26 days ago
12/4/18

I never knew he was busted for coke 

26 days ago
3/16/15

He and Jon Jones have a lot in common

26 days ago
2/8/12

I thought it was a marijuana arrest?  lol it’s been a long time since I watched it, but iirc he was very polite to the officers.  

26 days ago
9/20/19

Why is one way of getting fucked up any more or less immoral than another? 

26 days ago
5/3/12
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

25 days ago
9/20/19
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

I’m dead serious. You could legalize cocaine and it’d do significantly less societal damage than alcohol currently does.  

There’s millions of kids being methed up every damn day and they’re largely fine. 

Edited: 25 days ago
8/22/14
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

I’m dead serious. You could legalize cocaine and it’d do significantly less societal damage than alcohol currently does.  

There’s millions of kids being methed up every damn day and they’re largely fine. 

The criminal aspect of it is as bad or probably worse than the effects of the drug itself. 

People forget that drugs like heroin and cocaine were once legall and it wasn't like society was on the brink of collapse. 

While i find the aspect of shooting up ( and having to do it often) borderline disgusting.  The case for legalizing all drugs is much stronger than most people give credence to.

A few pros would be

1- far less deaths. Considering all the innocent people that die in gang rivalries over drugs especially in places like Mexico. 

2- way less people in prison 

3- taking the grip away from big pharma that is essentially filling that void anyway and profiting 

4- it will will reduce the romanticism associated / people will be more educated with these drugs 

5- personal freedom, there's a strong case that in a truly free society nobody should be able to tell you what you can and can't put in your body as long as you're not hurting anyone around you. 

24 days ago
5/8/16
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

Hahahha your a fool if you believe this 

24 days ago
5/11/06
Fahqhard -
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

Based on what?

24 days ago
1/1/01
Fahqhard - 
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

Anecdotal evidence, but I've had a lot of people that work with in drug and alcohol treatment say that cocaine is far less damaging than alchohol.

24 days ago
3/17/14
PatK -
Fahqhard - 
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

Anecdotal evidence, but I've had a lot of people that work with in drug and alcohol treatment say that cocaine is far less damaging than alchohol.

it is, Alcohol is the most dangerous substance you can abuse. Withdrawals alone can kill you. you cannot die from cocaine withdrawal. that idiot has no clue what hes typing.. obviously doesnt even know the difference between your and youre. 

24 days ago
3/17/14
bungee up -
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

The criminal aspect of it is as bad or probably worse than the effects of the drug itself. 

People forget that drugs like heroin and cocaine were once legall and it wasn't like society was on the brink of collapse. 

While i find the aspect of shooting up ( and having to do it often) borderline disgusting.  The case for legalizing all drugs is much stronger than most people give credence to.

A few pros would be

1- far less deaths. Considering all the innocent people that die in gang rivalries over drugs especially in places like Mexico. 

3- taking the grip away from big pharma that is essentially filling that void anyway and profiting 

4- it will will reduce the romanticism associated / people will be more educated with these drugs 

5- personal freedom, there's a strong case that in a truly free society nobody should be able to tell you what you can and can't put in your body as long as you're not hurting anyone around you. 

youre missing a big key pro, less. overdosing. most ppl overdose from illegal drugs because of whats been put into the drugs. If they were legal, it would be clean and would cut down over dose deaths dramatically. It would actually be rare to hear ppl dying from drugs. 

24 days ago
2/2/12

Cocaine is trash. People that do it are trash.

24 days ago
8/22/14
knappster -
bungee up -
HillboFrateTrane -
GUMBY ? -
HillboFrateTrane -

I almost bit.

A few pros would be

youre missing a big key pro, less. overdosing. most ppl overdose from illegal drugs because of whats been put into the drugs. If they were legal, it would be clean and would cut down over dose deaths dramatically. It would actually be rare to hear ppl dying from drugs. 

You're absolutely correct. 

Those were off the top of my head .  Im sure i probably missed a few others as well,  but you're right,thats a important one.