UnderGround Forums Favorite strikers at the moment?

Edited: 5 days ago
8/6/06
Bend The Knee -
nrallen -

Luque is a brutal striker and I love to watch his Dutch of kickboxing. Not good for the longevity though. Eloev looked to have clean and crisp striking in his recent win against an incredible wrestler in Grundy. 

I thought Luque was a Muay Thai guy? Idk what Im watching lol

I mean, it's pretty close to the same shit, just minus elbows and clinching. Luque's head coach is literally a Dutch Kickboxer, so I'll say that's a fair characterization of his striking s t y l e

5 days ago
5/14/08
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
Submissable - Mounir Lazzez was really fun to watch a few weeks ago. That was my first time seeing him and Im looking forward to seeing more of him.

He smoked Alhassan right? 

I remember a few weirdos saying he was future champ material, Lazzez just tooled him up haha

To be fair, Alhassan looked softer than usual, and noticeably slower and less explosive. I think those rape accusations really took a toll physically.

Damn. I never heard about that. He was giving it to Lazzez at times as well. 

5 days ago
11/8/09

Canelo Álvarez is my favourite striker to watch right now. 

3 days ago
2/9/09
Bend The Knee -
nrallen -

Luque is a brutal striker and I love to watch his Dutch of kickboxing. Not good for the longevity though. Eloev looked to have clean and crisp striking in his recent win against an incredible wrestler in Grundy. 

I mean, it's pretty close to the same shit, just minus elbows and clinching. Luque's head coach is literally a Dutch Kickboxer, so I'll say that's a fair characterization of his striking s t y l e

I didn't know that. I know Muay Thai is bigger into elbows and knees and isn't kickboxing more into hands vs Muay Thai which is kicks?

2 days ago
2/9/09
Bend The Knee -
nrallen -

How good did Luque look!

Edited: 2 days ago
8/6/06

Wrong thread.

2 days ago
8/6/06
Bend The Knee -
Bend The Knee -
nrallen -

How good did Luque look!

He destroyed Randy Brown. Thorough domination.

2 days ago
10/9/10

Izzy is my favorite to watch. 

Others are Kattar, Holloway, Wonderboy, Luque, Uriah Hall, Barboza, Chico, O’Malley. Lots of others I’m forgetting.