UnderGround Forums Epstein didn’t kill himself

9 days ago
10/24/10
Mandible_Claw -

Just a bunch of people talking about shit they know nothing about.

Keep on running with your own ideas, conspiracies and assumptions.

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

Ok boomer.

9 days ago
1/1/01
MrWizzykin67 - 
Dugs95 -
MrWizzykin67 -

I see this so much and I wonder if I'm supposed to care. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care if he commuted suicide or was murdered. Fuck him. 

His murder possibly prevented other pedophiles from being outed tho.... that’s what people care about, everyone is happy he’s dead we just wish some info could be beaten out of him first. 

The thing with that, though, is that the whole "epstein didn't kill himself" detracts from that. Instead of pulling attention to what he may have known and could have said, it pulls attention to whether he killed himself or not. So all in all, it's not a very clever meme.

The FBI doesn't carry out operations based on what meme is "pulling attention".  They operate on evidence and witnesses who can lead to indictments.  The key witness is dead so the likelihood of indictments is greatly reduced.  The FBI isn't going to become distracted because of an internet meme. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw - 

He hung himself. Fucking conspiracy theorists.

Trust me when I tell you (I would know), guards can't get away with murder in prison. 

Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with you.  

Do we believe Dr Baden or some anonamous dude on an MMA forum that goes by the name of Mandible Claw.  

That's a hard one.

9 days ago
7/22/15
Mandible_Claw -

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

That's most of the people in the OG. Bunch of knuckleheads, whining little bitches. 

9 days ago
2/29/16
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

Trust me when I tell you (I would know), guards can't get away with murder in prison. 

Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with you.  

Do we believe Dr Baden or some anonamous dude on an MMA forum that goes by the name of Mandible Claw.  

That's a hard one.

Barbara Sampson, the New York City medical examiner, ruled Epstein's death a suicide by hanging.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

Barbara Sampson, the New York City medical examiner, ruled Epstein's death a suicide by hanging.

Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with her.

9 days ago
2/29/16
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

Dr Michael Baden, one of the world's leading forensic pathologists disagrees with her.

Oh, you mean the guy who was hired by Epstein's brother who didn't perform the autopsy? No agenda there huh?

I'll take the New York Medical Examiner's death by hanging decision.

8 days ago
5/15/15
MrWizzykin67 -

I see this so much and I wonder if I'm supposed to care. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care if he commuted suicide or was murdered. Fuck him. 

& the peadofiles which now walk away totally free because he's dead?

8 days ago
11/18/14
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

how dare you attempt to besmirch the name of one of the finest minds currently posting on the information super highway.

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

Oh, you mean the guy who was hired by Epstein's brother who didn't perform the autopsy? No agenda there huh?

If one of the leading forensic pathologists is willing to abandon his credibility simply because he is being hired for a single case, then why wouldn't the Medical Examiner do it as well?  And Baden was hired to give his determination of whether it was a suicide or homicide.  He gets paid either way.

The conflicting reports between the medical examiner and the pathologist should at least give rise to the possibility that  the original report was in error.  Then when you add in all the other circumstantial evidence, it would be disengenious to dismiss it all as "conspiracy theory" as you say.

1)  It was the first successful suicide attempt in over 22 years there.

2)  The facility claimed he tried to commit suicide just three weeks before, but he and his lawyer said it was an assault by his cellmate.

3) Both cameras mysteriously go out that were monitoring the hallway to his cell.

4) Both guards removed an hour before he commits suicide

5) Other guards heard screaming from his cellblock

6) Many extremely powerful and well connected politicians and business people desperately needed to silence him before he could testify.

None of this is absolute proof he commited suicide, but if you look at all this evidence and denounce anyone with suspicions as "conspiratards" then you are being intellectually dishonest.

8 days ago
3/4/12
Mandible_Claw -

Are you a guard? or were you some low level scum bag who couldnt hang with the big boys on GP and turned PC? You have no fucking idea what a gaurd can and cant do, 

8 days ago
10/12/19

Op clearly posted this to ruffle peoples jimmys

8 days ago
10/12/19
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

Ok boomer.

Anyone who says ok boomer is a gay faggot 

8 days ago
10/24/10
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

Ok boomer.

And any adult that still calls someone a "gay faggot" is a monumental failure at life. Go back to 4chan idiot.

8 days ago
2/25/13
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

If one of the leading forensic pathologists is willing to abandon his credibility simply because he is being hired for a single case, then why wouldn't the Medical Examiner do it as well?  And Baden was hired to give his determination of whether it was a suicide or homicide.  He gets paid either way.

The conflicting reports between the medical examiner and the pathologist should at least give rise to the possibility that  the original report was in error.  Then when you add in all the other circumstantial evidence, it would be disengenious to dismiss it all as "conspiracy theory" as you say.

2)  The facility claimed he tried to commit suicide just three weeks before, but he and his lawyer said it was an assault by his cellmate.

3) Both cameras mysteriously go out that were monitoring the hallway to his cell.

6) Many extremely powerful and well connected politicians and business people desperately needed to silence him before he could testify.

None of this is absolute proof he commited suicide, but if you look at all this evidence and denounce anyone with suspicions as "conspiratards" then you are being intellectually dishonest.

3 and 4 are fasle (and maybe others)

This is known from the guards being prosecuted 

8 days ago
2/29/16
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

You're misinformed. Most of that didn't happen. 

And you cant take the word from the guy who was hired by Epstein's brother who DIDN'T DO THE AUTOPSY. 

The New York Medical Examiner determined it was a suicide by hanging and that the fractured bones in his neck were caused by said - suicide hanging.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Poiupoiu - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

The last I read in the Washington post, the FBI sent in the cameras for testing to see if they had been tampered with.  No useable footage was able to be retrieved.  That was the last I heard of it though.

8 days ago
1/7/06
Mandible_Claw -
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

And you cant take the word from the guy who was hired by Epstein's brother who DIDN'T DO THE AUTOPSY. 

The New York Medical Examiner determined it was a suicide by hanging and that the fractured bones in his neck were caused by said - suicide hanging.

How would a medical examiner know if said hanging was self inflicted, or is it was how do we know it wasnt coerced?  

How would an examiner be able to tell between bones broken by hanging and bones broken by an assailant with a rope?  No defensive wounds maybe?  But if guards had cuffed him first he wouldn't be able to offer much in terms of defence .

How are we sure medical examiner wasnt coerced, biased, or paid off etc?  There seems to be enough coincidence to at least lend credit to the possibility.

Legit questions, I dont know,  not trying to be a smart ass.    

2/25/13
Soup and Beer -
Poiupoiu - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

The last I read in the Washington post, the FBI sent in the cameras for testing to see if they had been tampered with.  No useable footage was able to be retrieved.  That was the last I heard of it though.

The case against the guards has footage of them checking the cell, just not all the times they were supposed to check it

8 days ago
2/25/13
mdrndaysamurai -
Mandible_Claw -
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

How would a medical examiner know if said hanging was self inflicted, or is it was how do we know it wasnt coerced?  

How would an examiner be able to tell between bones broken by hanging and bones broken by an assailant with a rope?  No defensive wounds maybe?  But if guards had cuffed him first he wouldn't be able to offer much in terms of defence .

How are we sure medical examiner wasnt coerced, biased, or paid off etc?  There seems to be enough coincidence to at least lend credit to the possibility.

It's more likely to believe the person that examined the body vs someone who didn't examine the body

8 days ago
10/12/19
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

Ok boomer.

And any adult that still calls someone a "gay faggot" is a monumental failure at life. Go back to 4chan idiot.

No your gay as hell it's OK though buddy

8 days ago
2/28/14

To the people who are vehemently against anything that is not strictly the official story: How do you feel about occasions in the past where the "official story" that was given at a time, was later revealed to be false? 

How about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? The government knowingly lied about an attack against the US and it helped spark the Vietnam War. This isn't a conspiracy. It's been proven. 

If you know the government is capable of lying on that level, sparking a war that lasts a decade and kills millions, but you think that lying about murdering the head of a pedophile ring involving the world's most powerful people is out of the realm of possibility.......what kind of fairy tale land are you living in? At what point in time have you questioned ANYTHING in your life?

Your girl goes out and bangs half the neighborhood, comes home and kisses you and says she was out with the girls. You think to yourself "Hmm I don't know, why would she have those stains on her clothes?" but shake the idea out of your head. You choose to just believe her explanation. LMAO

8 days ago
2/29/16
mdrndaysamurai -
Mandible_Claw -
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

The New York Medical Examiner can tell the difference between a hanging and strangulation.

If he was cuffed, his wrists would be marked up.

It's fun sometimes to think things are more than they seem. Some people watch a movie and it can warp their perspectives. Then there are people who just love conspiracies. 

Epstein hung himself.

9/13/18

One of many forced suicides that the Clinton's are responsible for.

Billy boy made like 26 trips to pedophile Island and the side of beef didn't want anymore dirt coming out about her spirit cookin. 

8 days ago
9/13/18
Mandible_Claw -
mdrndaysamurai -
Mandible_Claw -
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 
Soup and Beer -
Mandible_Claw - 

That's a hard one.

The New York Medical Examiner can tell the difference between a hanging and strangulation.

If he was cuffed, his wrists would be marked up.

It's fun sometimes to think things are more than they seem. Some people watch a movie and it can warp their perspectives. Then there are people who just love conspiracies. 

Epstein hung himself.

Way to suck the fun out of it. Go tell your kids about Santa now, no need for the elf on the shelf this year, you fucking nazi.. Lol