UnderGround Forums Glenn Robinson's Daughters Beg Colby to Stop

12/4/19 11:13 AM
12/30/03

MMA is sliding way too far into this prowrestling promo shit. Colby isn't funny, intelligent or an even half decent actor. A wrestling promo from him will always cross the line because the dumb dumb doesn't know the art of the promo. 

Im not going to watch this fight but I hope Colby loses a 5 round decision and then gets released. Maybe they bring him back repackaged in a luchador mask in six months. 

12/4/19 11:32 AM
1/1/01
WrestlingSucks - 

MMA is sliding way too far into this prowrestling promo shit. Colby isn't funny, intelligent or an even half decent actor. A wrestling promo from him will always cross the line because the dumb dumb doesn't know the art of the promo. 

Im not going to watch this fight but I hope Colby loses a 5 round decision and then gets released. Maybe they bring him back repackaged in a luchador mask in six months. 

This, anyone who finds his act funny or entertaining is borderline retarded. That said, he is an outstanding fighter...
12/4/19 1:47 PM
9/17/11
Malvert the Janitor -
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

My Dad is dead and I still make fun of that geezer all the time......

Thanks for the green light. I hear your old man's a real stiff. 

Ha. He was "Stiff" before he died......

12/4/19 1:48 PM
9/17/11

The Blackzillians vs ATT feud is old as dirt. There has been wayyyyyyy worse said.

12/4/19 1:49 PM
9/2/10

Wow man, I like Colby and find his schtick funny but shitting on the dead is fucking low.

12/4/19 1:59 PM
7/22/15

What's wrong with this guy? 

12/4/19 2:01 PM
2/5/16

Was living his MAGA Shtick but he crossed the line. Grade A CUNT move

12/4/19 4:41 PM
12/4/18

G

Edited: 12/4/19 4:50 PM
11/24/13
Braziliant - This is why UFC fighters shouldn't get paid more, Nick will only fight when he needs money. I like seeing Nick Diaz fight, but the guy is so arrogant and mentally lazy to comprehend why he lost to Condit. Condit's strategy messed with Nick's head so much that the guy is still friggin' confused and is really convinced he really won that fight. It's pretty flippin' sad if you think about it. I was never a Diaz hater, but what the guy is doing is turning me into one.

If "Braziliant" means an annoying, moronic, whiney, know-nothing fucktard pussybitch then that's a very fitting screen name for you my friend!

In other news, will everyone leave Nate Diaz alone about his brother already? Jesus, it's been a few f'n months and people think a stubborn guy like Nick with other things going on in his life is going to just come out with an announcement that he's changed his mind already? Really? Idiots. Nate's got one of the toughest fights of his career in 9 days and he's getting asked more about his brother than the fight smh.
12/4/19 5:48 PM
12/4/18
Nytron -

Colby is a scumbag. He voted Obama and Hillary. When you have to fake being a MAGAtard, you know your entire existence is a gimmick.

Did he really vote Obama and Hillary? I think he should drop the act and be himself 

12/4/19 5:54 PM
12/28/12
God Of Thunder -
Nytron -

Colby is a scumbag. He voted Obama and Hillary. When you have to fake being a MAGAtard, you know your entire existence is a gimmick.

Did he really vote Obama and Hillary? I think he should drop the act and be himself 

he says he's never voted and didn't vote for trump. currently registered as a republican in florida though.

12/4/19 5:59 PM
2/15/06
DAVID H - 
WrestlingSucks - 

This, anyone who finds his act funny or entertaining is borderline retarded. That said, he is an outstanding fighter...

Agreed. He's an excellent fighter but when he is on the mic he goes into cringe territory quite a bit.
12/4/19 6:13 PM
1/22/05

Anyone who thinks it's cool to exploit the death of someone to promote a fight is a dickhead. Colby is exactly what is wrong with society. A self-serving prick, who has to make up a fake persona to try shill himself off because nobody finds him remotely interesting.

There are lines and he crossed it. You don't upset the family of someone who died young to generate interest in a fight.

The fuck is wrong with people these days thinking this shit is cool? They probably have "Christian patriot" on their twitter profiles. You know the types. Fucking morons.

12/5/19 9:21 AM
11/24/10
God Of Thunder -

Any pics of daughters? 

Damn lol

12/5/19 9:24 AM
2/6/13
JOB - Anyone who thinks it's cool to exploit the death of someone to promote a fight is a dickhead. Colby is exactly what is wrong with society. A self-serving prick, who has to make up a fake persona to try shill himself off because nobody finds him remotely interesting.

There are lines and he crossed it. You don't upset the family of someone who died young to generate interest in a fight.

The fuck is wrong with people these days thinking this shit is cool? They probably have "Christian patriot" on their twitter profiles. You know the types. Fucking morons.

I agree with every single point in this post.  Colby is a parasite.

12/5/19 9:31 AM
12/4/18

12/5/19 9:32 AM
12/4/18

12/5/19 11:44 AM
1/21/18
evh -
God Of Thunder -
Nytron -

he says he's never voted and didn't vote for trump. currently registered as a republican in florida though.

he is from thurston...i live a couple towns over. he is a republican but in a sea of liberalism. Republicanism where he is from is EXTREMELY mild compared to the south, or even a swing state like PA or Ohio. Republicans in Oregon mostly just dont want homeless people shitting on there porches.

12/5/19 12:13 PM
12/4/18
RightHandOfDOOM -
evh -
God Of Thunder -
Nytron -

he is from thurston...i live a couple towns over. he is a republican but in a sea of liberalism. Republicanism where he is from is EXTREMELY mild compared to the south, or even a swing state like PA or Ohio. Republicans in Oregon mostly just dont want homeless people shitting on there porches.

Thurston Howell the third 

12/5/19 2:35 PM
11/20/09
Darth Potato -
JoeHurley -
Loiosh -
JoeHurley -

He didnt say anything hateful about Glenn, but of course nobody ever lets a little thing like lack of truth stop them.

"a previous distasteful comment Colby Covington made suggesting our late father, Glenn Robinson, will be watching his upcoming fight from hell."

Suggesting their Dad is burning in hell? If he said this, it is definitely hateful to people who believe in jeebus.

Well...I forgot about the burning in hell part. My bad.

Lol

Lol

I mean, if you took away that one line about watching his fight burning in hell, he really didn't say anything else offensive lol

Edited: 12/5/19 3:52 PM
11/8/08
JOB - Anyone who thinks it's cool to exploit the death of someone to promote a fight is a dickhead. Colby is exactly what is wrong with society. A self-serving prick, who has to make up a fake persona to try shill himself off because nobody finds him remotely interesting.

"Exploit the death"? Exploit is not the right word to use in this situation. 

And it's pretty funny seeing some of you guys saying this about Colby sincei it also applies to you after some of the crazy things that have posted over the years. Your post right here is worse than anything Colby said about Glenn. 

12/5/19 4:07 PM
3/23/06
JoeHurley -
Loiosh -
JoeHurley -

He didnt say anything hateful about Glenn, but of course nobody ever lets a little thing like lack of truth stop them.

"a previous distasteful comment Colby Covington made suggesting our late father, Glenn Robinson, will be watching his upcoming fight from hell."

Suggesting their Dad is burning in hell? If he said this, it is definitely hateful to people who believe in jeebus.

Colby also said multiple times that Usman was ducking him for so long it gave his coach (Glenn) a heart attack.  

12/5/19 4:36 PM
11/24/13
knockoutfighter -
JoeHurley -
Loiosh -
JoeHurley -

Colby also said multiple times that Usman was ducking him for so long it gave his coach (Glenn) a heart attack.  

Colby ducked Usman like 3 times prior to Usman being the champ. GTFO.

12/5/19 4:38 PM
12/4/18

Usman has to be on the sauce no way a person can be that jacked without it. It's inhuman 

12/5/19 7:20 PM
11/8/08
knockoutfighter -
JoeHurley -
Loiosh -
JoeHurley -

That was the part that I didnt think was a big deal. Nothing really bad about that.