UnderGround Forums Friend: Khabib not coming back, playing with Dana

1/18/21 3:29 AM
8/3/11

Famous commentator and friend of the Nurmagomedov family, Ramazan Rabadanov, commented on the information about the possible return of Khabib Nurmagomedov to the UFC.

“Khabib has a big game, hidden politics, in which he uses White. This is big business. Such forces were harnessed for Khabib that a fight of even 100 million is not a goal. There is another level. The interests of Russia were used. Do not rejoice, there will be no return of Khabib. Nurmagomedov is too strict with himself and his words in order to break his promise and step back from his words for the sake of fame and a couple of tens of millions of dollars.

In the actions of Khabib, one can see the desire to keep the belt of the lightweight champion as long as possible. For what? So that his closest ally, Islam Makhachev, could get as close as possible to the champion title, and then pass it on to his comrade with peace of mind. The belt is rolling, ”Rabadanov said in an interview with the correspondent of“ Championship ”Andrey Pankov.

1/18/21 5:35 AM
2/10/20

cool

1/18/21 6:28 AM
11/24/10

Sounds good.

1/18/21 6:31 AM
4/11/10

Clears up everything so that Conor can fight Diego or Al for the belt. Maybe, deep down, Khabib cares for / took pity on Conor.

1/18/21 6:37 AM
2/25/08
Dead President -

Clears up everything so that Conor can fight Diego or Al for the belt. Maybe, deep down, Khabib cares for / took pity on Conor.

Or Felder 

1/18/21 11:15 AM
4/11/10
mmafan1975 -
Dead President -

Or Felder 

Essentially, whoever is ranked lowest and happy to make a paycheck. 

1/18/21 1:43 PM
9/5/11

If only we had an actual example of someone fighting Al Iaquinta for the title...

Derp. 

1/18/21 2:01 PM
4/9/13

I don't believe he is going to return. He has a different mindset thats not westernized where its all about ones and zeros. He care more about family, faith, and his accomplishments. The UFC and media are trying like hell but no.

Edited: 1/18/21 2:04 PM
7/8/16
Malvert the Janitor -

If only we had an actual example of someone fighting Al Iaquinta for the title...

Derp. 

Who cares he fought who was available and still gave Conor a proper (12) ass whooping. Enjoy your money and stay retired. Conor is insecure and that’s why he says Khabib is scared of him. That same insecurity has made Conor a millionaire and soon to be billionaire. The insecurity that nothing is ever enough. I hate Conor as a person cause he is clearly a POS but great business man and fighte. That cannot be denied but neither can Khabib bring one of the best 155 pounders of all time regardless of who he won’t the title from. Conor we be right behind him in the list of 155 pound greats.

plus if you can use your leverage for your friend do it! That’s one hell of a loyal friend, by my opinion anyways.

1/18/21 2:05 PM
7/30/03
Malvert the Janitor -

Derp. 

You talk as if Conor or Dustin or anyone else would have beat him.

The truth is Khabib would have fought anybody for the title that night and Khabib would have won and the UFC threw Al at him. 

1/18/21 2:06 PM
3/19/20
lordleone -

Sounds good.

Explain 

1/18/21 4:05 PM
12/8/14
Calhoon -
Malvert the Janitor -

Derp. 

You talk as if Conor or Dustin or anyone else would have beat him.

The truth is Khabib would have fought anybody for the title that night and Khabib would have won and the UFC threw Al at him. 

This. Malvert seems to forget that khabib was willing to fight anyone. Pettis, felder, holloway were all looked at as potential opponents. It just so happened that they gave him iaquinta. 

Malvert also hates pretty much anything remotely positive about so khabib soni guess it's not surprising. It must grind his gears to see how khabib owned mcgregor in their fight. 

1/18/21 5:22 PM
8/20/15
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Derp. 

Who cares he fought who was available and still gave Conor a proper (12) ass whooping. Enjoy your money and stay retired. Conor is insecure and that’s why he says Khabib is scared of him. That same insecurity has made Conor a millionaire and soon to be billionaire. The insecurity that nothing is ever enough. I hate Conor as a person cause he is clearly a POS but great business man and fighte. That cannot be denied but neither can Khabib bring one of the best 155 pounders of all time regardless of who he won’t the title from. Conor we be right behind him in the list of 155 pound greats.

plus if you can use your leverage for your friend do it! That’s one hell of a loyal friend, by my opinion anyways.

Conor shouldn't be listed as great at 155. He had what 2 fights there?

1/18/21 5:23 PM
8/20/15
Robert Thomas -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Derp. 

3 soon enough. If he keeps fighting maybe

1/18/21 6:56 PM
1/1/10

Khabib "I promised my mother I would not fight anymore."

Egg "He's just fucking around. For enough money he'll be back."

Some people would take that as a pretty big insult to their honour, to suggest making him break a promise to his mother is just a matter of money. I doubt Egg would get that though, even if you sat him down and explained it to him.

When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail, when you have obscene amounts of money you assume everyone has a price.

1/18/21 7:08 PM
1/1/01

It does seem like it would go against Khabib's nature to say it was his last fight and then come back immediately. He would view that as drama queen stuff. 

As time passes, things change, ideas change and minds can change. But retire and unretire in a matter of months is different.

1/18/21 8:54 PM
7/8/16
Robert Thomas -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Derp. 

Yeah I hear ya but he isn’t retired yet so he still has some fights left. As much as I dislike him he will do some damage at 155 and I think people will list him as a great in 145 and 155 divisions just do to his overall body of work. 

1/19/21 7:08 AM
3/14/02

So the original post, "Khabib wants to hold onto the title as long as possible"

Well he seemed to make it clear he was retiring and it was only Dana that didn't take the belt. 

"Khabib wants to hold onto the belt for as long as possible so he can pass it onto his friend Islam Makhachev."

How is he going to do that, say here you are brother, a birthday present. Or maybe do a rigged fight with each other and only wrestle? Come on, he's going to have to go through at least a couple of top 5 guys no matter what. And that's the toughest division.

But I'm not saying there isn't some kind of power play her that's more intricate. I think he may be doing something to help his friend either get a big fight/more money maybe even get a promise of two big fights and then a guaranteed title shot. But it won't be blackmailing Dana. And I highly doubt he will say, OK I will fight but Islam gets the next title shot, and then Khabib pulls out of the fight, I highly doubt that. 

1/19/21 9:43 AM
9/13/12
Radford Martel -

Well he seemed to make it clear he was retiring and it was only Dana that didn't take the belt. 

"Khabib wants to hold onto the belt for as long as possible so he can pass it onto his friend Islam Makhachev."

How is he going to do that, say here you are brother, a birthday present. Or maybe do a rigged fight with each other and only wrestle? Come on, he's going to have to go through at least a couple of top 5 guys no matter what. And that's the toughest division.

But I'm not saying there isn't some kind of power play her that's more intricate. I think he may be doing something to help his friend either get a big fight/more money maybe even get a promise of two big fights and then a guaranteed title shot. But it won't be blackmailing Dana. And I highly doubt he will say, OK I will fight but Islam gets the next title shot, and then Khabib pulls out of the fight, I highly doubt that. 

Touch has a hateboner for Khabib. You can see his anti-Khabib slant all the time. Religious/ethnic animosity, IMO.

Edited: 1/19/21 3:06 PM
1/26/08
GarlicSauce -
Radford Martel -

Touch has a hateboner for Khabib. You can see his anti-Khabib slant all the time. Religious/ethnic animosity, IMO.

or maybe that Khabib is managed by and associates with terrorists

1/20/21 1:31 AM
3/29/11
GarlicSauce -
Radford Martel -

Tossing homosexuals to their deaths is a family activity and favorite pass time. Wonderful values indeed. Oh and woman aren't second citizens in Dagestan. 

1/21/21 5:53 AM
7/8/16
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
GarlicSauce -
Radford Martel -

or maybe that Khabib is managed by and associates with terrorists

Do you say that about the other 100 fighters Ali manages or just the Muslim ones he manages?