UnderGround Forums Fuck that presser sent me to Zzzxzz

Edited: 6/12/19 4:06 PM
4/10/16

Give me fake respect, religious slurs, bottles,Dolly’s,buses and trash talk any day. 

Do do these dudes not understand what sells....

6/12/19 4:37 PM
1/16/12

The Mac lEthal vs Tom Macdonald post on the UG is getting more attention then this presser I didn’t even know existed lol 

6/12/19 4:39 PM
1/1/01
The word "Fookin"
Edited: 6/12/19 4:53 PM
6/14/12

Bellator? 

Nm. Saw the other thread with op as first comment. 

6/12/19 4:54 PM
4/10/16
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Bellator? 

Nm. Saw the other thread with op as first comment. 

Nope

Khabib v Dustin

6/12/19 5:30 PM
9/27/15
Uppercutz - 

Give me fake respect, religious slurs, bottles,Dolly’s,buses and trash talk any day. 

Do do these dudes not understand what sells....

Yeah I didn't even make it 15 minutes and turned it off..Khabib was low energy and Poirier has never been charismatic or intetesting ..factor in there being no audience and damn it was sleep inducing...I'm not really that excited for this fight
6/12/19 5:39 PM
9/17/11

things no one has said ever...."When does Khabib fight next?" I seriously don;t know a signle person who is a legit fan of his?!

6/12/19 5:54 PM
6/14/12
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

things no one has said ever...."When does Khabib fight next?" I seriously don;t know a signle person who is a legit fan of his?!

I love watching khabib fight. Seriously.

6/12/19 6:16 PM
1/17/15
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

I love watching khabib fight. Seriously.

I look forward to his fights because I wanna see him get ko’d

6/12/19 6:23 PM
11/20/09
Acidic - 

The Mac lEthal vs Tom Macdonald post on the UG is getting more attention then this presser I didn’t even know existed lol 

To be fair Mac Lethal is a dope ass rapper and this new guy Tom MacDonald's counter verse was actually pretty dope.  

Mac Lethal was put in a difficult situation.  On one hand he believes in himself and feels he can out battle rap anyone therefor, come at him sideways and get dealt with.....

On the other hand, previous longtime Mac Lethal fans such as myself who have never even heard of this Tom MacDonald guy, are now listening to Tom MacDonald rap verses and arguably becoming fans of Tom.

When MGK dissed Eminem, Eminem murdered him and it just reiterrated how awesome Eminem is.  This battle though, I already know Mac Lethal is dope but now this Tom guy gets my respect for his clever rap retort and I do not think Mac Lethal would want someone like me to end this way, even if I still prefer Mac over Tom.

6/12/19 8:07 PM
1/1/01

All press conferences are boring as all fuck imo. 

6/12/19 8:13 PM
9/27/15
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork - 

Ehh he picked up a shitload of Instagram followers after he beat Conor but does that mean more people will order his ppvs? Probably not..well, a few extra folks might buy but he has been on a long layoff now so momentum has died down

6/12/19 8:20 PM
11/9/18

You kind of fag fans are the ones that have turned MMA into a shit show.

6/12/19 8:33 PM
12/23/02

What are the odds this fight takes place? We are still 3 months out right?

6/12/19 8:38 PM
6/17/16
MM8 -

You kind of fag fans are the ones that have turned MMA into a shit show.

I agree.

Big Tobacco has no place in a cardio-focused endeavor like Mixed Martial Arts Cage Fighting.

6/12/19 8:47 PM
7/9/07

Because Kabob = Nyquil.

6/12/19 9:31 PM
1/16/12
D241 -
Acidic - 

To be fair Mac Lethal is a dope ass rapper and this new guy Tom MacDonald's counter verse was actually pretty dope.  

Mac Lethal was put in a difficult situation.  On one hand he believes in himself and feels he can out battle rap anyone therefor, come at him sideways and get dealt with.....

On the other hand, previous longtime Mac Lethal fans such as myself who have never even heard of this Tom MacDonald guy, are now listening to Tom MacDonald rap verses and arguably becoming fans of Tom.

When MGK dissed Eminem, Eminem murdered him and it just reiterrated how awesome Eminem is.  This battle though, I already know Mac Lethal is dope but now this Tom guy gets my respect for his clever rap retort and I do not think Mac Lethal would want someone like me to end this way, even if I still prefer Mac over Tom.

It’s crazy I never heard of him But then again last time I was really into hip-hop was in 08 listening to Tech, Nas, & the other lyricist. Last battle Mc I remember was Daylight 

i dont know If Eminem really killed him. It was weak when it came to the level of Em. He’s fallen off recently & everything he’s made sounds the same. MGK has never been good though so definitely went to Em 

6/14/19 6:22 AM
5/15/15

I know right.. imagine in a few years though when you discover there is a whole world outside of the USA etc.. 

6/14/19 4:28 PM
2/8/12
RKing85 -

All press conferences are boring as all fuck imo. 

Yah mad backwards coont