UnderGround Forums Everyone ducking Ryan Hall

14 days ago
2/9/09

Aldo, Edgar, Ige, Emmett. He asked TKZ to fight...lets see what happens. Everyone scared of the skinny white dude?

14 days ago
1/1/01

I would love to see Hall tap Edgar

14 days ago
10/8/08
no one is ducking him, he's just boring to fight
14 days ago
2/9/09
RocknRolla - no one is ducking him, he's just boring to fight

Exciting to watch. His striking is wild

14 days ago
8/17/16

Would love to see Thug Nasty Bryce Mitchell vs Ryan Hall

14 days ago
1/6/10

go watch something else

14 days ago
1/2/11

The ufc should make someone fight him.

14 days ago
2/9/09
Lukinho -

The ufc should make someone fight him.

They should also make someone fight DoBronx

14 days ago
4/4/12

I like Ryan Hall, but he’s had just three fights since winning TUF in 2015.
I can’t believe his inactivity is purely down to everyone ducking him, there must be other factors at play and some of it has to be on him surely?

Also can’t see why a Aldo, Edgar or Korean Zombie would be keen to fight him when they’ve achieved far more in the UFC than he has and are ranked higher.

14 days ago
4/27/07
Ziggy_Mack -

Would love to see Thug Nasty Bryce Mitchell vs Ryan Hall

14 days ago
2/18/20

Hall versus Kron is the fight to maKe.

14 days ago
2/9/09
Jack London -

I can’t believe his inactivity is purely down to everyone ducking him, there must be other factors at play and some of it has to be on him surely?

Also can’t see why a Aldo, Edgar or Korean Zombie would be keen to fight him when they’ve achieved far more in the UFC than he has and are ranked higher.

I mean he's running through the comp. Chimaev is fighting the #3 ranked guy at WW 3 fights in. Hall calling out a top 10 guy makes sense to me. 

14 days ago
2/1/08
RocknRolla - no one is ducking him, he's just boring to fight

Disagree, he is a Mike Tyson of grappling, you are ALWAYS in danger when on the ground with him.

14 days ago
10/25/09
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

I mean he's running through the comp. Chimaev is fighting the #3 ranked guy at WW 3 fights in. Hall calling out a top 10 guy makes sense to me. 

Lol at running through the comp. Dudes last 3 fights were Gray Maynard 4 years ago, a way past his prime BJ 2 years ago and Darren Elkins a year and a half ago...

14 days ago
11/18/14
Altair -
RocknRolla - no one is ducking him, he's just boring to fight

Disagree, he is a Mike Tyson of grappling, you are ALWAYS in danger when on the ground with him.

ha never seen that phrase before. like it

14 days ago
2/9/09
Jmunzies -
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

Lol at running through the comp. Dudes last 3 fights were Gray Maynard 4 years ago, a way past his prime BJ 2 years ago and Darren Elkins a year and a half ago...

Right, those are the only guys willing to fight him. He absolutely mauled Elkins who isn't a scrub....Im not sure what else you want the guy to do? 

14 days ago
1/24/16
Tim Duncan -

I would love to see Hall tap Edgar

Frankie is too smart

14 days ago
4/4/12
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

I don’t blame him for calling them out, it makes sense to try and get a fight lined up with a higher ranked fighter, but from the perspective of one of guys I mentioned there’s less upside for them to accept the fight I’d think.

14 days ago
1/24/16
Jmunzies -
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

This. I love watching him fight but let's see him against someone below 40

14 days ago
2/9/09
Jack London -
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

I don’t blame him for calling them out, it makes sense to try and get a fight lined up with a higher ranked fighter, but from the perspective of one of guys I mentioned there’s less upside for them to accept the fight I’d think.

Right, he's ranked 12 or 13....how else

do you break into the top 10?

13 days ago
8/31/11

I’m pretty sure he was fighting Lamas earlier this year but pulled out.. injury maybe? 

From hearing him on Lex’s podcast it sounds like getting fights isn’t his top priority. Things are going well enough for him that he only wants to fight if he can get a well established/top 10 fight. If he was a fight anyone/any time kind of guy he wouldn’t be this dormant 

13 days ago
2/17/03
dinkledorf - 
Jmunzies -
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

The thing is, he is trying! He is calling out every possible fighter. Nobody wants to fight him.

13 days ago
7/30/03

Boring to fight?

As in its boring to get my knee torn to shreds type boring? 

13 days ago
9/27/15
On a SideNote - 

Hall versus Kron is the fight to maKe.

Why isn't the ufc jumping on this? Perhaps Kron doesn't want to fight anymore?
13 days ago
2/28/14
wiggum -
dinkledorf - 
Jmunzies -
Bend The Knee -
Jack London -

The thing is, he is trying! He is calling out every possible fighter. Nobody wants to fight him.

It's like when people were saying GGG never fought anyone. He was willing to fight anyone....they didn't want to get knocked out. That's not his fault.