UnderGround Forums Failure of our legal system: Walt Harris' daughter

23 days ago
12/29/18

There is absolutley zero reason this animal should have been walking free.  Free to kidnapp another person.  This is one of the problems with the american legal system.  they should have exterminated this subhuman long ago.

"Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness “forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle” from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit, filed for a first-degree kidnapping charge, states the blood evidence was tested by the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and confirmed to be Blanchard’s."

"Yazeed has a lengthy criminal history dating back to 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, according to court records. Those charges were ultimately dismissed by a grand jury, as were two attempted murder charges levied against Yazeed the next year after he allegedly tried to hit two police officers with a vehicle.

In 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of marijuana, crack cocaine, a pistol without a permit, drug paraphernalia and attempting to elude law enforcement during two separate incidents. He was indicted on those charges in 2015, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced in two separate hearings. The same judge, former Circuit Judge Williams Shashy, sentenced him to serve 13 months in prison during each hearing. Those sentences were suspended, and he never stepped foot in a prison.

In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since. A judge revoked his bond in the cases once a warrant was issued against Yazeed in connection to Blanchard’s disappearance."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/aniah-blanchard-kdnapping-suspect-ibraheem-yazeed-held-without-bond

23 days ago
1/11/17

Agreed someone stole and totalled my car while he was out on bond for stealing a car. He fled from cops and crashed. The cops pulled him out of my totalled car,  and he still hasn't gone to court for stealing my car... it's been 2 years. He also has a long criminal record like this guy

23 days ago
6/23/10

The court/legal system is a joke.  Shit like this and child protective services/adoption all seem to favor the scumbags

23 days ago
1/1/01
It's not going to get better the way our country is going. Less and less prison time/punishment if any for crimes will continue. Look at CA, the new SF DA says he won't prosecute many crimes and people cheer.
23 days ago
1/14/17

That’s crazy! 

23 days ago
1/1/01

I would love to know why his robbery charges and attempted murder charges were dismissed in 2011.

I would love to know why Judge WIlliams Shashy suspended his two sentences in 2013.

Why was he found not guilty in 2017?

Why was he given bond in the first place in January?

Thats just the stuff he has been caught doing.

Some of America's worst cities only solve 30% of murders to begin with. Imagine, guys like this getting to do whatever the fuck they want despite the cops doing their jobs to protect the public.

Edited: 23 days ago
1/1/01

He’s a snitch or a smuggler with a high level money backer, he’s ducked too many cases.

23 days ago
7/18/11

You are 100% correct OP. Between criminal justice reform, SJW’s, ‘Bronx juries’, etc. it’s only gonna get worse. 

23 days ago
2/17/03
It's worth noting that if he is a snitch--and the evidence here shows that him being a snitch is a real possibility--ending the use of jailhouse snitches is a key part of many criminal justice reformers' platforms.

Jailhouse snitches put/keep innocent people in jail and are often guilty of terrible things themselves.
23 days ago
11/1/19

But Paul Manafort doesn’t get bond and deserves life because he altered his income to get a loan. 

23 days ago
8/18/13

I think it’s the worldwide legal system in first world countries rather than just the US to be honest. Prison doesn’t reform pieces of shit, anyone who ends up in a courtroom more than one time for anything violent is better of being put down 

Edited: 21 days ago
2/8/12

We have a Walt Harris thread with almost 20 pages already.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/Walt-Harris-daughter-missing-in-Auburn:2796097-19

23 days ago
12/29/18
ducks18 -

We have a Walt Harris thread with almost 20 pages already.

Noted.  Though, I do not believe it is a disservice to Walt, nor his daughter, to have a second thread on this.  

23 days ago
12/25/12

He wouldn't have been walking free if he was kidnapping white girls.

Just saying.

23 days ago
10/5/07

My father was killed by a three time DUI offender who was out on felony weapons charges. It is a mess. 

22 days ago
1/17/03

Cultural enrichment

22 days ago
7/20/01
I'm all for corporal punishment. We need to start taking digits and eventually limbs for violent crimes. If they don't learn, at some point they won't have any damn arms to commit their next act.
21 days ago
8/6/08
IzzysAssOnya -

There is absolutley zero reason this animal should have been walking free.  Free to kidnapp another person.  This is one of the problems with the american legal system.  they should have exterminated this subhuman long ago.

"Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness “forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle” from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit, filed for a first-degree kidnapping charge, states the blood evidence was tested by the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and confirmed to be Blanchard’s."

"Yazeed has a lengthy criminal history dating back to 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, according to court records. Those charges were ultimately dismissed by a grand jury, as were two attempted murder charges levied against Yazeed the next year after he allegedly tried to hit two police officers with a vehicle.

In 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of marijuana, crack cocaine, a pistol without a permit, drug paraphernalia and attempting to elude law enforcement during two separate incidents. He was indicted on those charges in 2015, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced in two separate hearings. The same judge, former Circuit Judge Williams Shashy, sentenced him to serve 13 months in prison during each hearing. Those sentences were suspended, and he never stepped foot in a prison.

In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since. A judge revoked his bond in the cases once a warrant was issued against Yazeed in connection to Blanchard’s disappearance."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/aniah-blanchard-kdnapping-suspect-ibraheem-yazeed-held-without-bond

Thank liberals. 

21 days ago
7/19/13
branchdavidian - I'm all for corporal punishment. We need to start taking digits and eventually limbs for violent crimes. If they don't learn, at some point they won't have any damn arms to commit their next act.

. I support this! Our current legal system is a joke. It’s not a deterrent to anybody. You have ppl now walking into stores and walking out with a ton of stolen items with their faces showing, and they don’t care at all about the consequences, because they know it will be a slap on the wrist even if they’re one of the unlucky ones who get prosecuted. It’s a complete joke! You get more time for financial crime than for murder in today’s world. The government only cares if you’re stealing money from them, not so much if ppl lose their lives. 

Edited: 21 days ago
2/16/09
Stories like this are all too common place. The jailhouse snitch from In the Dark podcast comes to mind; Odell Halmon. He committed felony after felony until he finally murders someone so blatantly that they have to lock him up:

"In the early morning hours, Hallmon goes on a shooting spree. It's the worst crime to hit Montgomery County since the Tardy Furniture murders nearly 20 years earlier.

Hallmon drives to a house in Winona, aims his gun through a window and murders his acquaintance Kenneth C. Loggins (pictured, below).

At a home in Kilmichael, about 15 minutes away, Hallmon shoots Marcus Brown five times. Brown's girlfriend calls police, and he's taken to the hospital. Brown will survive his injuries.

Hallmon bursts into a house on Pecan Street in Kilmichael. He shoots and kills his ex-girlfriend Marquita Hill (pictured, below right). It happens in front of their 12-year-old son. According to Craig Hill, the boy runs into his grandmother's room and hides in the closet. Hallmon enters and kills the grandmother, Carolyn Ann Sanders (pictured, below left). He then fires into the closet. The bullet grazes his son's arm. When Hallmon opens the closet door, the boy plays dead, and Hallmon leaves. "

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/05/22/in-the-dark-s2e5

The there's Willie James Hempill, he's been arrested over 30 times and is walking free right now.

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2019/07/02/willie-james-hemphill-criminal-record-timeline
21 days ago
7/30/03

I am scared to ask but still curious, has the girl been found yet and is she safe?

21 days ago
12/29/18
Calhoon -

I am scared to ask but still curious, has the girl been found yet and is she safe?

not found yet, not sure if safe

21 days ago
2/17/03
notsobigmike - 

I always find it interesting how this place loves to shit all over other "shit-hole" countries, except when it comes to criminal punishment.

I'm curious - what is the country with the most draconian form of criminal justice that you would actually want to live in/emulate?

21 days ago
7/11/08
multiculturaljoseph -

He’s a snitch or a smuggler with a high level money backer, he’s ducked too many cases.

I’m speaking out of my ass with no facts, but I agree.  People always say that someone who keeps getting arrested, but doesn’t serve time is one of a few things, both of which you said in your post.

21 days ago
2/17/03
Bankable - Stories like this are all too common place. The jailhouse snitch from In the Dark podcast comes to mind; Odell Halmon. He committed felony after felony until he finally murders someone so blatantly that they have to lock him up:

"In the early morning hours, Hallmon goes on a shooting spree. It's the worst crime to hit Montgomery County since the Tardy Furniture murders nearly 20 years earlier.

Hallmon drives to a house in Winona, aims his gun through a window and murders his acquaintance Kenneth C. Loggins (pictured, below).

At a home in Kilmichael, about 15 minutes away, Hallmon shoots Marcus Brown five times. Brown's girlfriend calls police, and he's taken to the hospital. Brown will survive his injuries.

Hallmon bursts into a house on Pecan Street in Kilmichael. He shoots and kills his ex-girlfriend Marquita Hill (pictured, below right). It happens in front of their 12-year-old son. According to Craig Hill, the boy runs into his grandmother's room and hides in the closet. Hallmon enters and kills the grandmother, Carolyn Ann Sanders (pictured, below left). He then fires into the closet. The bullet grazes his son's arm. When Hallmon opens the closet door, the boy plays dead, and Hallmon leaves. "

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/05/22/in-the-dark-s2e5

The there's Willie James Hempill, he's been arrested over 30 times and is walking free right now.

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2019/07/02/willie-james-hemphill-criminal-record-timeline