UnderGround Forums Firas Zahabi 1st Q&A LIVE since McGregor tweet

Edited: 6 days ago
8/3/18

8/3/18

EDIT

Cliff summary:

-Firas does not any part of Conor McGregor.

-He suggested twice during the podcast that Conor is a "Cyber Bully".

- Firas never became a fighter because there was no money in fighting when he started training.

This is stupid because even a grappling match vs McGregor could be a massive payday for Firas.

12/7/18

And this was the very reason why Conor called out Firaz. Because Firaz is always using Conor's name for views and clicks on his youtube channel, while always low key discrediting him.

6 days ago
8/3/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -

And this was the very reason why Conor called out Firaz. Because Firaz is always using Conor's name for views and clicks while always low key discrediting him.

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but Firas said he was going to address this. I will add the cliffs above later.

Firas used the term "CYBER BULLY", so I guess he's not a game martial artist. Kinda got punked by Conor!

6 days ago
12/7/18
MFS_OL_SKOOL -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

And this was the very reason why Conor called out Firaz. Because Firaz is always using Conor's name for views and clicks while always low key discrediting him.

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but Firas said he was going to address this. I will add the cliffs above later.

Firas used the term "CYBER BULLY", so I guess he's not a game martial artist. Kinda got punked by Conor!

"Cyber bully?" Goodness yikes. Didnt know Firaz is an SJW

6 days ago
8/3/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MFS_OL_SKOOL -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I hate to say it, but Conor was right.

At first I felt bad for Firas, but he's always bragging about how skilled of a fighter he is & should be able to handle himself.

FIRAS GOT STRAIGHT UP CHUMPED!

6 days ago
9/7/16

I like Firas but he has lowkey been hatting and discrediting Conor for a while. I noticed it before the Diaz,Eddie fights. Was happy to see Conor finally call him out for it.

6 days ago
8/3/18

Firas always brags about his grappling accolades, trains with ground strikes, etc. Spars striking every week, spars MMA.

He should at least agree to grapple Conor.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Seems like a bit of an echo chamber on here...

6 days ago
4/10/16

Seems like Firas is claiming to be “cyber bullied” by Conor!

Wtf..

6 days ago
8/3/18
Uppercutz -

Seems like Firas is claiming to be “cyber bullied” by Conor!

Wtf..

Yeah....

He said it a second time!

Firas is portrating the victim!

6 days ago
2/6/15
MFS_OL_SKOOL -

EDIT

Cliff summary:

-Firas does not any part of Conor McGregor.

-He suggested twice during the podcast that Conor is a "Cyber Bully".

- Firas never became a fighter because there was no money in fighting when he started training.

This is stupid because even a grappling match vs McGregor could be a massive payday for Firas.

You are dumb , leave.

6 days ago
8/3/18
Danielmmafan1 -

I like Firas but he has lowkey been hatting and discrediting Conor for a while. I noticed it before the Diaz,Eddie fights. Was happy to see Conor finally call him out for it.

Firas got owned.

6 days ago
1/1/01
when does he talk about conor?
6 days ago
5/22/15
Those who can't do, teach.

Conor's not a fool. He knows the deck is stacked against him with more deserving contenders in the LW division than him, and that the only way he gets a shot at another interim title while Khabib is "suspended" for Ramadan is by taking a crack at Firas while GSP considers moving down to 155 in order to be the first triple crowned champ before riding off into the sunset. That's money you can bank on.
6 days ago
11/8/11
CSWrestler -

Seems like a bit of an echo chamber on here...

That's what happens when a crazy dude speaks to himself using alt accounts.

6 days ago
7/8/09
MFS_OL_SKOOL -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MFS_OL_SKOOL -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I hate to say it, but Conor was right.

At first I felt bad for Firas, but he's always bragging about how skilled of a fighter he is & should be able to handle himself.

FIRAS GOT STRAIGHT UP CHUMPED!

Firas is no fool. He knows Conor would starch him. He has no reason to posture as if he had a chance.

6 days ago
3/19/05
Big fan of GSP but never much of Firas. For some odd reason, Tristar really only has GSP and Macdonald and Firas is touted to be one of the best coaches in MMA? His appearance on the JRE made it more apparent that he believes himself to be so, his rant on philosophy and even s&c. Just not a big fan.
6 days ago
8/3/18
ClydeErwinBarret - Big fan of GSP but never much of Firas. For some odd reason, Tristar really only has GSP and Macdonald and Firas is touted to be one of the best coaches in MMA? His appearance on the JRE made it more apparent that he believes himself to be so, his rant on philosophy and even s&c. Just not a big fan.

He's a legend in his own mind.

6 days ago
4/11/10
MFS_OL_SKOOL -
ClydeErwinBarret - Big fan of GSP but never much of Firas. For some odd reason, Tristar really only has GSP and Macdonald and Firas is touted to be one of the best coaches in MMA? His appearance on the JRE made it more apparent that he believes himself to be so, his rant on philosophy and even s&c. Just not a big fan.

LMFAO - you actually just describe Conor, faggot

6 days ago
8/3/18
Dead President -
MFS_OL_SKOOL -

LMFAO - you actually just describe Conor, faggot

I'm not much of a Conor fan.

I enjoy his fights, but that's where it ends.

I supported a long suspension for the Brooklyn incident.

Sop making things up, clueless!