ConorLostTheRematch went absolutely insane over the news that Khabib stole his fame and his soul.

3/14/19 5:59 PM
8/13/13
PeterJansen -

ConorLostTheRematch went absolutely insane over the news that Khabib stole his fame and his soul.

Hes probably ramming his ass viciously with his Conor micro dildo right now 

3/14/19 6:22 PM
2/22/19
Angry Ram -
PeterJansen -

Hes probably ramming his ass viciously with his Conor micro dildo right now 

He's a pervert

3/14/19 9:35 PM
2/22/19

McGregor getting arrested

Tony going nuts

Nobody can handle Khabib's success

3/14/19 9:55 PM
8/20/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

There was no quantifiable metric used to determine these rankings. there is nothing factual or statistical behind any of it. This list literally means nothing. They have Lebron listed as being more popular then soccer icons who destroy Lebron globally. Everyone will tell you that's full of shit. It's just a bunch of liberal ESPN dorks picking and choosing favorites.

I don't care how much that cuck Ari pays ESPN to keep up this Kebob propaganda charade going. No one knows who Kebob is. No one gives a shit about Kebob. Kebob isn't even more popular, then Conor is In Russia lol. 69% of Russians, across 26k votes on Russia's biggest sporting site, all voted that they wanted Conor to destroy Kebob. 69% of Russians chose Conor over kebob

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Kebob is nothing without Conor. Conor made that 300k PPV bum. And the only way Kebob is relevant is when his name is attached to his daddy's name, Conor. Kebob has already gone back to being irrelavant. Without Conor, Kebob won't break 400k buys his next fight. Hollywood liberal cuck nerd Ari forming a partnership with liberal ESPN, and then paying ESPN to put Kebob on some dork list with nothing behind it, doesn't change reality or facts. You are 1 sick disturbed psychopath, I bet you whack your little burnt tic tac weenie to any Kebob news/bad Conor news you search for and can find. Get a life you miserable pathetic nuthob loser

Except he smoked ya boy...Conor couldn't stop the stun bruh