god damn this sport is getting so gay nowadays
7 days ago
3/16/15
TheThrill - shut the fuck up

god damn this sport is getting so gay nowadays

Kareem Hunt, is that you?

7 days ago
8/26/11

If the media didn't bring it up, no one would've thought twice about it. I'm sure there's been prejudiced fighters on the same card as a gay fighter, racist fighters on the same card as whoever they're racist against. People have to work with assholes all of the time. Move along. 

7 days ago
3/16/15
Kimbos Lice - 

If the media didn't bring it up, no one would've thought twice about it. I'm sure there's been prejudiced fighters on the same card as a gay fighter, racist fighters on the same card as whoever they're racist against. People have to work with assholes all of the time. Move along. 

How many of those people have been convicted?  Greg Hardy has.

7 days ago
4/22/07

I spoke out PUBLICLY against aids and yet I still had sex with OP.  

Ostovich may have to just worry about her fight. 

7 days ago
7/20/01
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Kimbos Lice - 

How many of those people have been convicted?  Greg Hardy has.

technically, he appealed the judge's decision, it went to a jury trial, victim never showed, and the prosecutor dropped all charges. shady as fuck, but he was never convicted in court
6 days ago
3/12/14
Kimbos Lice -

You think no fan could put the 2 together?

Or

Did both the media AND fans notice, but only the media has enough reach to get things out there...cause they are the media. 

6 days ago
9/7/16

I think people should be able to support Greg Hardy for the fighting aspect. Especially since hes an exciting UFC HWT elite athlete type prospect. There is not many new up and coming exciting HWT's in mma. So I'll take what i can get.lol If he really beat up some chick I don't support it one bit. I feel like everytime I praise Greg Hardy. I'm gonna have to worry about some random person. Saying "did you know he beat a female up" etc...... We should be able to just be a fight fan. Just seems like everybody is offended over everything now a days.

6 days ago
3/14/09

If sports has taught me anything, it’s that beating women is ok. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Hardy by KO

6 days ago
12/28/12
Danielmmafan1 -

I think people should be able to support Greg Hardy for the fighting aspect. Especially since hes an exciting UFC HWT elite athlete type prospect. There is not many new up and coming exciting HWT's in mma. So I'll take what i can get.lol If he really beat up some chick I don't support it one bit. I feel like everytime I praise Greg Hardy. I'm gonna have to worry about some random person. Saying "did you know he beat a female up" etc...... We should be able to just be a fight fan. Just seems like everybody is offended over everything now a days.

i hope to never read another one of your posts

6 days ago
5/26/14

OP stfu and watch the fights

6 days ago
3/16/15
Danielmmafan1 - 

I agree that we live in a society where people are looking for reasons to be offended, but a very large professional athlete smacking around a woman is crossing the line by a mile.

6 days ago
12/7/15

I do find Greg Hardy to be an intriguing prospect. UFC knows what they're doing placing him on this card, gets everyone talking/arguing/hating. That being said, wouldn't mind seeing him getting KTFO'd with Yamasaki,Yves or Kim Winslow in as ref.That's just me though.

6 days ago
2/14/11

Is War Machine in his corner? 

6 days ago
9/7/16
evh -
Danielmmafan1 -

Cool

6 days ago
9/7/16
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Danielmmafan1 - 

I agree that we live in a society where people are looking for reasons to be offended, but a very large professional athlete smacking around a woman is crossing the line by a mile.

If he did it thats not cool I agree with you. I seen that he was never convicted so I don't know. I'm just saying just enjoy his fights. Maybe he's a better person than he was back then. Who knows. The guy clearly has talent its just unfortunate about his past. Hed be a instant fan favorite it he wasnt for that. All eye'e are on him right now.

6 days ago
3/16/15
Danielmmafan1 - 
Danielmmafan1 - 

If he did it thats not cool I agree with you. I seen that he was never convicted so I don't know. I'm just saying just enjoy his fights. Maybe he's a better person than he was back then. Who knows. The guy clearly has talent its just unfortunate about his past. Hed be a instant fan favorite it he wasnt for that. All eye'e are on him right now.

He has incredible potential as a fighter.  But he is not in the NFL for a reason, and the reason has nothing to do with his performance as a football player.

6 days ago
9/7/16
Danielmmafan1 - 
Danielmmafan1 - 

He has incredible potential as a fighter.  But he is not in the NFL for a reason, and the reason has nothing to do with his performance as a football player.

I'm IN agreement that if he did it it's fucked up. I think people deserve second chances. He seems to want to better himself through fighting. Let's just see how far he can go. 

Edited: 6 days ago
12/28/12
Danielmmafan1 -
Danielmmafan1 - 

he did it and was convicted of it. he only got out of it because he paid the victim to shut up. it was so bad that even the nfl actually did something about it. also it happened four years ago so he’s the same guy now that he was then. the only difference is now he can earn money beating people up instead of it costing him

6 days ago
1/1/01

Can’t believe Rachel is being allowed to fight on the card. Both her physical and mental injuries.

6 days ago
10/9/10
evh -
Danielmmafan1 -

He may not be politically correct or whatever, but there was a point in time where we knew fuck all about fighters/musicians/actors, etc... 

6 days ago
11/18/09

Scumbag? Yes

should his scumbaggery preclude him from making a living by bashing people’s heads? No. 

The system we have is what we have. He was convicted of nothing. I