UnderGround Forums Failure of our legal system: Walt Harris' daughter

Edited: 20 days ago
2/8/12
IzzysAssOnya -
ducks18 -

We have a Walt Harris thread with almost 20 pages already.

Noted.  Though, I do not believe it is a disservice to Walt, nor his daughter, to have a second thread on this.  

Seems counter productive to divide the replies to separate threads.  But the more attention the better.  I’ll post on both

20 days ago
7/30/03
IzzysAssOnya -
Calhoon -

I am scared to ask but still curious, has the girl been found yet and is she safe?

not found yet, not sure if safe

That's horrible. Prayers for the girl going out.

20 days ago
2/8/12

Izzy, here’s the Dr. Phil segment of you haven’t seen it.  

20 days ago
2/8/12

20 days ago
2/8/12
Calhoon -
IzzysAssOnya -
Calhoon -

I am scared to ask but still curious, has the girl been found yet and is she safe?

not found yet, not sure if safe

That's horrible. Prayers for the girl going out.

Original thread: https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/Walt-Harris-daughter-missing-in-Auburn:2796097-19

20 days ago
1/6/10
multiculturaljoseph -

He’s a snitch or a smuggler with a high level money backer, he’s ducked too many cases.

This was my first thought 

20 days ago
9/24/12
KnockoutThoughts -
branchdavidian - I'm all for corporal punishment. We need to start taking digits and eventually limbs for violent crimes. If they don't learn, at some point they won't have any damn arms to commit their next act.

. I support this! Our current legal system is a joke. It’s not a deterrent to anybody. You have ppl now walking into stores and walking out with a ton of stolen items with their faces showing, and they don’t care at all about the consequences, because they know it will be a slap on the wrist even if they’re one of the unlucky ones who get prosecuted. It’s a complete joke! You get more time for financial crime than for murder in today’s world. The government only cares if you’re stealing money from them, not so much if ppl lose their lives. 

So you're basically supporting the Sharia criminal justice system. 

20 days ago
3/2/11

Far Left activists have infiltrated the justice system everywhere since the brainwashing began.

20 days ago
12/16/05

Oh but according to our new wave of politicians, people don't belong in cages. A bullet to the head would be cheaper.

20 days ago
8/6/08
notsobigmike -

I always find it interesting how this place loves to shit all over other "shit-hole" countries, except when it comes to criminal punishment.

I'm curious - what is the country with the most draconian form of criminal justice that you would actually want to live in/emulate?

Singapore 

20 days ago
3/15/19

Worst part is - there is a 99.9% chance he’s only been charged with a very small percentage of what’s he’s actually done. 
This guy doesn’t spend his days vollunteering at the local YMCA. 

19 days ago
11/18/09

It is interesting how the guy could pay his 295k bail. What is bail in that state like? Do you only need 10% or the whole thing?

19 days ago
9/8/05
notsobigmike -

I always find it interesting how this place loves to shit all over other "shit-hole" countries, except when it comes to criminal punishment.

I'm curious - what is the country with the most draconian form of criminal justice that you would actually want to live in/emulate?

You are 100% wrong about this place.  When it comes to crime and punishment 90% of this forum (myself included) agree with the shit hole countries.  It is the other things that make a country a shit hole, we dont agree with.

19 days ago
9/8/05
ducks18 -

is Dr Phil in black face!?!

19 days ago
1/6/10
Vic Vinegar -
ducks18 -

is Dr Phil in black face!?!

I don’t know it’s weird. I think he is secretly a psychopath I see it’s hard for him to display empathy 

19 days ago
4/12/17
notsobigmike -

Singapore 100%.  Lived there for a year, amazing.  Safest, cleanest place I've ever been.  Makes Tokyo seem dirty.  Some Brit got caught spray painting a train when I was there....got tied to a pole, pants pulled down, and lashed with a cane (each strike lacerated the skin).  Fuck around there and get dealt with.  Death penalty takes under a month to go from conviction to dead.  Great food too!

19 days ago
10/20/09

Any time there's a murder in Chicago there's like a 99% chance the guy was out on parole or got a fine for violent crime. 

19 days ago
6/29/09
But....but.....but....police brutality! But...but...but....racism!
19 days ago
3/27/03
cruedi - It's not going to get better the way our country is going. Less and less prison time/punishment if any for crimes will continue. Look at CA, the new SF DA says he won't prosecute many crimes and people cheer.

Funny thing in CA cops love to fuck with taxpayers but if you’re illegal or shitting in the street you’re golden 

18 days ago
11/19/09

Sometimes it doesn't make sense. It's aggravating when this like this happen. I won't pretend to know all the details of all his previous cases but maybe there was a reason the judges gave him what they gave him? I don't know but I feel for Walt Harris and feel like this could have been prevented. 

18 days ago
2/17/03
For the record, the US is the most incarcerated country in the world. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/07/yes-u-s-locks-people-up-at-a-higher-rate-than-any-other-country/
18 days ago
5/31/07
plastekt -

Any time there's a murder in Chicago there's like a 99% chance the guy was out on parole or got a fine for violent crime. 

I read a statistic that of all murders by gun in Chicago, over 60% are by someone with a previous gun crime charge on their record and that the city has one of the poorest prosecution rates for gun crimes.  

But it's the guns fault!   

18 days ago
9/5/12

But.. but.. but.... prison was supposed to rehabilitate him.

This senseless act could’ve been easily avoided if he was in prison, where he should have been. Blood on the hands of the people who let him walk free multiple times

12 days ago
2/8/12

12 days ago
11/19/19
gokudamus -
IzzysAssOnya -

There is absolutley zero reason this animal should have been walking free.  Free to kidnapp another person.  This is one of the problems with the american legal system.  they should have exterminated this subhuman long ago.

"Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness “forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle” from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit, filed for a first-degree kidnapping charge, states the blood evidence was tested by the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and confirmed to be Blanchard’s."

"Yazeed has a lengthy criminal history dating back to 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, according to court records. Those charges were ultimately dismissed by a grand jury, as were two attempted murder charges levied against Yazeed the next year after he allegedly tried to hit two police officers with a vehicle.

In 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of marijuana, crack cocaine, a pistol without a permit, drug paraphernalia and attempting to elude law enforcement during two separate incidents. He was indicted on those charges in 2015, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced in two separate hearings. The same judge, former Circuit Judge Williams Shashy, sentenced him to serve 13 months in prison during each hearing. Those sentences were suspended, and he never stepped foot in a prison.

In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since. A judge revoked his bond in the cases once a warrant was issued against Yazeed in connection to Blanchard’s disappearance."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/aniah-blanchard-kdnapping-suspect-ibraheem-yazeed-held-without-bond

Thank liberals. 

+1