UnderGround Forums Gina Carano vs The Mob

8/11/20 12:38 AM
12/7/10

If there was ever a doubt we truly live in a twilight zone world, this Gina Carano story cracks the nut. Just for context, before we even get to the story, let’s remember who Gina Carano is. A former MMA fighter turned movie actress, who to the best of my knowledge, had NEVER had a single negative incident regarding race in her entire career.

Last week, Gina posted this tweet to her twitter page. It’s a famous picture of a man at a Nazi rally, the only one present that did not do the nazi salute. All around him people are saluting their allegiance to the Nazi flag with the Nazi salute. The man stands stoically with his arms folded. The picture is famous as an example in courage of someone who refused to follow the crowd and stood firm in his principles. Back story is the guy was in love with a Jewish woman and he refused to embrace Nazi beliefs on her behalf.

Gina explained this to her followers who asked about the tweet and you wonder how on God’s green earth any person could end up being offended by this.

But this is 2020 and were stupidity goes, the wokerati is soon to follow.

In short order, Gina began receiving numerous vile and hateful messages, with people accusing her of being a racist because she neglected to specify that she also supported blacklivesmatter, that she often blocked people who tweeted about blacklivesmatter on her page, that she follows Donald Trump and other Republicans, and that she doesn’t hate cops.

One particular insufferable wokerati tweeted that the people making these awful allegations were not bots as Gina claimed, instead they were just trying to ‘educate’ her about racism.

That is the one bullshit line that drives me insane. This holier than thou attitude that says I need to educate you about this issue.

To her credit, Gina has not backed down an inch, as befits a former fighter, calling her attackers bullies and cowards and trash that can take themselves out.

I don’t blame Gina for blocking some of these people. If all you’re gonna do is come onto the woman’s page and spew hateful accusations, you deserve to be blocked.

Thankfully, she has also received a gushing of support from people saying to stay strong and keep being the positive, kind and respectful person she has always shown herself to be. Love will always triumph in the end.

The Wokerati was asked to respond, but they have moved on to attacking Kylie Jenner for her appearance in Cardi B's video.

God help us all.

8/11/20 9:19 AM
3/18/02

there is literally no end to the stupidity of the left

they are a cancer on humanity 

8/11/20 9:23 AM
4/11/10

Education system in the US is absolute dog shit.

watch the movie idiocracy - the most prophetic movie in US history

8/11/20 2:13 PM
5/26/07
BigEyedFish - 

When painting in broad strokes one can say this about the right as well. Sure, there are idiots on the left who over-react, take things out of context, jump to conclusions, etc etc. But the right includes Nazis, KKK, anti-education puritans, and let's not forget Ben Shapiro who thinks that a moist vagina is caused by female sickness.

Stupidity is everywhere.

And yes, Dead President, Idiocracy basically predicted our current administration.

I support Gina. And BLM.
8/11/20 2:20 PM
1/30/16

This is the problem with social media. It gives voices to everyone, even bums. Someone who mooches off their parents, adds zero value to society, and has no redeeming qualities of their own is trying to “educate” someone who doesn’t seem to have a bad bone in their body and who seems to have fought for everything they have.

Stay off social media and your life will be much happier.

8/11/20 2:21 PM
1/30/16
BTR -
BigEyedFish - 

When painting in broad strokes one can say this about the right as well. Sure, there are idiots on the left who over-react, take things out of context, jump to conclusions, etc etc. But the right includes Nazis, KKK, anti-education puritans, and let's not forget Ben Shapiro who thinks that a moist vagina is caused by female sickness.

Stupidity is everywhere.

And yes, Dead President, Idiocracy basically predicted our current administration.

I support Gina. And BLM.

Fuck BLM

8/11/20 3:13 PM
11/5/19
BTR - 
BigEyedFish - 

Stupidity is everywhere.

I support Gina. And BLM.

You are a fuckin idiot. Just because a handful of so called modern day “Nazi’s” May align with the right, doesn’t mean the right included them.

Unless you’re ready to claim pedos and racists as the left?
8/11/20 5:16 PM
1/1/01

Any pics of her tits?

8/11/20 5:22 PM
1/17/03

She Supports BLM? Fuck her

8/11/20 5:54 PM
2/17/03

OP makes a fair minded post about left-wing mobs. Responses are almost all from the right and include, "there is literally no end to the stupidity of the left . . . they are a cancer on humanity," "She Supports BLM? Fuck her," "You are a fuckin idiot," and "Fuck BLM."

8/11/20 6:03 PM
11/18/14
wiggum -

OP makes a fair minded post about left-wing mobs. Responses are almost all from the right and include, "there is literally no end to the stupidity of the left . . . they are a cancer on humanity," "She Supports BLM? Fuck her," "You are a fuckin idiot," and "Fuck BLM."

^wiggum pretty much represents the most reasonable side of the ug. read his stuff and think about it a bit.

8/11/20 6:04 PM
3/18/02
BTR - 
BigEyedFish - 

Stupidity is everywhere.

I support Gina. And BLM.

you sound like a retard

8/11/20 6:32 PM
11/5/19
wiggum - 

BLm literally came out today and said blacks have the right to loot from any business they want because they deserve reparations. They’re advocating for destroying people’s lives. They’re a violent terrorist organization.

And you’re upset someone said “fuck BLM?”

And that leftist that went on a rant about the kKK, Nazis abd shapiro is clearly a fuckin idiot
8/11/20 6:33 PM
1/30/16
wiggum -

Fuck BLM

8/11/20 6:34 PM
3/18/02
wiggum - 

yes because if you support BLM youre a fuckin idiot

hope this helps 

8/11/20 6:49 PM
10/11/18
BTR - 
BigEyedFish - 

Stupidity is everywhere.

I support Gina. And BLM.

Read a History already. The Democrats created the KKK [the last serving Senator Byrd was a Democrat who had even endorsed Hilary] to rival the NRA [and No Republicans aren't going to join a group that was created to oppose them so there goes your "parties flipped" bullshit]

And the only ones acting like Nazis right now are you leftists. You're doing everything they did from tearing down statues, book burning and suppressing free speech.
8/11/20 7:19 PM
8/6/08
Erik Apple - 

Not as far as I can tell- basement dwellers on twitter are trying to cancel her because she has not publicly professed supoort for BLM

8/11/20 7:33 PM
12/7/10
wiggum -

Edited: 8/11/20 8:58 PM
6/9/16

Oh fucking great! Politics crossing over into the MMA threads. Just what we need! 

South Park Politics GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

8/11/20 10:11 PM
11/2/09

Hitler's on to him and don't like it 

8/11/20 10:14 PM
7/5/13

This sounds like another example of the left eating their own via the cancel culture they created.

8/11/20 10:34 PM
1/23/14
So she is AGAINST the nazi tactics of BLM right?

Weird how a certain someone is eager to hate on her. I bet it's because she didn't bang him.
8/11/20 10:41 PM
10/8/07
Erik Apple -

Think it's the complete opposite. She doesn't openly support BLM so people are trying to ruin her acting career.

So pretty much she's the perfect woman and a bunch of dorks on Twitter are being toxic.

8/11/20 11:42 PM
11/2/09

I’ll stand behind her

8/12/20 2:51 AM
1/26/08
Mr Karate -
BTR - 
BigEyedFish - 

Stupidity is everywhere.

I support Gina. And BLM.

Read a History already. The Democrats created the KKK [the last serving Senator Byrd was a Democrat who had even endorsed Hilary] to rival the NRA [and No Republicans aren't going to join a group that was created to oppose them so there goes your "parties flipped" bullshit]

And the only ones acting like Nazis right now are you leftists. You're doing everything they did from tearing down statues, book burning and suppressing free speech.

I think you need to go do some more research yourself. I think it’s obvious to anyone w a brain who supports what and that parties switched.