UnderGround Forums GSP "sad to see Nick Diaz waste his best years"

Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/gsp-nick-diaz-nightmare-tyron-woodley/

“I think just it’s sad to see a guy like him waste his best years,” St-Pierre said to FanSided via MMA Fighting. “I think he could have been champion, especially when Woodley was there. Stylistically it would have been a nightmare for a guy like Tyron Woodley.”

He’s one of the best fighters that I fought,” said St-Pierre. “Who knows, maybe his best years are to come.”

In the meantime, Nate Diaz competes against Jorge Masvidal in the UFC 244 main event in Madison Square Garden in November and while he says he’s not particularly a fight fan these days, St-Pierre says he will most certainly be tuning in.

“I don’t watch fights as much as I did before, but this is going to be one that I’m going to tune into,” he said. “What makes it interesting is the character of these fighters.”

7 days ago
1/23/06
7 days ago
7/18/11

GSP is correct. 

7 days ago
1/16/17

GSP always a gentleman

7 days ago
1/8/04
Your best years are not when you are 36+.
7 days ago
11/9/17

I find it funny actually, why sad? His choice to be a drunk roaming from club to club. 

7 days ago
8/1/07
PelosiesPanties - 

I find it funny actually, why sad? His choice to be a drunk roaming from club to club. 

Wasted talent/potential is sad to see.
7 days ago
1/23/06
PelosiesPanties - 

Empathy.
7 days ago
6/28/10
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Your best years are not when you are 36+.

His last fight was when he was 32, and yes that seems to be the age fighters are doing their best at lately. But of course youve been posting on an mma forum for 15 years, i cant imagine GSP knows more about the game than you!

7 days ago
6/28/10
TeamRenzo -
PelosiesPanties - 

7 days ago
7/10/02
PelosiesPanties - 

Nick doing that too? I thought it was Nate since his McGregor payday... and he's obviously back and had never really been off training.

Nick got the shaft by the athletic commission for not submitting. Ridiculous. 5 years is quite the punishment for these bastards' ego.
7 days ago
8/20/03

Nick really could have been something in the rankings if he played his cards right.

Sadly, he seems to be his own worst enemy.

7 days ago
2/24/07
Agree it’s sad to see what he’s become

But lol at nick being a bad matchup for woodley. Woodley is a terrible matchup for nick. He’s never beat a top wrestler
7 days ago
1/23/06
Good thing Nate is on a path to have enough money to take care of Nick if need be.
7 days ago
2/27/11
FrontBroRian - Agree it’s sad to see what he’s become

But lol at nick being a bad matchup for woodley. Woodley is a terrible matchup for nick. He’s never beat a top wrestler

He ducked him even in Strikeforce

7 days ago
1/23/06
pidgey - 
FrontBroRian - Agree it’s sad to see what he’s become

He ducked him even in Strikeforce

Big leagued. Ducking is different.
7 days ago
9/24/18

Could have made millions upon millions 

7 days ago
5/11/10

Man, GSP is just all class. 

Edited: 6 days ago
2/28/13
PelosiesPanties -

Dude can barely complete a full sentence

7 days ago
1/23/06
Chaddderz - 

Man, GSP is just all class. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
BrckNoHitBk -

His last fight was when he was 32, and yes that seems to be the age fighters are doing their best at lately. But of course youve been posting on an mma forum for 15 years, i cant imagine GSP knows more about the game than you!

Well said. But you should have capped this post off with a, "you fucking idiot".

7 days ago
11/10/18

He hasn’t fought in years. I think he’s referring to the time from his last fight until now.

Edited: 7 days ago
12/16/11
TeamRenzo -
PelosiesPanties - 

Blind ignorance is even sadder. Nick had one big fight camp from age 16 through his early 30's and Nick and Nate are both getting checks through businesses and sponsors still. 

People who have no talent or potential always want to sit back and say what those who have telent and potential should do with theirs. 

"If I was Nick....." Most aren't and most people in here are loud mouth internet commenters who trane UFC and works at a call center. 

7 days ago
6/22/13

I bet GSP would love to train with Diaz... they would be fantastic influences on each other.  GSP has trained with Shields in NY with Danaher's Death Squad.... so I dont see it being too far fetched (if Diaz returned)

7 days ago
8/6/06

Couldn't agree more.