UnderGround Forums GSP Vs. Hendricks

5/22/19 8:10 PM
3/11/19

Who gives a shit. Big rig was a juiced up cheat. USADA served justice.The end.

Edited: 5/22/19 10:36 PM
2/6/15
Lite -
MrTamliani - 

So I recently rewatched GSP Vs. Hendricks and I got to say Hendricks won that fight. I mean it was close and Hendricks wasn’t really robbed, but I think there was no doubt it should’ve went in Hendricks favor. Now of course you say that pre Usada Hendricks was different and that may be true, but at the end of the day we don’t really know if he was using or not...

I think we know.

I basically agree with you on all points, with one added. Hendricks probably won, but it was close. It wasn't an outrageous robbery. And in retrospect, It would have been a shame for GSP to have a loss to Hendricks undermine his legacy when everybody close to the fight knew Hendricks was juicing, tried their damnedest but failed to get him to fight clean only afterwards to see the bottom drop out of his career when USADA hit.

Don't get me wrong. Hendricks was a good fighter, and it's certainly plausible that GSP was also juicing at times--there's speculation--but that is something we should acknowledge we don't know.

Why do you say Hendricks was juicing ? Is it because of the claims GSP made , Hendrick's decline, or something else?

I think Hendrick's won the fight , and I am not sure why everyone acts like he juiced other than the two reasons I listed , which aren't exactly proof.

By the way, the way Kizer made it sound GSPs camp is the one that seemed suspicious to me .

5/23/19 9:51 AM
2/14/14
WhereIsGoranReljic -
Lite -
MrTamliani - 

So I recently rewatched GSP Vs. Hendricks and I got to say Hendricks won that fight. I mean it was close and Hendricks wasn’t really robbed, but I think there was no doubt it should’ve went in Hendricks favor. Now of course you say that pre Usada Hendricks was different and that may be true, but at the end of the day we don’t really know if he was using or not...

I think we know.

I basically agree with you on all points, with one added. Hendricks probably won, but it was close. It wasn't an outrageous robbery. And in retrospect, It would have been a shame for GSP to have a loss to Hendricks undermine his legacy when everybody close to the fight knew Hendricks was juicing, tried their damnedest but failed to get him to fight clean only afterwards to see the bottom drop out of his career when USADA hit.

Don't get me wrong. Hendricks was a good fighter, and it's certainly plausible that GSP was also juicing at times--there's speculation--but that is something we should acknowledge we don't know.

Why do you say Hendricks was juicing ? Is it because of the claims GSP made , Hendrick's decline, or something else?

I think Hendrick's won the fight , and I am not sure why everyone acts like he juiced other than the two reasons I listed , which aren't exactly proof.

By the way, the way Kizer made it sound GSPs camp is the one that seemed suspicious to me .

It very obvious that he was on some heavy gear.. went from a smashing machine to can... after USADA 

Edited: 5/23/19 12:44 PM
2/6/15
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
Lite -
MrTamliani - 

I think we know.

It very obvious that he was on some heavy gear.. went from a smashing machine to can... after USADA 

Took a good amount of damage in some tough fights . I think them not allowing IVs hurt Johny the worst , along with his motivation, and everyone knowing his left hand was his primary weapon .  Still have yet to see a good reason for these rumours .

5/23/19 12:48 PM
11/9/17
Ray Charles saw Hendricks win that fight, that was laughable. I think I recall bursting out in laughter at that decision but then again I stopped giving a shit a long time ago because MMA judging and as a whole has proven time and again that its ridiculous.
5/23/19 12:57 PM
8/8/18
Vegito Blue -

Hendricks easily won that fight.  Idc what anyone says.  It was even more obviousl than Diaz beating Carlos Conduit 

But Diaz didn't beat Carlos 

5/23/19 1:32 PM
2/3/10

Hendricks got knocked out by dakota fanning... let that sink in