UnderGround Forums Epstein didn’t kill himself

8 days ago
5/7/08
MrWizzykin67 -
Paramount Donkey -
MrWizzykin67 -

I see this so much and I wonder if I'm supposed to care. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care if he commuted suicide or was murdered. Fuck him. 

I think the majority of people don’t really care but it happened under very suspicious circumstances and he had dirt on many powerful people that now goes to the grave with him. I think people care about that last part more than anything.

That part is fair enough.

That's the only part there is to it. Nobody gives a fuck that he's dead or how he died. The issue is the information he had that's now lost.

8 days ago
10/24/10
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

Just a bunch of people talking about shit they know nothing about.

Keep on running with your own ideas, conspiracies and assumptions.

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

Ok boomer.

Anyone who says ok boomer is a gay faggot 

And any adult that still calls someone a "gay faggot" is a monumental failure at life. Go back to 4chan idiot.

No your gay as hell it's OK though buddy

you're*

You can't even use middle school level contractions correctly. Like I said, a monumental failure at life.

8 days ago
10/12/19
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

Ok boomer.

And any adult that still calls someone a "gay faggot" is a monumental failure at life. Go back to 4chan idiot.

you're*

You can't even use middle school level contractions correctly. Like I said, a monumental failure at life.

Oh no at least I don't have dicks banging the back of my throat, so I think I'm ok with that.

Also your clutching at straws or cocks whatever you fags do lol

4 days ago
10/24/10
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Rangi -
The Last Emperor -
Mandible_Claw -

Ok boomer.

you're*

Oh no at least I don't have dicks banging the back of my throat, so I think I'm ok with that.

Also your clutching at straws or cocks whatever you fags do lol

You did it again, you fucking idiot.

You see, the problem here is the insults you're throwing are irrelevant because they're made up, but you really do lack the grammar comprehension of a 3rd grader. How does it feel to know a 3rd grader is smarter than you?