UnderGround Forums Fedor face off with Rampage (pic)

7 days ago
8/3/11

7 days ago
3/24/15

Rampage lookin like Black Buddha 

7 days ago
10/13/08

I hope rampage can roll back the years...

7 days ago
4/11/10
taintpuncher -

Rampage lookin like Black Buddha 

LMFAO!!!!

7 days ago
11/7/07
rampage looks huge
7 days ago
1/1/01

Hard to care much about this fight. Rampage is a shell of his old self at this point. Seems to me even despite the touchy chin, Fedor has been more diligent in keeping up his fighting readiness.
7 days ago
12/15/11

Fedor by ko

7 days ago
11/18/14
thedogofdogs -

Fedor by ko

would be a fitting end to his career at this stage

7 days ago
3/26/13

Rampage at HW has looked really slow and old. Hope he comes in lighter but I doubt it.

7 days ago
7/15/04

Fedor can't take a stiff wind to his chin at this point. His chin is cooked. Rampage will KO him easy. 

I love Fedor and hope he wins but don't think it will happen. 

Edited: 7 days ago
10/1/19

Fat piece of shit Rampage should have never gotten this fight. Oooh MMA is just gettign worse and fucking worse by the day. Sport is just fucking dying right in front of us.

Literally who THE FUCK cares about Rampage? One of you guys answer me RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

GIVE ME 1 FUCKING GOOD REASON WHY NOT TO MAKE BARNETT VS FEDOR? I DONTR WANNA WATCH THIS FUCKING SHIT

7 days ago
8/11/12
TexDeuce -

Fedor can't take a stiff wind to his chin at this point. His chin is cooked. Rampage will KO him easy. 

I imagine Rampages training camp is walking his dogs and cutting back on the hot pockets, if he doesn't land fast then maybe Fedor can land something when Rampage gets gassed.

7 days ago
10/13/08

7 days ago
9/19/13

Quinton getting knocked the fuck out.

7 days ago
8/15/11

Rampage can just close his eyes and swing wildly and something will knock Fedor out at this point. 

Both shouldn't be fighting and there is nothing remotely exciting about what will transpire except the photo ops. 

7 days ago
4/11/10
oranos -

Quinton getting knocked the fuck out.

TKO

7 days ago
8/4/08
TexDeuce - 

Sadly.
I HATE this fight.
6 days ago
9/27/15
prof - 
Hard to care much about this fight. Rampage is a shell of his old self at this point. Seems to me even despite the touchy chin, Fedor has been more diligent in keeping up his fighting readiness.

I don't care about this fight at all..neither fighter has looked good in years but bellator keeps putting them out there..wtf

Are rampage or fedkr still draws?i can't see how as Fedors mystique is long gone
6 days ago
5/18/11

This has Bellator written all over it

6 days ago
5/10/07

Is CBD the new Ricks Tire Barn?

6 days ago
12/4/18

Rampage finna get Ko’d in this contest 

6 days ago
7/10/12
DarthBader -

Fat piece of shit Rampage should have never gotten this fight. Oooh MMA is just gettign worse and fucking worse by the day. Sport is just fucking dying right in front of us.

Literally who THE FUCK cares about Rampage? One of you guys answer me RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

GIVE ME 1 FUCKING GOOD REASON WHY NOT TO MAKE BARNETT VS FEDOR? I DONTR WANNA WATCH THIS FUCKING SHIT

Take some deep breaths

6 days ago
9/19/19

Only thing sadder than this fight is the fact that i'll make sure I don't miss it live

6 days ago
8/3/11
mindless optimism -
thedogofdogs -

Fedor by ko

would be a fitting end to his career at this stage

There are two more fights under Fedors contract

6 days ago
8/3/11
DarthBader -

Barnett and Fedor are buddies.