UnderGround Forums Final Post EVER about Brian Frumps.

6 days ago
6/12/00

Let's just end this guy's career right now.  He has 130 or so subscribers, he actually thinks he could beat Brendan Schaub in a fight.  You know the type:  Been in a couple of fights and landed a hard punch that dropped some bum, so now he thinks "if I connect, I can KO anyone!"  Ughhhhh.  His videos are stupid, so please sign here and agree to never post his lame videos anymore.  And yes, I know I'm bringing him up, but this is it.

PS, if he REALLY wants to "fight" a big MMA name, let's all pool together some money, get a retired fighter with a little clout and then put the challenge on Frump to see what he does.  Hell, I will find a 150lb fighter myself if we can get enough money and he actually will "spar" with a real fighter.  I'll be the first to chip in just to humble this moron.

6 days ago
11/18/09

He should fight BJ Penn. Just so it’s clear. 

6 days ago
1/23/06
Lol at getting a fighter to fight for you. How brave.
6 days ago
6/14/12

Fuck frumps.

Fuck the lame ass cocksuckers that post his videos here.

6 days ago
6/14/12
CRE - Lol at getting a fighter to fight for you. How brave.

When you gonna make your debut against Downey ?

**Awaits lame attempt to get pics**

6 days ago
6/12/00
CRE - Lol at getting a fighter to fight for you. How brave.

Cre, I've been here for 20 years and even though I've left for long periods of time, I know YOU are the one who has also called out pro fighters.  So how many pros have you fought?  Where are the videos?  I'll wait, but I'm excited to see them.

See, the difference is this:  HE is the one calling out a PRO.  He's not calling out people posting on a messageboard, so it only makes sense that he fights a PRO or former PRO.  And I think a 155er would smoke him.

6 days ago
6/12/00
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Fuck frumps.

Fuck the lame ass cocksuckers that post his videos here.

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - is correct.

6 days ago
6/12/00
PhillyFights - 

He should fight BJ Penn. Just so it’s clear. 

PhillyFights - is correct and posted a brilliant suggestion.

6 days ago
3/17/14

Frump is king of the OG. keep the posts coming! 

6 days ago
6/12/00
knappster - 

Frump is king of the OG. keep the posts coming! 

He's a mere peasant, no where close to the King.  There have been many KINGS of the OG.  I was a beta tester for the OG before it even existed.  Luke Beston Gracie, Tape Lord, OMA, etc...many kings, but Frumps woudn't post here and I'm glad about that.

6 days ago
1/23/06
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
CRE - Lol at getting a fighter to fight for you. How brave.

When you gonna make your debut against Downey ?

**Awaits lame attempt to get pics**

I tried to arrange it he hasn't gotten back to me. When he signs with a promotion I'll offer to fight him for free.
Edited: 6 days ago
7/8/16

I’ll fight him lol

Im not famous but ill fight

6 days ago
1/23/06
frankiscool - 

Cre, I've been here for 20 years and even though I've left for long periods of time, I know YOU are the one who has also called out pro fighters.  So how many pros have you fought?  Where are the videos?  I'll wait, but I'm excited to see them.

See, the difference is this:  HE is the one calling out a PRO.  He's not calling out people posting on a messageboard, so it only makes sense that he fights a PRO or former PRO.  And I think a 155er would smoke him.

How about we fight though? What kind of man gets someone else to fight for him.
6 days ago
6/12/00
CRE - 
frankiscool - 

Still missing my  point, Cre?  A FRUMP is calling out a PRO. 

Please go back to trolling elsewhere.

1/23/06
I'd like to fight Downey on the next season of DWTNCS.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 

I’ll fight him lol

I can never read your screen name with out saying it out loud, I assume it's for the guy in all the gym videos
1/23/06
6 days ago
7/8/16
Russ -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 

I’ll fight him lol

I can never read your screen name with out saying it out loud, I assume it's for the guy in all the gym videos

Not sure what video you are talking about? But now I’m curious lol

6 days ago
1/1/01
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Russ -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy - 

I’ll fight him lol

Not sure what video you are talking about? But now I’m curious lol

I assume he's referring to Ronnie Coleman

6 days ago
2/26/07
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

6 days ago
2/26/07
CRE -
frankiscool - 

What kind of "man" calls out an old guy to fight and thinks that makes him tough?

6 days ago
5/11/10

6 days ago
6/14/12
TheThrill -
CRE -
frankiscool - 

What kind of "man" calls out an old guy to fight and thinks that makes him tough?

Glad im not the only one that thinks CRE is a ridiculous pussy calling out old dudes on the internet. The fact that he thinks hes hard is the icing on the cake.

Pussiest shit ive ever seen. Pussy level 10000000000000000000. Un fucking believable. 

6 days ago
11/7/07
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE
6 days ago
1/23/06
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

I'm trying to be the unknown underdog.