UnderGround Forums Final Post EVER about Brian Frumps.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/23/06
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 
CRE - Lol at getting a fighter to fight for you. How brave.

Cre, I've been here for 20 years and even though I've left for long periods of time, I know YOU are the one who has also called out pro fighters.  So how many pros have you fought?  Where are the videos?  I'll wait, but I'm excited to see them.

See, the difference is this:  HE is the one calling out a PRO.  He's not calling out people posting on a messageboard, so it only makes sense that he fights a PRO or former PRO.  And I think a 155er would smoke him.

How about we fight though? What kind of man gets someone else to fight for him.

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

If he fights 185-Heavyweight and has some sort of reputation to take I'll consider it. Looking for a world class competitor like a Gordon Ryan to fight. Otherwise what's the point.
6 days ago
6/14/12
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Cre, I've been here for 20 years and even though I've left for long periods of time, I know YOU are the one who has also called out pro fighters.  So how many pros have you fought?  Where are the videos?  I'll wait, but I'm excited to see them.

See, the difference is this:  HE is the one calling out a PRO.  He's not calling out people posting on a messageboard, so it only makes sense that he fights a PRO or former PRO.  And I think a 155er would smoke him.

Ill fight you cre

I'm trying to be the unknown underdog.

Dont worry. You ll always be the underdog.  You neednt try.

6 days ago
6/14/12
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

If he fights 185 and has some sort of reputation to take I'll consider it.

Does op fight at 185? Or have a rep to take ? Cuz you were pretty gung-ho to fight him. What changed I wonder....

6 days ago
12/4/18

Everything that frumps has done on YouTube has been more entertaining than anything Frankiscool has produced. That’s where the hostility comes from. Jealousy of the attention he’s getting 

6 days ago
2/26/07
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

If he fights 185-Heavyweight and has some sort of reputation to take I'll consider it. Looking for a world class competitor like a Gordon Ryan to fight. Otherwise what's the point.

I can make 185, and I've fought at 170 and 185

I also haven't fought in 10 years, so you can delude yourself into thinking you'd have a chance

6 days ago
2/26/07
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

If he fights 185 and has some sort of reputation to take I'll consider it.

Does op fight at 185? Or have a rep to take ? Cuz you were pretty gung-ho to fight him. What changed I wonder....

Also, this.  From what I remember about frankiscool, he's a bit older and a bit heavier and that didn't stop you

People that look for weak targets, are cowards

6 days ago
7/5/13

He has bj penn forevor’s attention so he’s definitely going places.

5 days ago
6/14/12

Looks like the only thing hard about CRE is his dick tucking.

5 days ago
6/17/16
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Looks like the only thing hard about CRE is his dick tucking.

How do you tuck a hard dick?

That sounds painful.

5 days ago
9/22/11

Cre...Who would you pick between you and frankiscool in a fight?

Taking into account the cre curse of course.

5 days ago
9/24/18

Frumps should just stick to eating 18 donuts a day, the fat mofo

5 days ago
12/7/14

I'm having trouble keeping track of who's trying to fight whom, but if Frumps can somehow inspire a real-life fight between forum members to happen, all of these posts about his stupid fucking videos will have been more than worth it.  

5 days ago
1/1/12

I would like to throw myself in the mix as a alternative alternate

5 days ago
6/14/12
Fister -

I would like to throw myself in the mix as a alternative alternate

CRE will never return to this thread.

5 days ago
6/14/12

TTT

5 days ago
11/20/05

Never watched one of his videos, never will. Just seeing that sweaty, walking case of diabetes in the thumbnail is enough to know he has nothing of value to add to anything. It is funny watching his 2-3 supporters try hard to push him on everyone to no avail, in a pathetic kinda way.

5 days ago
1/23/06
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

I also haven't fought in 10 years, so you can delude yourself into thinking you'd have a chance

yeah that's the thing you're not an interesting opponent. No thanks. Give me a top dog who has been elite at something, anything.
5 days ago
12/4/18
Hate420 -

Never watched one of his videos, never will. Just seeing that sweaty, walking case of diabetes in the thumbnail is enough to know he has nothing of value to add to anything. It is funny watching his 2-3 supporters try hard to push him on everyone to no avail, in a pathetic kinda way.

I bet you would watch them if he was some in shape dude who looked like an actor or some shit. That’s gay shit right there 

5 days ago
6/14/12
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

yeah that's the thing you're not an interesting opponent. No thanks. Give me a top dog who has been elite at something, anything.

Yeah.....interesting opponent like OP. Ok. 

5 days ago
2/25/06

Signed

5 days ago
2/26/07
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

Top dog who's been elite, like the OP?

You make yourself sound like a coward more with every post... I know you'd never fight me so I'm mostly trolling but you're being a huge puss calling out old out of shape guys

5 days ago
1/1/01
TheThrill - 
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

You make yourself sound like a coward more with every post... I know you'd never fight me so I'm mostly trolling but you're being a huge puss calling out old out of shape guys

CRE has not and will never fight anyone. Cut the dork some slack , other than the Askren nonsense his trolling keeps this place pretty interesting.
5 days ago
11/6/19
frankiscool -

He's mad that you made a thread. That's his job.

5 days ago
1/24/16
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

hey CRE i was a regional ping pong champion in 1996. Are you down to fight or what? What is the lowest you could cut to?

5 days ago
2/26/07
Pulala -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
TheThrill - 
CRE -
Ramon Maroni - 
TheThrill - 
CRE -
frankiscool - 

Ill fight you cre

Puts the Cal on CRE

CRE has not and will never fight anyone. Cut the dork some slack , other than the Askren nonsense his trolling keeps this place pretty interesting.

Of course he won't, I know how it works around here lol

But if he's gonna call out people weaker than him, then I'll call out people weaker than me :)