UnderGround Forums Greg Hardy could learn from Maycee Barber

24 days ago
12/25/15

The way Maycee took out Gillian like a savage. Thats what the UFC brass expected Hardy to fight like.

24 days ago
6/20/11

If he faces a 115 pound chick whose striking defence consisted of holding her hands beside her face then I’m sure he d get the finish as well.

24 days ago
1/22/19

I think we are seeing what many expected about Hardy, or any man that beats on women:  they are cowards and paper tigers.

Tiredness and fatigue make cowards of the bravest men, and that was the first time in history I have seen a fighter straight suck down an inhaler going in to the last round LOL!  He was so much bigger than that guy but looked to have some fear creeping in, just like he looked like a deer in headlights in his first UFC fight when he tired. They even fed him a fatso lightweight as a showcase, but I think his game has already change so drastically owing to the fear of tiring.

And heck, I get it, there are no breathers between plays and 3 downs and out.  Football has "explosive A level" athletes, but they are only designed to work in short 5 second increments, and that is why great footballers have not had success transitioning over to MMA.  Infact, it has been the skinny and long guys, like Andy/DC/Izzy, or chubby fat guys like DC, Fedor, Cain that have dominated MMA.

24 days ago
7/22/15

Hardy is a disgrace. 

24 days ago
4/9/16
Unkind Zuffa -

Hardy is a disgrace. 

Amen. Wish Dana would feed his ass to some killer who breaks both his orbital bones and he never fights again. 

23 days ago
8/20/15
ImNotSurprisedDonks -

I think we are seeing what many expected about Hardy, or any man that beats on women:  they are cowards and paper tigers.

Tiredness and fatigue make cowards of the bravest men, and that was the first time in history I have seen a fighter straight suck down an inhaler going in to the last round LOL!  He was so much bigger than that guy but looked to have some fear creeping in, just like he looked like a deer in headlights in his first UFC fight when he tired. They even fed him a fatso lightweight as a showcase, but I think his game has already change so drastically owing to the fear of tiring.

And heck, I get it, there are no breathers between plays and 3 downs and out.  Football has "explosive A level" athletes, but they are only designed to work in short 5 second increments, and that is why great footballers have not had success transitioning over to MMA.  Infact, it has been the skinny and long guys, like Andy/DC/Izzy, or chubby fat guys like DC, Fedor, Cain that have dominated MMA.

So which is DC skinny and long or chubby fat?

23 days ago
5/18/03
I would like to see Derek Lewis, Mark Hunt, or JDS take out Hardy. But they will continue to give him some cherry picked fights. They want to build him up, but it’s not going to happen.
23 days ago
1/1/01
ChinoV - I would like to see Derek Lewis, Mark Hunt, or JDS take out Hardy. But they will continue to give him some cherry picked fights. They want to build him up, but it’s not going to happen.

Derek Lewis would be great, and they both have about the same gas tank. Great call Chino!
23 days ago
5/18/03
Derek would be a fun fight to watch. I remember him trash talking Browne because of the DV accusations and making some passes to Rhonda. I could only imagine the build up talk from Lewis, his IG would be hilarious.
23 days ago
8/22/02
shaqitup -

If he faces a 115 pound chick whose striking defence consisted of holding her hands beside her face then I’m sure he d get the finish as well.

I'm pretty sure that's what his court case was about 

Edited: 23 days ago
8/20/03
HorseMeat4200 - 

The way Maycee took out Gillian like a savage. Thats what the UFC brass expected Hardy to fight like.

Maybe I was watching a different fight than you.

A savage?

That was a terrible fight.

However, hardy's fight made it look awesome.

23 days ago
2/22/09
Captain Canuck -
HorseMeat4200 - 

A savage?

Barber looked good IMO. She should fight someone in the top 10 next.

23 days ago
8/20/03
yabadaba - 
Captain Canuck -
HorseMeat4200 - 

A savage?

Barber looked good IMO. She should fight someone in the top 10 next.

Are there even 10 women in the division?