UnderGround Forums Great main card no terrible women’s MMA fights

Edited: 30 days ago
12/4/18

Part of the reason tonight was great was that they didn’t put any horrible women’s mma in the main card. Nothing but top level mma tonight. We have sexy ring card girls, that’s all the women we need on these main cards. 

30 days ago
12/28/12

wow the wmma haters are relentless

30 days ago
10/9/10
evh -

I would bet about 10% or less of this forum is any different than the OP 

I have no problems with WMMA

By the way we are more than likely posting in a troll thread. 

30 days ago
9/19/14
God Of Thunder -

Part of the reason tonight was great was that they didn’t put any horrible women’s mma in the main card. Nothing but top level mma tonight. We have sexy ring card girls, that’s all the women we need on these main cards. 

Who hurt you?

30 days ago
8/31/07

Under his eye

30 days ago
8/28/14

Agree 

30 days ago
9/18/02
Amen!!!!!!
30 days ago
3/19/11

Agreed. Respect the woman fighters, but unless it’s a title fight, it doesn’t really belong on the main card IMO.

30 days ago
1/1/01
Sensei Milla 209TT -

Agreed. Respect the woman fighters, but unless it’s a title fight, it doesn’t really belong on the main card IMO.

30 days ago
12/28/12
MasterofMartialArts -
evh -

I would bet about 10% or less of this forum is any different than the OP 

I have no problems with WMMA

By the way we are more than likely posting in a troll thread. 

troll or not, only a moron would see one of the ufc’s two great ppvs a year and rush here to try to start something about wmma

30 days ago
8/3/19

Shevchenko is the only female MMArtist worth watching, the rest are garbage.

30 days ago
1/17/03

I'll watch Nunes fight anytime

29 days ago
7/10/02
Nunes, Cyborg (yes I know she's gone), Shevchenko... and that's it for main cards.

Edited: 29 days ago
10/24/10
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

Her fights are fucking boring. 6 of her 9 fights were decisions and she only has one KO in the UFC. She's good, but her fights are not exciting.

I'd much rather watch Nunes, Thug Rose, Cyborg, or Andrade any day of the week.

29 days ago
8/3/19
The Last Emperor -
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

Her fights are fucking boring. 6 of her 9 fights were decisions and she only has one KO in the UFC. She's good, but her fights are not exciting.

I'd much rather watch Nunes, Thug Rose, Cyborg, or Andrade any day of the week.

Her fights are exciting from a technical standpoint, they are mostly uninteresting because the women she fights are so far beneath her quality-wise that she beats them handily.  The rest of WMMA is full of roided up lesbians or women who started training 4 years ago to lose their pregnancy fat.

29 days ago
12/4/18

I don’t find any entertainment in seeing women beating each other up. It’s not ladylike at all. It’s not in a females nature. I know everybody agrees but afraid to say it. 

Edited: 29 days ago
5/30/10
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

She's one of the most boring women fighters. Skilled but boring.Nunes, cyborg, rose, rousey, tate, bethel, putalova are all more entertaining than shevchenko.

29 days ago
2/28/14
God Of Thunder -

I don’t find any entertainment in seeing women beating each other up. It’s not ladylike at all. It’s not in a females nature. I know everybody agrees but afraid to say it. 

It's not gentlemanly to elbow people in the head until they're lumped up and leaking blood. We're not talking about ladies and gentlemen. We're talking about idiotic tattooed up juicehead meathead fighters bashing each others head in. 

29 days ago
8/31/10

I used to defend the women's fights, but they've jammed so much shit down our throats that I have to agree with the OP. Last nights main card was the best in long time.

29 days ago
9/9/11

OP is right, so much better without a woman's fight to kill the hype 

29 days ago
5/14/09

29 days ago
5/14/09

Besides the top women in wmma the rest of them are very amateur at best.  Most of them just seem like they started to train a few years ago from scratch no previous combat experience.

I'm not hating on them tho, the good put on good fights but the rest suck

29 days ago
10/30/14

I see both sides. 

While the typical WMMA haters are exhaustingly boring, OP (despite his unrational hatred of women) brings up a solid point. 

When we get a boring fight from guys, it slows down the card and sucks the life out of the energy in the crowd. Same goes for the women. The problem, as others have pointed out, is that the percentage of boring fights that come from women is higher due to the lower skill level of the more recent WMMA. 

29 days ago
10/14/07
evh - 

Give us actual good WMMA fights not the 95% PoS we get spoon fed.
29 days ago
10/4/18

OP speaks the truth