24 days ago
9/27/18

I'm a Christian and I love this band... Are they devil worshippers or what?

24 days ago
9/27/18

24 days ago
9/27/18

24 days ago
9/27/18

24 days ago
8/20/03

I liked them better when they were playing in the

WRONG FORUM @SSH0LE!

24 days ago
9/27/18

24 days ago
12/12/12

The riff from Square Hammer reminds me of the riff from Hazey Shade of Winter. 

Dance Macabre riff sounds like what I think is a Madonna song. Over the borderline or something.

24 days ago
9/27/18
Squirrel, Blue Belt - 

The riff from Square Hammer reminds me of the riff from Hazey Shade of Winter. 

Dance Macabre riff sounds like what I think is a Madonna song. Over the borderline or something.

I love this band.

I will say that in my opinion they are like a mix of metal and pop with Satanism mixed in..

My favorite song ever is Rhythm of the Night by Debarge so I dont mind..

I love a lot of 80s and 90s music..

Ghost is super catchy.. Their songs seem too happy despite the subject matters...

This band is blowing up.. I seen they were #4 rock band in 2018 I think it was..

Everyone is loving this band.. I found them via watching black people react to hearing metal songs for the first time. Now I'm hooked
24 days ago
5/18/11

I though thier first album was so so, Infestissumam was very good, then Meliora was a great, so I was super hyped for Prequelle and it turned out to be a bit of a dud. 

24 days ago
2/2/15
Huggsbear -

I though thier first album was so so, Infestissumam was very good, then Meliora was a great, so I was super hyped for Prequelle and it turned out to be a bit of a dud. 

Have to agree with this. Prequelle is not bad, but weak in comparison to Meloria and Infestissumam.

24 days ago
7/14/11
Otlwgt -

I'm a Christian and I love this band... Are they devil worshippers or what?

I would have to say no they aren't Satanist but its part of the gimmick.  The little i have read about the singer its clear  hes into the art of everything 

24 days ago
7/14/11

I discovered ghost only a few months ago and i am mesmerized by the band 

23 days ago
6/17/16

23 days ago
6/17/16

23 days ago
9/27/18
dirtymonkey22 - 

I cant stop listening to them.. Am I being possessed by the devil?

I've had Dance Macabre playing on repeat for the last 5 hours or so.. I spent all day playing their songs on repeat yesterday

I like the music and the singer's voice..

I like his dance moves in Rats.. I watched that video probably 100 times in the last couple days.. He pulls off the greatest dance move at 1:04 of the video... I love the way he says RRRRRATS!

These MFers are legit...

I grew up on rock and metal.. Not too many songs I can listen to on repeat for hours and hours anymore.. Played out songs...

This shit from Ghost is new and fresh.. The solo at 2:30 in RRRRRRATS is epic!

I will say they have songs I dont like but their hits are amazing..

Ghost is legit...

23 days ago
5/1/14

I'd heard of Ghost but neveristened to them. I was under the impression it was like Death Metal. I was wrong. Its pretty good.

22 days ago
7/14/11
Otlwgt -
dirtymonkey22 - 

I cant stop listening to them.. Am I being possessed by the devil?

I've had Dance Macabre playing on repeat for the last 5 hours or so.. I spent all day playing their songs on repeat yesterday

I like the music and the singer's voice..

I like his dance moves in Rats.. I watched that video probably 100 times in the last couple days.. He pulls off the greatest dance move at 1:04 of the video... I love the way he says RRRRRATS!

These MFers are legit...

I grew up on rock and metal.. Not too many songs I can listen to on repeat for hours and hours anymore.. Played out songs...

This shit from Ghost is new and fresh.. The solo at 2:30 in RRRRRRATS is epic!

I will say they have songs I dont like but their hits are amazing..

Ghost is legit...

I was like that for about a month or so, i actually put together a Playlist of the tracks i liked and i would put a ear plug in at work and just go.  I honestly dont like there older stuff to much but as you said there hits are awesome 

22 days ago
11/28/03