UnderGround Forums GSP somehow in better shape at 37 than ever

9/14/18 4:35 AM
11/18/14
Mike OxBIG -
Steven McTowelie -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
King Trav -

Never popped. Not once. Even asked for better testing. 

He likely has been using designer stuff since he first burst onto the scene.

Theyre never going to catch him, the same way they'll never catch Yoel.

Dirt poor Georges using those top shelf designer PEDs from the beginning.

Seems reasonable lol

Yeah what an idiotic statement 

haha driving from Canada to New York for 11 hours in a knackered old car.. with $10,000 worth of cutting edge designer steroids.. not sure where he bought them but he definitely had them.

9/14/18 4:46 AM
1/23/06
Boom Boom Mancino - 

it would be fascinating to see GSP fight "Funky" Ben Askren in this kind of setting, to see which man could drag the other into the deep water.

"The eyes never lie" 

9/14/18 4:50 AM
1/23/06

If GSP and Rory were rappers like the Migos, they'd be called..

Tres and Quatro 

9/14/18 8:07 AM
4/19/10
King Trav -

/thread

Edited: 9/14/18 8:16 AM
4/19/10
CRE -
King Trav - 

CRE is the poster the ug doesn't deserve. 

“So people can say whatever they want, about the ways I’ve gone about things. But the way I’ve gone about it has worked”

I know this isn’t a Conor thread, but even his most determined haters could only watch a video like that and be fascinated by the man. His philosophy on life isn’t massively original, but he’s taken ideas, used them, adapted them to his situation, and made them work on a serious level. You can learn a lot from a person like that. 

9/14/18 8:25 AM
1/23/06
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
CRE -
King Trav - 

“So people can say whatever they want, about the ways I’ve gone about things. But the way I’ve gone about it has worked”

I know this isn’t a Conor thread, but even his most determined haters could only watch a video like that and be fascinated by the man. His philosophy on life isn’t massively original, but he’s taken ideas, used them, adapted them to his situation, and made them work on a serious level. You can learn a lot from a person like that. 

How is it not a Conor thread?

GSP put everything on hold for the possibility of Conor blessing him
9/14/18 8:32 AM
5/8/16

Is anyone going to say anything about his sensie swim shorts...

9/14/18 9:15 AM
5/8/16

Simple.. he never abused steriods or drugs.. drinks n parties very little. And no wife snd kids to give him stress.. these are the keys to stay looking yiung and stress free..gsp could prob come back at 45 and beat the 170 or 155 champ..he lives and tranes smart

9/14/18 10:42 AM
4/19/10
CRE -
CRE -
King Trav - 

How is it not a Conor thread?

GSP put everything on hold for the possibility of Conor blessing him

My mistake, thought it was just another GSP is on PEDs one. Your threads are like the onion poem, many layers. 

9/14/18 3:26 PM
12/24/03
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
King Trav -

based on what?
9/14/18 8:59 PM
1/1/01
It's really not that difficult if you're always training and staying in shape. I'm a year older, and easily in the best shape of my life.

He's 37, not 57. He's still relatively young, has a natural aptitude, and is consistent and dedicated in his training and diet.There's really no mystery here.
9/14/18 9:34 PM
1/1/01
StevetheWeasel - It's really not that difficult if you're always training and staying in shape. I'm a year older, and easily in the best shape of my life.

He's 37, not 57. He's still relatively young, has a natural aptitude, and is consistent and dedicated in his training and diet.There's really no mystery here.

Are you suffering from a colon issue so severe, you can no longer compete at your championship weight?
9/15/18 4:25 AM
4/19/10
SinCityHustler -
StevetheWeasel - It's really not that difficult if you're always training and staying in shape. I'm a year older, and easily in the best shape of my life.

Are you suffering from a colon issue so severe, you can no longer compete at your championship weight?

What does that have to do with the shape he’s in?

9/15/18 9:55 AM
8/19/13
mix headroom -

He looks pretty lean, but noticably smaller than in his prime. I don't think he's using anything.

Did you start watching MMa in 15? Show us all a photo where he looks markedly bigger 

9/15/18 11:59 AM
3/12/15

GSP is so inspirational 

9/15/18 12:02 PM
7/11/12

Hes always looked like this

9/15/18 12:09 PM
3/19/04
King Trav -

/thread

Agreed. He's the consummate professional. He's basically Ryu.
9/15/18 12:47 PM
1/1/01

He looks great, which isn’t surprising at 37 for an athlete who continues to work hard to stay in shape and maintain muscle mass.

The question at 37 starts to be speed, which GSP relies on heavily. 38-40 is also when things like reaction time, flexibility, and coordination are changing.

9/15/18 1:53 PM
8/19/13
Phil999 -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
King Trav -

based on what?

Yeah, lol at making 1000 threads asking about basic techniques but claiming knowledge on this.

9/15/18 6:05 PM
1/23/06
Carogan - 
CRE -

Hanging out at the beach of beautiful sunny Monaco with my crazy and very unique Sensei Christophe ?? OSU!!!

You idiots do realize that he will look more ripped when he loses weight and thus loses body fat, right?  He could very well have less muscle mass in this picture than before too.

This forum is full of dummies.  But then again this is the poster who thinks if he posts enough times about Askren he will eventually become relevant

9/15/18 6:59 PM
1/1/01
SinCityHustler -

What does that have to do with the shape he’s in?

I don't know, that's why I ask. The reason I find it so remarkable GSP is in such supreme shape is his Illness. Usually when people are sick and especially intestine/colon illness, they are far from the best shape of their lives. GSP was forced to surrender his championship and never fight at 185 again, this thing affects him so severely. Pretty amazing person he just shrugs it off and promptly gets in amazing shape. I'm wondering if there's anyone else on the planet capable of this.
9/15/18 7:58 PM
11/20/05
King Trav -
FrontBroRian -
King Trav - 

Asked for better testing and looked the worst in his career for one fight, while losing to Hendricks.

Then left the sport

Weird. I just checked both those guys records and it shows to be the other way around, with GSP in the win column...you should maybe email sherdog and get that corrected. 

Don't forget the facts he got right though..... Asked for stronger testing for 1 fight(probably the only time he's ever fought clean), looked like complete shit, and promptly retired afterwards. Lol

9/15/18 8:16 PM
1/1/01
I give GSP credit on the Hendricks fight big time. He was clearly not on the gear for that fight and his gas tank showed it (clear to me at least, some claim he was dirty for that fight too). Big Rig muscled him around and roughed him up pretty good. It was 3-1 headed to the 5th on many of the score cards I saw and what did GSP do? He finally stopped with his patented Georges Safe Pierre approach, and he fought for his ass.

I never thought I would see thr French Canadian out of point fight mode, but he sure did. I still don't see how he got the decision, but in terms of the heart he showed, go ahead and have it Georges, I really can't complain about it if he actually fights out there.

I'd love to see him vs Romero. Make it for one of the left over interim belts at 185 so there's resume incentive. If he's healed up now and this colon thing is no longer an issue (he's running around calling for fights with light weights) call a guy out in the division you're a recent champion in, not 2 divisions below. Show some heart Georges, like in the Hendricks fight. I know he does have heart somewhere in there buried under all the safety first precautions.
9/18/18 12:25 PM
7/28/02
Neil McCauley - 
Lucas Maximus - 

I'm 38 and in the best shape of my life.  I take two supplemental herbs: Yohimbe and Tribulus, as well as caffeine in the form of coffee and yerba mate.  If I didn't do that stuff I wouldn't have the energy to train hard.

recommend some brands brotha. for yohimbe and tribulus

i buy the cheapest powder on amazon

9/18/18 12:45 PM
2/15/06
SinCityHustler - I give GSP credit on the Hendricks fight big time. He was clearly not on the gear for that fight and his gas tank showed it (clear to me at least, some claim he was dirty for that fight too). Big Rig muscled him around and roughed him up pretty good. It was 3-1 headed to the 5th on many of the score cards I saw and what did GSP do? He finally stopped with his patented Georges Safe Pierre approach, and he fought for his ass.

I never thought I would see thr French Canadian out of point fight mode, but he sure did. I still don't see how he got the decision, but in terms of the heart he showed, go ahead and have it Georges, I really can't complain about it if he actually fights out there.

I'd love to see him vs Romero. Make it for one of the left over interim belts at 185 so there's resume incentive. If he's healed up now and this colon thing is no longer an issue (he's running around calling for fights with light weights) call a guy out in the division you're a recent champion in, not 2 divisions below. Show some heart Georges, like in the Hendricks fight. I know he does have heart somewhere in there buried under all the safety first precautions.

I always like you and look forward to your commentary. But man you seem to have a serious dislike for GSP and most of what you say is to subtly disparage him. Maybe GSP didn't like being at 185 or maybe GSP decided that he wanted to go after a big money fight with Conor. It's hard to say right now but if anyone has earned the right to focus on their legacy it's GSP. It's not like Conor has ever stayed in one place and defended his belt either. Conor has bounced around twice himself. Conor basically ushered in a new era and GSP is playing the game also now.

Having said that, I'm not sure who you dislike more. Dana or GSP.