8 days ago
5/7/10

That guy sounded pretty damn gay himeself

8 days ago
6/26/13
lol sucker punch then some dick suck.
8 days ago
2/7/08
Ryazzo - lol sucker punch then some dick suck.

calling a man a faggot, a bitch, or a pussy will often result in fists being thrown.

8 days ago
1/30/16

He should have sucked his dick afterwards to assert dominance?

8 days ago
6/26/13
Douche - 

calling a man a faggot, a bitch, or a pussy will often result in fists being thrown.

Really? people want to lose their jobs and spend time in jail and have their lives ruined over being called a name? However, I dont disagree the white guy should have been ready and have some awareness...
8 days ago
4/19/17
Ryazzo -
Douche - 

Really? people want to lose their jobs and spend time in jail and have their lives ruined over being called a name? However, I dont disagree the white guy should have been ready and have some awareness...

You can also look at from the other perspective. He knew in his mind that calling another man "a name" could result in his loss of consciousness. Also, I'm sure if this video makes its way to his employer then he will be at risk for losing his job and life ruined. It works both ways. 

When I call someone "a name" (as you referred to it) I am fully aware of what the repercussions could be. Maybe if more people thought about the harm that words could bring to themselves, they didn't be so quick to say it....suck it

8 days ago
9/5/11
Ryazzo -
Douche - 

Then it’s not a sucker punch? After you said it was a sucker punch?

8 days ago
12/1/10

gay guys in hollywood were no joke in the 90's they got tired of getting beat up and started lifting and training. few of my friends got stomped for starting shit back then.

8 days ago
12/23/08

Motherfucker had that wrist action like Lamar Latrell.

8 days ago
10/19/14

2 on 1. Faggots all of rhem.

8 days ago
11/7/12

Sucker punch? They were face to face and the guy that got dropped pretty much asked for it. Where do you live? 

I think it's pretty common when you talk shit like that you're asking for a fight. You can't always expect everyone to take the high road. 

I think if this dummy didn't get what he deserved he would have kept doing that to others thinking there would be no consequences ever. 

8 days ago
4/20/08

Sisqo at the end representing Ginuwine

7 days ago
5/3/20
Ryazzo -
Douche - 

It’ll learn him. Other men should understand there may be physical consequences to disrespecting a man verbally. Call me old fashioned but I believe the world has become pussified 

7 days ago
4/22/20
Legalize It - 

That guy sounded pretty damn gay himeself

And he threw his punch like a girl.
7 days ago
1/1/01
danybayamon23 -

OMA patented that move and has been suing folks who copy him.

7 days ago
6/28/10
RichardSteel -

2 on 1. Faggots all of rhem.

Was not 2 on 1. 2nd dude tried to hit him after 1st dude ko'd him and he was on his way down. nice try, nerd.

7 days ago
1/1/14
danybayamon23 -

Isn’t there video of them jerking one dude off after he was KOd in a boxing match? 

7 days ago
1/9/11

LMAO. 

If a dude pops you in the chin before you have time to react...

You are not landing on him when he baits you into firing back.

7 days ago
1/14/12

Don’t mess with the gays and trannys first thing I got told working as a door man at university.

Ive seen real camp dudes and trannys beat the shit out of wannabe tough guys.

7 days ago
2/17/03
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - 

Sucker punch? They were face to face and the guy that got dropped pretty much asked for it. Where do you live? 

I think it's pretty common when you talk shit like that you're asking for a fight. You can't always expect everyone to take the high road. 

I think if this dummy didn't get what he deserved he would have kept doing that to others thinking there would be no consequences ever. 

Talk shit, get hit right there.

6 days ago
6/16/10

I love how they were too polite to stomp him and ruin his good looks.

6 days ago
1/13/11

Ironic that he threw a punch like a faggot

6 days ago
1/1/01

They fight like bitches