UnderGround Forums Greg Hardy just used an INHALER between rounds!

10/19/19 2:11 PM
11/9/17
ducks18 -

That is 100% illegal.  An inhaler is a stimulant.  

I Expect this fight to be a No Contest.  

You turned out to be 100% spot on! Haha

10/19/19 2:13 PM
11/9/17
oranos -

Do you guys think Hardy uses an inhaler in between the rounds of beating up women?

Come on bro, he didn't need a single round for those fights. 

10/19/19 2:35 PM
7/28/09

Why did he use the inhaler in Boston, but yet we have not seen nor heard of him using one in his prior fights (granted most of em were 1st rounders) shit is weird

10/19/19 2:58 PM
3/15/19

This is amazing. I taped the event and watched this morning. After the first round it was obvious - ok this other guy is tough, but Hardy wins a decision. Just don’t gas or do something stupid. 

And im thinking to myself - ok, well maybe this will be a run of the mill, not exciting fight, a solid but boring win for Hardy. He finally just wins without messing up. 

And then he goes and does something that he has to know is against the rules. Unless he is a complete absolute moron. 

10/19/19 3:39 PM
2/8/12
PelosiesPanties -
ducks18 -

That is 100% illegal.  An inhaler is a stimulant.  

I Expect this fight to be a No Contest.  

You turned out to be 100% spot on! Haha

Haha thanks!  I’m still shocked.  I’ll never miss a Greg Hardy fight for the controversy lol.  

10/19/19 4:06 PM
2/8/12
grandchampion -

This is the type of shit you get when you fast track guys into the UFC who are amateur at best

All of his personal life aside.... To be honest... I have been super impressed by Hardy.  I’m rooting for him to do well.  I thought he looked good against Sosoli who had double the experience.  Hardy also has a great camp.  I think he can be a contender if he sticks with it. 

10/19/19 4:09 PM
2/8/12
seekmurph -

Nobody said he could use it in the clip I have seen. Greg Hardy asks if he can use his inhaler, someone offscreen asks "is it medical?", then Hardy immediately says "yes, it's USADA approved" and without a response grabs the inhaler and uses it

Then he definitely messed up.

10/19/19 4:35 PM
3/16/18

I’m going to blame Din Thomas and the rest of the team. Yes it is Hardy’s responsibly but that’s what the other guys are getting paid for. To think about the shit he can’t becasue he is focused on the fight. 

The guy is a piece of shit for beating on women but it’s still a shitty situation. 

10/19/19 4:57 PM
8/11/12
4pdboxing -

I can't breathe

I’m having a heart attack

10/19/19 5:17 PM
1/1/10
ducks18 -
seekmurph -

Nobody said he could use it in the clip I have seen. Greg Hardy asks if he can use his inhaler, someone offscreen asks "is it medical?", then Hardy immediately says "yes, it's USADA approved" and without a response grabs the inhaler and uses it

Then he definitely messed up.

You are responsible for following the rules, no matter who said what in the cage.

His camp, and Hardy, after someone read them to him, knew the rules.

This is like after knowing Dad forbids something, trying an endrun to Mom. It's stupid, childish, and never works.

10/19/19 6:10 PM
8/20/03
MDKSDMF -

Why did he use the inhaler in Boston, but yet we have not seen nor heard of him using one in his prior fights (granted most of em were 1st rounders) shit is weird

This is the first fight he's gone to the 3rd round. He was probably gassed.

10/19/19 6:15 PM
12/13/15

It sure liked like he was trying to hide it when he took it. 

10/19/19 6:15 PM
8/20/03
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

I’m going to blame Din Thomas and the rest of the team. Yes it is Hardy’s responsibly but that’s what the other guys are getting paid for. To think about the shit he can’t becasue he is focused on the fight. 

The guy is a piece of shit for beating on women but it’s still a shitty situation. 

It for sure also sits on his team to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid like this.

I suspect though that maybe Hardy is the kind of guy that they don't say "NO" to very much because he pays bills for them?

How can Hardy be able to train every day, all day, at one of the top gyms in the world, with top fighters and coaches, living in the dorms so as not to be distracted, and not have to worry about working a job because he is financially set and yet...STILL...be so p*ss poor at MMA despite coming from a highly athletic background and physical natural gifts?

10/19/19 6:16 PM
1/30/16

It would have been funny if they let it go

Everyone would be using an inhaler going forward for “medical reasons”

10/19/19 6:27 PM
6/14/12
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

It’s not getting over turned if the AC told him it was ok

Derp

10/19/19 6:33 PM
2/24/19

Just saw Dana on IG making excuses for the big lug ... “Oh, he didn’t know, it’s not his fault, he didn’t understand.”

I call #1 BoooolShit! 

10/19/19 6:35 PM
6/14/12
Pittshady -

Albuterol takes between 5 and 15 mins to work. Fight was probably over before it took effect.  Why even use it?

I use  ventolin inhaler occassionally when at work ( i get allergy induced asthma attacks ).

It fucking works immediately. 

Immediately.

Edited: 10/19/19 6:40 PM
6/14/12

If it took 15 minutes to work id be dead.

Also, if he has " excercise induced asthma", as he claims, WHY DID HE CHOOSE A CARDIOVASCULAR BASED PROFESSIONAL SPORTS CAREER !?!?

Natural selection says find a new gig.

10/19/19 6:44 PM
6/14/12
DarthBader -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Pittshady -

Albuterol takes between 5 and 15 mins to work. Fight was probably over before it took effect.  Why even use it?

I use  ventolin inhaler occassionally when at work ( i get allergy induced asthma attacks ).

Immediately.

Lmao you have the hand of a 14 year old girl, might wanna cut down on the soy buddy.

I kinda understand you being such a sulking cunt on this forum now, I mean you obviously are a genetic misfit, now go take another puff of that inhalator so you dont end up like a bloated Hardy in the 3rd round from reading this.

Thanks man. I get a lot of compliments from girls on my hands.Hands are genetic btw Francis Collins. Not soy developed.

15 years of BJJ et al says ill death grip the fuck outta you and i dont need sausage fingers to do it.

I play a mean guitar also.

10/19/19 6:46 PM
6/14/12
DarthBader -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Pittshady -

Immediately.

Lmao you have the hand of a 14 year old girl, might wanna cut down on the soy buddy.

I kinda understand you being such a sulking cunt on this forum now, I mean you obviously are a genetic misfit, now go take another puff of that inhalator so you dont end up like a bloated Hardy in the 3rd round from reading this.

Inhalator ftw

10/19/19 6:47 PM
8/31/18
DarthBader -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Pittshady -

Immediately.

Well that took a quick turn into look at how much of an asshole I am

Sup with the assholeness asshole?

10/19/19 6:55 PM
12/10/09
Awarnica -

This is amazing. I taped the event and watched this morning. After the first round it was obvious - ok this other guy is tough, but Hardy wins a decision. Just don’t gas or do something stupid. 

And im thinking to myself - ok, well maybe this will be a run of the mill, not exciting fight, a solid but boring win for Hardy. He finally just wins without messing up. 

And then he goes and does something that he has to know is against the rules. Unless he is a complete absolute moron. 

I don’t like Hardy at all, but I’m fair enough to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I 100% believe he IS a complete absolute moron. 

10/19/19 6:56 PM
6/14/12
CobraKaiRep -
DarthBader -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Pittshady -

Immediately.

Well that took a quick turn into look at how much of an asshole I am

Sup with the assholeness asshole?

1. Welcome to the ug

2. I prolly deserved it

3. I do have very girly hands

4. Hes a Troll

10/19/19 6:57 PM
12/10/09
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Pittshady -

Immediately.

It takes about 5 min for the full effects. That’s all he’s saying. 

10/19/19 6:59 PM
3/12/12
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

If it took 15 minutes to work id be dead.

Also, if he has " excercise induced asthma", as he claims, WHY DID HE CHOOSE A CARDIOVASCULAR BASED PROFESSIONAL SPORTS CAREER !?!?

Natural selection says find a new gig.

I disagree. I’ve had exercise endured asthma my whole live. I played  football, ice hockey, and train BJJ.  The inhailor was never immediate for me. With Ice hockey, an anaerobic sport, the results were not immediate.  Using my inhailor 15 minutes prior to a game or rolling helped.  My point is, Hardy could have used his inhailor prior to his fight or better results than being a dumbass and using it mid fight for all to see.