UnderGround Forums Gauntlet III:TUB

9/2/12 11:05 PM
10/12/10
xiBLacKouTix - May the team who prepared for this tourney of heart-break, goals, soul searching, and prosperity, be famed winners in the winters to come. This is not a regular battle, no.. No it is not, for the avengers will taker over and defeat the scum who lay in our path. We fight a team who does not even believe in themselves, and they pray not to dominate, only to survive. For we will not stop, and when the time comes to battle one another, my team, my friends, my fellow soldiers, do not back down.. This is just the beginning.
*voice fading* just the beginning...

Now wake up guys! We got a blue to gain and fame to claim! Phone Post
THIS GUY HAS COME TO F@#KING MOTHERF%$KING FIGHT.

*dana white voice* Phone Post
9/3/12 12:06 AM
2/2/12
xiBLacKouTix -  May the team who prepared for this tourney of heart-break, goals, soul searching, and prosperity, be famed winners in the winters to come. This is not a regular battle, no.. No it is not, for the avengers will taker over and defeat the scum who lay in our path. We fight a team who does not even believe in themselves, and they pray not to dominate, only to survive. For we will not stop, and when the time comes to battle one another, my team, my friends, my fellow soldiers, do not back down.. This is just the beginning.
*voice fading* just the beginning...

Now wake up guys! We got a blue to gain and fame to claim! Phone Post

indeed.. scro..
9/3/12 12:28 AM
2/2/12
Do not nudge, kick or jiggle the seat in front of you.
I'm sitting there!
I am everywhere at once
and I will cut you up.

If you make out here,
I will cut your lips and tongue
from your head
with a linoleum knife.
9/3/12 12:39 AM
8/15/11
This has the makings of the greatest Gauntlet challenge anyone involved will ever see. And at the end of the day, the Titanic will still be sunk, the sun will still set in the west, Monica Lewinsky will still love her cigars, and under the guidance of Captain America himself, the Avengers will arise victorious and World's Peace Left Elbow will smash the competition like its the back of James Hardin's head! Phone Post
9/3/12 1:00 AM
12/1/10
Hello Simon Kuznets Formula For World Domination, I'm Team GDP. I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes... As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies... I look around and I see a wide range of people. Some of you veterans of this board and former blue namers, while you of you are 12ers who want a shot at a blue name and everything that comes with that type of lifestyle.

Some of you will quit. You won't be ready for this, and will leave at the first sign of a struggle. Some of you will gut it out and leave empty handed. You will be mentally raped by this competition in ways you didn't think possible.

Only one from this competition will leave with a blue. This isn't the ultimate fighter where you get a consolatory prize. If you don't win you are fucked. But I wouldn't worry about that now.

I am a current blue namer and I know how awesome the life is. Also I was previously a co-winner of the gauntlet challenge, unlike multiple time loser Captain America. So I know what this takes and I will try to help as much as I can.

Now I know some of you must be thinking... why me? Well some of you were previous contestants, some of you have early join dates, and some of you were picked by me tossing a coin.

Now to give you guys some motivation I will make you a promise. In the first round of the competition I will vote you the fuck up if you win. But if you lose, and some of you likely will, I will vote you the fuck down. I hope that's motivation enough.
9/3/12 1:05 AM
10/12/10
Team GDP - Hello Simon Kuznets Formula For World Domination, I'm Team GDP. I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes... As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies... I look around and I see a wide range of people. Some of you veterans of this board and former blue namers, while you of you are 12ers who want a shot at a blue name and everything that comes with that type of lifestyle.

Some of you will quit. You won't be ready for this, and will leave at the first sign of a struggle. Some of you will gut it out and leave empty handed. You will be mentally raped by this competition in ways you didn't think possible.

Only one from this competition will leave with a blue. This isn't the ultimate fighter where you get a consolatory prize. If you don't win you are fucked. But I wouldn't worry about that now.

I am a current blue namer and I know how awesome the life is. Also I was previously a co-winner of the gauntlet challenge, unlike multiple time loser Captain America. So I know what this takes and I will try to help as much as I can.

Now I know some of you must be thinking... why me? Well some of you were previous contestants, some of you have early join dates, and some of you were picked by me tossing a coin.

Now to give you guys some motivation I will make you a promise. In the first round of the competition I will vote you the fuck up if you win. But if you lose, and some of you likely will, I will vote you the fuck down. I hope that's motivation enough.
HAHAHA they are inspiring words. If that doesn't get your team up and about, nothing will. Phone Post
9/3/12 1:05 AM
12/20/10
I'm in, better late than never!

Edited: 9/3/12 2:21 AM
12/1/10
    Jobe, Chris BJJ vtfu
9/3/12 3:04 AM
4/19/10
Avengers, there has come a day, a day unlike any other, when The UG's mightiest posters found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born—to compete in a Gauntlet no single UGer could win! Throughout this contest, our roster will prosper, maybe changing many times, but our glory will never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, the Avengers Assemble!
Phone Post
9/3/12 9:47 AM
8/15/11
If we can't save this board, we sure as hell are going to avenge it! Phone Post
9/3/12 9:31 PM
11/8/11
Team GDP - Hello Simon Kuznets Formula For World Domination, I'm Team GDP. I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes... As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies... I look around and I see a wide range of people. Some of you veterans of this board and former blue namers, while you of you are 12ers who want a shot at a blue name and everything that comes with that type of lifestyle.

Be prepared to vote me the fuck up all the way to the finals.
9/3/12 11:23 PM
10/12/10
The deadline is approaching. Begin your stretches/warmups. Phone Post
9/4/12 12:38 AM
2/16/11
Jobe Watson the Bomber - The deadline is approaching. Begin your stretches/warmups. Phone Post
What should we be preparing for anyway? Phone Post
9/4/12 1:11 AM
10/12/10
xiBLacKouTix -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - The deadline is approaching. Begin your stretches/warmups. Phone Post
War. And snacks. Phone Post
9/4/12 1:19 AM
8/15/11
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
xiBLacKouTix -
War. And snacks. Phone Post
I'll bring the bacon. And my shit-stomping boots. Phone Post
9/4/12 5:44 AM
4/5/07
The Nancy boys comp is in action..For those who cant do play internet games..Its a win for the most effeminate thread of all time..Pedo thread alert
9/4/12 5:49 AM
4/5/07
Begin your stretches/warm ups for what? Oh!!..Bacon and shit-stomping
9/4/12 6:35 AM
10/12/10
ken amtrack - The Nancy boys comp is in action..For those who cant do play internet games..Its a win for the most effeminate thread of all time..Pedo thread alert
Thanks for subbing ken. Phone Post
9/4/12 7:33 AM
4/5/07
No problem Jobe good luck with your procurement of boys Phone Post
9/4/12 7:49 AM
4/5/07
Just be careful if Jobe PM's you kids Phone Post
9/4/12 8:05 AM
10/12/10
ken amtrack - Just be careful if Jobe PM's you kids Phone Post
They'll just be makes photos of myself, that's all. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:10 AM
4/5/07
Whatever that means Phone Post
9/4/12 8:12 AM
4/5/07
Jobe why do you crave 18-35 year old male attention? Phone Post
9/4/12 8:48 AM
10/12/10
ken amtrack - Whatever that means Phone Post
Should say naked....yeah I fucked that one. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:53 AM
10/12/10
ken amtrack - Jobe why do you crave 18-35 year old male attention? Phone Post
Haha, I never looked at it like that. I guess it's the same reason you like being a miserable bastard. Phone Post