UnderGround Forums Fighters popping for sarms

5/15/19 9:47 AM
8/14/12

More and more coming out 

Do people realize that Sarms are not steroids and barely do anything? Despite the google info that says they are “like steroids”.  We are seeing a lot of people getting popped for them. They are not scheduled substances so any supplement company could get away with saying oops if they get caught having that shit in protein powder ect. Seems weird that a pro fighter who gets tested by usada would willingly take a sarm and risk getting busted for such little benefit. Real deal steroids/peds/epo have an obvious performance enhancing appeal / risk / reward. 

When fighters get popped for legit designer steroids and say it’s tainted substances I tend to think it’s complete bullshit. From a money standpoint why would a supplement company spike some cheap ass bottle of bcaas ect with a super expensive substance. How does that help their business? Sarms would make a lot more sense. “Research chemicals” that cost next to nothing but have proven to give some gains/benefits. Could lead to bros in the gym telling their friends the xyz they are taking seems to be working go buy it. 

Edited: 5/15/19 11:21 AM
5/31/07

I dont see why any of them would risk a SARM

They are tested for and banned just like shit that actually works good, why risk the same suspension for something that may give you minor gains if you use enough for a long enough time...  

Like you said, I can buy that SARM tainted supplements happens but when it's an actual steroid it seems very unlikely, especially if it's a scheduled substance or prescription med like clomid.  

If they risked a suspension by actually using a SARM they are pretty damned stupid unless they thought it wouldn't show up for some reason.  A lot of people who use roids and related substances believe gym bro science instead of doing real research.  I guess even some pro UFC fighters are that dumb...

5/15/19 1:51 PM
8/14/12
46and2 -

I dont see why any of them would risk a SARM

They are tested for and banned just like shit that actually works good, why risk the same suspension for something that may give you minor gains if you use enough for a long enough time...  

Like you said, I can buy that SARM tainted supplements happens but when it's an actual steroid it seems very unlikely, especially if it's a scheduled substance or prescription med like clomid.  

If they risked a suspension by actually using a SARM they are pretty damned stupid unless they thought it wouldn't show up for some reason.  A lot of people who use roids and related substances believe gym bro science instead of doing real research.  I guess even some pro UFC fighters are that dumb...

There’s for sure dumb fighters getting caught. But sarms aren’t shit you just go buy at gnc on purpose. You’d think if they are going online and buying not for human use research chemicals that barely do shit they’d think twice. 

5/15/19 3:22 PM
12/29/10

I disagree. Have tried sarms and they definitely increase strength and some increase cardio.

5/15/19 3:37 PM
8/21/11

OP is a fool with 0 credibility and completely talking out his ass.

5/15/19 4:20 PM
8/14/12
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Feel free to dispute anything I said 

5/15/19 5:56 PM
12/9/13
Vikingknee -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

you think this peptide doesn't work?

https://www.steroid.com/MGF.php

5/15/19 5:59 PM
5/6/09

Completely disagree. SARMS give noticeable gains quickly

5/15/19 6:08 PM
9/21/11
Vikingknee -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Sarms do work. Sarms are extremely cheap and that is why supplement companies will add it to their products. It will help deliver results. Go onto Alibaba and look at how cheap ostarine powder is in bulk. 

Edited: 5/15/19 6:46 PM
8/14/12
big_josh -
Vikingknee -
GeorgeScoresPoints -

Sarms do work. Sarms are extremely cheap and that is why supplement companies will add it to their products. It will help deliver results. Go onto Alibaba and look at how cheap ostarine powder is in bulk. 

You literally just said the same thing as my post. They do “ work” and are very cheap. Which would make sense for a supplement company to spike their shit with. Aka fighters failing drug tests by mistake from actual tainted supplements. What I’m saying is bullshit is super expensive stuff like t bol being in creatine which is the cheapest supplement there is. How would that make any financial sense for a company to do. 

My emphasis on them not being actual steroids is for the backlash these fighters are getting getting called juice heads. I’m on plenty of forums and have friends that have jumped on every sarm known to man in the past 8 or so years. The results are not like people on test, hgh, tren, dbol ect ect ect. 

I dont see the appeal for someone to risk a 2 year ban vs the gains you’d get from a sarm. Hence maybe these failed tests are from tainted supps...

5/16/19 12:23 AM
11/12/16
Vikingknee -

More and more coming out 

Do people realize that Sarms are not steroids and barely do anything? Despite the google info that says they are “like steroids”.  We are seeing a lot of people getting popped for them. They are not scheduled substances so any supplement company could get away with saying oops if they get caught having that shit in protein powder ect. Seems weird that a pro fighter who gets tested by usada would willingly take a sarm and risk getting busted for such little benefit. Real deal steroids/peds/epo have an obvious performance enhancing appeal / risk / reward. 

When fighters get popped for legit designer steroids and say it’s tainted substances I tend to think it’s complete bullshit. From a money standpoint why would a supplement company spike some cheap ass bottle of bcaas ect with a super expensive substance. How does that help their business? Sarms would make a lot more sense. “Research chemicals” that cost next to nothing but have proven to give some gains/benefits. Could lead to bros in the gym telling their friends the xyz they are taking seems to be working go buy it. 

Have you actually ever taken steroids? LGD is on par with taking some legit steroids like anavar and winstrol. Sure, no current SARMS will compete with testosterone, dianabol, superdrol, tren, or anadrol, but those are the strongest steroids available. None of them probably match deca either. A drug that has winstrol like effects is pretty strong compared to being natural. Ostarine is relatively weak compared to that, but it still puts on unnatural amounts of muscle if taken for long periods of time. For a girl, ostarine is a game changer. 

5/16/19 11:20 AM
3/11/19

It is widely accepted that SARMs have anabolic effects. The particular SARM he popped for is selective for bone and muscle tissue and was developed for wasting diseases. SARMs were banned for a reason and are not any cheaper than the common anabolic steroid as you claim. He’s a cheat. The rest are cheats. Stop finding excuses or risk being branded a shill.

5/19/19 10:02 AM
10/28/16
SARMS?
5/19/19 10:42 AM
7/10/02
IDK how about muscle gains and such, but Ostarine is quite an endurance booster, probably helps in fat loss too. But nope, the benefits are not so awesome as to risk banning if you are a tested athlete!

If they get it hidden in supplements, well that really sucks! Imagine getting the ban hammer while you did nothing wrong.