UnderGround Forums Fighter asks for help identifying sister's killers

15 days ago
1/1/01

Dariene Smith, youngest sister to UFC lightweight Devonte Smith, was shot and killed outside a Columbus, Ohio nightclub in July. Dariene was just 23, with two children, ages six and two. There is video evidence of the alleged perpetrators, but no arrests have been made.

The fighter recently posted a message on his social network seeking help from the public.

Smith’s manager has established a GoFundMe for funeral costs and to assist the young children. You can contribute here.

15 days ago
4/9/13

What an awful thing to have happen. I hope these two are identified

15 days ago
11/20/08

Hope they are caught and ass fucked for life. Such a sad waste of life

15 days ago
9/19/13

The good thing is that suspect is highly identifyable. I want to swear but I'll reserve myself.

15 days ago
5/31/07
oranos -

The good thing is that suspect is highly identifyable. I want to swear but I'll reserve myself.

I wouldn't say "highly" considering it happened 3 months ago and they still haven't gotten names.  

Edited: 14 days ago
7/27/14
46and2 -
oranos -

I wouldn't say "highly" considering it happened 3 months ago and they still haven't gotten names.  

They are likely illegals from Africa. The leftist/BLM community protects criminal agents.