UnderGround Forums Ferguson vs. McGregor is next

4 days ago
1/23/06
Who you got?
Edited: 4 days ago
1/23/06

4 days ago
1/4/15

CRE is that a confirmation or are you just channeling the future like usual? 

4 days ago
3/20/12

Conor gets wrecked 

4 days ago
7/7/12
CRE - Who you got?

Wrong

4 days ago
3/17/11

Wishfully thinking..

4 days ago
12/18/15

Will not happen.

4 days ago
1/23/06
watahhh - 

CRE is that a confirmation or are you just channeling the future like usual? 

Cerrone already gave McGregor and Proper Twelve all the promo he could, as if they fought.

McGregor always goes for the toughest test possible in the end. Tony's 14-1 UFC record and 11 fight win streak give him a genuine claim to best Lightweight of all time.
4 days ago
1/23/06
Fights like Cowboy are for the twilight of Conor's career, he's 30.

Ferguson is worthwhile to invest in from a sporting standpoint. If a belt is involved with Tony there is no problems, same win streak as Khabib and was crowned Champion before Khabib.

Ferguson vs. McGregor for the undisputed title.

Or they could do it for an interim title. Either way Ferguson vs. McGregor is next based on the standard Conor has set for himself. He has wisely cashed in on Cowboy recently, multi-millions in advertising for Proper Twelve.
1/23/06

He's stealing Khabib's legacy fight.

Pay attention.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/1069795/Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Tony-Ferguson-Conor-McGregor-Rematch-Javier-Mendez-UFC-News

There was only one Jon Jones for Daniel Cormier. Only one Stipe Miocic.

Khabib won't get another Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor.

Gregor Gillespie if he's lucky.

Nurmagomedov fights for legacy.

After Conor takes on Tony first, there will be no doubts that McGregor competed against tougher opposition than Khabib. Conor McGregor was the first to stop a 25-1 Jose Aldo. A win against Tony Ferguson places him above Khabib all time in athletic accomplishment. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
McGregor will gas against either
1/23/06

A wise man once said. How can Khabib Nurmagomedov be the best Lightweight of all time, if Conor beats the best Lightweight of all time first?

In Chess, I believe this is called the "Check" position.

4 days ago
2/3/10

Fergy wins, conor is  so 2000 and late 

4 days ago
10/12/13

Very possible that Conor catches Tony but I think it's unlikely, Conor will wilt under Tony's pressure just like everyone else.

Bad fight for Conor.

4 days ago
12/9/13
CRE - Who you got?

Tony vs Khabib

4 days ago
1/23/06
Morpheus1976 - 
CRE - Who you got?

Tony vs Khabib

That matchup is snakebit. It has been scheduled and cancelled 5 times already. This suspension for Khabib being the 5th time.
4 days ago
8/13/13

I'd love to see Conor vs Tony, it would get some much needed spotlight on ferg if he's going to fight khabib a win vs Conor would do that fight wonders.

1/23/06
Angry Ram - 

I'd love to see Conor vs Tony, it would get some much needed spotlight on ferg if he's going to fight khabib a win vs Conor would do that fight wonders.

Agreed.

Khabib vs. Nate whenever the suspension is up.

4 days ago
5/9/06

Not a good matchup for Conor, IMO. He can knock anyone out, but if he doesn’t knock Tony out he’s in trouble. Tony has cardio for days and a ground game. 

4 days ago
5/9/06
CRE -
Angry Ram - 

Agreed.

So we’re talking purely entertainment and PPV sales? I love Nate but he’s done nothing to warrant a championship match. 

4 days ago
1/23/06
Morgz - 
CRE -
Angry Ram - 

Agreed.

So we’re talking purely entertainment and PPV sales? I love Nate but he’s done nothing to warrant a championship match. 

Both. Maximum squeeze.

Nate took Dustin's spot in the queue when he didn't show up to their fight.
4 days ago
5/8/16

I love cre and all your posts even when I dont agree with your shit like ben arsken, but this is a fucking crazy post. Conor would never ever fight Tony. Tony is a 100 percent loss and the worst possible fight for Conor. Tony is he man to beat khabib. He is the only 1 who can beat khabib and is the underground champ. The guy has about as much personality of a shoe znd it is painful to hear him speak, that is the only reason he is not champ now

1/23/06

Dustin Poirier and Jacare Souza could challenge for belts in Bellator.

Co-Promotion:

Jacare vs. Mousasi 3

Michael Chandler vs. Dustin Poirier

1/23/06

The Cerrone bout in itself isn't good for Conor's brand.

Cowboy has lost 4 of his last 7. Tony Ferguson's last loss was 7 years ago.

Between Mayweather, Aldo, Nurmagomedov and Ferguson there is over 50 years combined unbeaten streaks.

Factor in Max Holloway's 5+ years and 13 fights in a row since McGregor last beat him in 2013.

This is the narrative. He faced the best of our times in both divisions 145 lbs and 155 lbs

As of now McGregor is 2-1 in those MMA legacy bouts. 

People talk about how Max was young, but they don't talk about how Conor was also young, young enough to throw these Cro Cop esque left highkicks effortlessly. 

4 days ago
1/23/06
Remember Eddie Alvarez could become the first Bellator, UFC and ONE Champion of all time also.