UnderGround Forums Epstein didn’t kill himself

11 days ago
3/12/15

11 days ago
11/16/19

I see this so much and I wonder if I'm supposed to care. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care if he commuted suicide or was murdered. Fuck him. 

11 days ago
3/12/15
MrWizzykin67 -

I see this so much and I wonder if I'm supposed to care. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care if he commuted suicide or was murdered. Fuck him. 

No one feels bad for him, little brain.

11 days ago
11/16/19
The Lion King -
MrWizzykin67 -

No one feels bad for him, little brain.

I didn't say that anyone did. I asked if I was supposed to care whether he was murdered or suicided. Calling someone a little brain, while not even understanding the post you're commenting to? Well done.

11 days ago
9/5/12
MrWizzykin67 -

I think the majority of people don’t really care but it happened under very suspicious circumstances and he had dirt on many powerful people that now goes to the grave with him. I think people care about that last part more than anything.

11 days ago
11/16/19
Paramount Donkey -
MrWizzykin67 -

I think the majority of people don’t really care but it happened under very suspicious circumstances and he had dirt on many powerful people that now goes to the grave with him. I think people care about that last part more than anything.

That part is fair enough.

Edited: 11 days ago
10/29/19

It is all about the fact that a giant pedophile ring keeps operating because he is dead and can’t tell authorities information to stop it.

His death,whether murder or suicide, was allowed to happen and it protects some of the most vile disgusting humans on earth.  

This is a major issue that isn’t getting the attention it deserves.  Epstein had information that could have saved thousands of children from being sex slaves, and brought accountability to very powerful people who either profited by or took part in using children as sex slaves.  

11 days ago
10/6/02
Paramount Donkey - 
MrWizzykin67 -

Agree!

It is far more important to know the secrets of what he took with him than how he died.
11 days ago
7/22/15

It would be nice to know who was evolved, but I'm sure we all have an idea who else was in on it.

11 days ago
2/29/16

He hung himself. Fucking conspiracy theorists.

Trust me when I tell you (I would know), guards can't get away with murder in prison. 

11 days ago
6/28/10
Mandible_Claw -

Trust me when I tell you (I would know), guards can't get away with murder in prison. 

Wrong x2

11 days ago
5/8/13
MrWizzykin67 -

His murder possibly prevented other pedophiles from being outed tho.... that’s what people care about, everyone is happy he’s dead we just wish some info could be beaten out of him first. 

11 days ago
11/16/19
Dugs95 -
MrWizzykin67 -

His murder possibly prevented other pedophiles from being outed tho.... that’s what people care about, everyone is happy he’s dead we just wish some info could be beaten out of him first. 

The thing with that, though, is that the whole "epstein didn't kill himself" detracts from that. Instead of pulling attention to what he may have known and could have said, it pulls attention to whether he killed himself or not. So all in all, it's not a very clever meme.

11 days ago
6/3/08

I approve either way. 

11 days ago
11/30/19

Definitely not going to shed a tear that he died but it’s also what else did he know that got him killed? 

11 days ago
1/1/01
WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE
11 days ago
11/1/19
Mandible_Claw -

Guards literally kill inmates all the time. What are you talking about. Guards also allow other inmates to kill each other. Look at what happened to Whitey Bulger. 

11 days ago
6/14/19

People are upset he was killed before he could roll on the higher ups he was connected too.

10 days ago
3/12/15
OldSchoolMike - WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

Dustin Poirier said it so it’s MMA related 

10 days ago
2/28/14
Mandible_Claw -

You gotta be pretty dense to classify this as a "conspiracy theory" in the same vein as bigfoot. People were literally joking BEFORE IT HAPPENED that "watch, this guy is gonna conveniently 'kill himself' in jail." And then it happened.

And when it happened, it was after a cell mate was transferred, guards failed to complete their scheduled checks, and the cameras watching the cell had allegedly malfunctioned for the period of time that the suicide occurred.

If you see can combine all that info and your bullshit meter isn't registering a hint of foul play, you are exactly what people in power want you to be. Just smart enough to show up to work and push the buttons, just dumb enough to accept everything you're told without a single pesky critical thought creeping in.

10 days ago
3/18/02
Mandible_Claw - 

you dont know shit

10 days ago
10/24/10

He's not even dead. The body they used in the pictures isn't even him.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/epstein-dead-or-alive-body-photos-raise-questions/

10 days ago
2/29/16

Just a bunch of people talking about shit they know nothing about.

Keep on running with your own ideas, conspiracies and assumptions.

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

10 days ago
6/4/06
Bigbonesaw - 

It is all about the fact that a giant pedophile ring keeps operating because he is dead and can’t tell authorities information to stop it.

His death,whether murder or suicide, was allowed to happen and it protects some of the most vile disgusting humans on earth.  

This is a major issue that isn’t getting the attention it deserves.  Epstein had information that could have saved thousands of children from being sex slaves, and brought accountability to very powerful people who either profited by or took part in using children as sex slaves.  

This.

This guy should have had human eyes on him at all times in addition to constant video surveillance and no materials capable of hanging oneself.
10 days ago
11/1/19
Mandible_Claw -

Just a bunch of people talking about shit they know nothing about.

Keep on running with your own ideas, conspiracies and assumptions.

What you see in the movies you watch does not dictate anything that actually happens.

Go on and explain it to us then. You are hinting that you know things. Please tell us all and make us feel stupid.