UnderGround Forums Greg Hardy will destroy everyone in his path

2 days ago
3/12/15

Just watched all of his fights. What a beast! He will most definitely be heavyweight champion and I don't see him losing that belt for a long time unless Kyle Snyder decides to start fighting.  

Greg Hardy is the greatest athlete to ever step into the octagon and if you can't accept the fact that he is about to wreak havoc on the UFC roster then you are in denial. 

Edited: 2 days ago
6/9/16

Two questions: Has he been taken down yet? How was his wrestling/bjj?

2 days ago
3/12/15
Taco Muncher -

Two questions: Has he been taken down yet? How was his wrestling/bjj?

He has squashed everyone in under 1 minute so his wrestling hasn't been tested yet. He slipped backwards then bounced back up in his 1st amateur fight. 

2 days ago
6/28/10

lol. No technique at all. He will get smashed by the top Heavies.

2 days ago
1/26/08
BrckNoHitBk -

lol. No technique at all. He will get smashed by the top Heavies.

As of now, i agree but he won’t face top heavies for a few years so we will see how he develops. Dana seems to be content to build him up slowly vs rushing him into top guys which is the best strategy if you want to build him into a Star.

2 days ago
8/6/06

Lmao, he's beaten 1 person that wasn't obese.

7/15/04

He looks good for the little amount of experience he has.

2 days ago
4/28/06
Here we go again, the next big thing. People get so easily excited for heavyweights.
2 days ago
6/28/10

Hmm. I thought he was like 35 or something. Just turned 30 a few weeks ago.

2 days ago
9/19/11
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Lmao, he's beaten 1 person that wasn't obese.

Currently the heavyweight champ is morbidly obese 

2 days ago
7/22/15

His 1st fight in the UFC will be against a woman.

3/20/16

Really? We have seen this type of fighter before. He has fought no one as of yet. And throws from the waist begging to get clipped by someone with any experience. No defense at all.

anyone with experience or any wrestling starches this guy.

2 days ago
5/22/17

Agree with op. Hardy melts any heavyweight not named DC. 

2 days ago
12/22/17

2 days ago
10/18/12

Tuivasa would destroy him

2 days ago
1/1/01
Interested to see how he does off of his back against a wrestler or submission fighter.
2 days ago
3/24/15

Feed him to Mark Hunt and see what happens 

2 days ago
1/1/01
It's certainly easy to get excited about the prospects of an athlete the level of Hardy entering UFC and especially into the heavyweight division. The last time a similar level athlete hit the heavyweight division,the dude became champ 4 fights into his MMA career and stopped 3 consecutive UFC champs to become undisputed champ and #1 in the world. Hardy doesn't have the wrestling pedigree, but he does appear to be fearless with his stand up. He arrives at a time when the timing is perfect for a title run. I'd like to see him get 4 fights in and then we see where he stands. As it stands, he is way better prospect than many UFC fighters currently on the roster.
8/27/12

Unless he learns to keep his hands up when he punches, it is only a matter of time before he gets knocked out

2 days ago
5/14/18

A more raw Ngannou? We will see.....

2 days ago
8/18/15
Xxxtra_4skin -

A more raw Ngannou? We will see.....

This. The above rhetoric seems familiar

2 days ago
6/28/10
Kentpaul -

Unless he learns to keep his hands up when he punches, it is only a matter of time before he gets knocked out

Pretty much my thoughts every time I see his fights

2 days ago
1/8/04
Jody - Interested to see how he does off of his back against a wrestler or submission fighter.

Agreed but he's not going to be easy to get on his back. 6'5, 280lb, NFL defensive end and stud wrestler in high school.

I think a KO artist like Uberreem or Pre-Stipe Ngannou make him look worse. Badh or Rico would sleep him bad. No technique, just brute fast-twitch power.
2 days ago
6/28/16
The Lion King -

Just watched all of his fights. What a beast! He will most definitely be heavyweight champion and I don't see him losing that belt for a long time unless Kyle Snyder decides to start fighting.  

Greg Hardy is the greatest athlete to ever step into the octagon and if you can't accept the fact that he is about to wreak havoc on the UFC roster then you are in denial. 

Yea DC wrecks Hardy there, Simba.

1 day ago
1/23/06
Not yet. Volkov and a plethora of more seasoned fighters would take him out today.

But I'm really excited to see him fight some more, he's wildly aggressive, to what appears to be a fault and that's always fun to watch.