Soup and Beer -
Soup and Beer -
He hung himself. Fucking conspiracy theorists.
Trust me when I tell you (I would know), guards can't get away with murder in prison.
Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with you.
Do we believe Dr Baden or some anonamous dude on an MMA forum that goes by the name of Mandible Claw.
That's a hard one.
Barbara Sampson, the New York City medical examiner, ruled Epstein's death a suicide by hanging.
Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with her.
Oh, you mean the guy who was hired by Epstein's brother who didn't perform the autopsy? No agenda there huh?
I'll take the New York Medical Examiner's death by hanging decision.
If one of the leading forensic pathologists is willing to abandon his credibility simply because he is being hired for a single case, then why wouldn't the Medical Examiner do it as well? And Baden was hired to give his determination of whether it was a suicide or homicide. He gets paid either way.
The conflicting reports between the medical examiner and the pathologist should at least give rise to the possibility that the original report was in error. Then when you add in all the other circumstantial evidence, it would be disengenious to dismiss it all as "conspiracy theory" as you say.
1) It was the first successful suicide attempt in over 22 years there.
2) The facility claimed he tried to commit suicide just three weeks before, but he and his lawyer said it was an assault by his cellmate.
3) Both cameras mysteriously go out that were monitoring the hallway to his cell.
4) Both guards removed an hour before he commits suicide
5) Other guards heard screaming from his cellblock
6) Many extremely powerful and well connected politicians and business people desperately needed to silence him before he could testify.
None of this is absolute proof he commited suicide, but if you look at all this evidence and denounce anyone with suspicions as "conspiratards" then you are being intellectually dishonest.