UnderGround Forums FINALLY uploaded ringside footage of Artem-Paulie

Edited: 28 days ago
1/1/01
https://youtu.be/09Qb_ut3eTk

Definitely gives a different perspective than the official view (including Hooters' girls lol). Apologies it took so long to upload - massive technical problems (and I'm a white belt no stripes in technology).

Just starting up this channel so please like, subscribe and share. Will be having Mario Sperry on in 2 weeks and a Ben Askren interview. Should we get Askren superfan CRE on an episode? Thanks for the support.
28 days ago
12/23/08
28 days ago
1/1/01
Thanks Hocky!
28 days ago
12/23/08
FatBuddha - Thanks Hocky!

No problem.

Thanks for filming and posting it here.

At 11:30, were Paulie's guys yelling "Loma" as some sort of code for a combination?

Sounded like it. 

I could be way off and sleep deprived, but the first thing I thought was that it was a code for Lomachenko.

Edited: 28 days ago
3/20/12

FatBuddha - 
Definitely gives a different perspective 

It is great...thanks for posting

28 days ago
1/1/01
Hocky - 
FatBuddha - Thanks Hocky!

No problem.

Thanks for filming and posting it here.

At 11:30, were Paulie's guys yelling "Loma" as some sort of code for a combination?

Sounded like it. 

I could be way off and sleep deprived, but the first thing I thought was that it was a code for Lomachenko.

Interesting, I'll have to watch it again now, as I didn't notice/remember that in the excitement of the fight.

I really have to watch it again to get an unbiased perspective because the crowd, being just a few feet away, trying to zoom in on everything the corners were doing and also see the Hooters ring girls and hotties in the crowd lol, was a lot to process.

Will watch it again and then post post-fight thoughts.

Jon Jones was just dick enough to say "Artem who?" when asked if he saw the fight BTW today.
28 days ago
1/1/01
Rambo John J - 

FatBuddha - 
Definitely gives a different perspective 

It is great...thanks for posting

Thanks! No problem.
27 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
27 days ago
12/7/14

I watched the first few rounds, and from this angle it's apparent that Artem actually lands almost nothing early, while Paulie is landing here and there. 

Paulie really threw only one punch with anything on it, though - that right hand where he apparently hurt the hand.  I think that's what Paulie was setting up all along, and Artem took that like it was absolutely nothing.

27 days ago
2/8/12

Awesome!

27 days ago
1/10/13

Its ways different watching a fight ringside, and then see it on TV. Watching the broadcast cast I thought Pzulie won because he was able to land his flicking jab a little bit with an occasional check/more slap hook when Artem would lunge in. Watching Hockey's video, I didn't see anything to change my mind. I know Paulie had a couple of cuts(one huge one), but I seen Artem swinging and missing the whole time. It was a lousey enough fight that I wont complain too much though.

27 days ago
4/27/16
Judging from this coverage I'd say rounds 3, 4, 5 for Artem.
27 days ago
10/10/10

paulie won that fight. even more convincing from this perspective

27 days ago
11/20/09

Rounds 2 and 3 Paulie, rounds 4 and 5 Artem

Round 1 was a draw.

27 days ago
1/13/11

I’ll check this out when I get home, good on you for making moves though, I liked the quick interview you did with Artem after the fight, I forget if I commented on that thread. (I tend to smoke and post a lot). 

27 days ago
12/7/14
D241 -

Rounds 2 and 3 Paulie, rounds 4 and 5 Artem

Round 1 was a draw.

did Artem land anything at all in round 1?  Paulie at least landed a couple times from what I recall.

Edited: 27 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I'll check this out when I get home, good on you for making moves though, I liked the quick interview you did with Artem after the fight, I forget if I commented on that thread. (I tend to smoke and post a lot). 

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. In true UG/OGer fashion, I snuck into the backstage area then press conference without a press pass lol.
27 days ago
3/5/15

I appreciate you Opie, thanks for uploading.

Kudos on infiltrating the press conference also lol. 

I thought Paulie handled the loss quite well, especially considering he thought he won. 

Thanks again, homie.

27 days ago
1/1/01
knot eye - 

I appreciate you Opie, thanks for uploading.

Kudos on infiltrating the press conference also lol. 

I thought Paulie handled the loss quite well, especially considering he thought he won. 

Thanks again, homie.

Thanks! Always nice to receive a message like this instead of the "fuck you OP!" that I sometimes get lol.

Yeah, I actually felt a bit bad for him, like he had matured a bit from the Jersey Shore bs that was so important to his much younger crew. He was really honest at times, saying that he usually chooses the adventurous path in life but (while kind of laughing at himself) maybe this means this isn't for him. He also was honest about his age and that it's time to call it quits and about the fact that he was worried about Artem's clinch before the fight. They kind of reached over and gave each other a high five at the press conference as a sign of respect to each other which was nice to see.
27 days ago
11/9/18

Yup, confirmed. Paulie won.

27 days ago
1/1/01

Thank you OP.You have passed the initiation

27 days ago
12/23/02

Paulie clearly lost. Lol at all the butt hurt boxing 'afficianados' if you will.

27 days ago
1/1/01
Winston Wolf - 

Thank you OP.You have passed the initiation

Lol, thanks!
27 days ago
5/18/12
boxing wiz -

Its ways different watching a fight ringside, and then see it on TV. Watching the broadcast cast I thought Pzulie won because he was able to land his flicking jab a little bit with an occasional check/more slap hook when Artem would lunge in. Watching Hockey's video, I didn't see anything to change my mind. I know Paulie had a couple of cuts(one huge one), but I seen Artem swinging and missing the whole time. It was a lousey enough fight that I wont complain too much though.

Shit fight , but you're on the money, Lobov missed 90% of his strikes. Empty pressure.

If Paulie was a bit busier theres no argument for Artem winning.

As it is I don't see how anybody could watch that fight and not see Paulie win 4 or at least 3 rounds, unless you really don't like the guy, which is fair enough, he is a pain in the balls to listen to sometimes.

27 days ago
1/1/01

i tho9ught Artem won 3 or 4 rounds he chased him around the entire fight ..Paulie was literally running.Id have given it 4-1 but thats me