UnderGround Forums Gunman was found outside t mobile arena

Edited: 5 days ago
10/24/14

Apparently Islam makachev saw Conor a couple of hours before the fight backstage and repeatedly made gun finger signals towards him. He was pulled to one side and the athletic commission as well as Nevada police had words with him. A man was then found with a gun and arrested around the back of the t mobile arena about half an hour before the main event. Conor was informed and there was even talks about cancelling the fight, particularly Conor’s family who demanded to speak with Khabibs team. Conor obviously wanted to fight but it explains him being off.

5 days ago
2/14/11

Source?

5 days ago
9/27/18

So this is what Conor fans are doing instead of the proposed suicide?

5 days ago
10/19/10

The king is back

5 days ago
9/27/18
TerrySilver -

Source?

lol you desperate fuck

5 days ago
10/19/10

I knew there was a reason

5 days ago
9/12/10

Is this what Anik was referring to? Crazy if this is true. 

5 days ago
6/27/09

Yeah I'm pretty sure that didn't happen

5 days ago
3/13/18

Are you saying he was shook? This man and his clan who repelled the British Empire with sticks and stones was scared of a another man's hand. Wow.

5 days ago
3/22/16
dont see how a little gun would scare the warrior Mcgregor. He would have literally KILLED khabib and been in jail had khabib got off the bus member? No way a fookin finger gun signal would scare a warrior like that.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Even worse for Conor if this was true. Mr ready for war
5 days ago
4/20/11

Also notice how there were 50 police officers surrounding the cage? That was more than just regular amped up security. They probably had snipers in the rafters. 

5 days ago
4/24/18

LMAO!

5 days ago
6/15/18
TheDarkPassenger -

Is this what Anik was referring to? Crazy if this is true. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if a Russian did threaten Conor with a gun.  He stuff he said would get you shot in Russia.  It was probably just to throw his focus.  I doubt they were gonna shoot him.  Probably to fuck with him.  

5 days ago
2/14/11

Must be why Kevin lee wore his bulletproof vest that night 

5 days ago
11/20/09

Anything is possible.

I remember several years back a UGer made a thread how he was playing some online game randomly with Donald Cowboy Cerrone.  Said Cowboy was making jokes the whole time and talked about how Jon Jones sniffed coke off hooker's tits.  

People didn't believe that guy but then a few months later Jones got busted for coke in his system.  Made that guy's story a lot more legit.  A whole bunch of stories later came out about Jon constantly cheating on his girlfriend.

Edited: 5 days ago
7/30/03

If this is true than Makhachev is the GOAT when it comes to mental warfare and getting into somebodies head.

All is fair in UFC mental warfare.

#itsonlybusiness

5 days ago
8/3/18

5 days ago
5/26/07
D241 -

Anything is possible.

I remember several years back a UGer made a thread how he was playing some online game randomly with Donald Cowboy Cerrone.  Said Cowboy was making jokes the whole time and talked about how Jon Jones sniffed coke off hooker's tits.  

People didn't believe that guy but then a few months later Jones got busted for coke in his system.  Made that guy's story a lot more legit.  A whole bunch of stories later came out about Jon constantly cheating on his girlfriend.

That was in Halo, and it's true. I was in there.

Guy is still a bitch for airing that out.

5 days ago
3/22/16
hahaha...so dude looked at Conor and went pew pew pew with his fingers and shook conor? now ive heard it all
5 days ago
9/7/04

Halfass MMA journalists will be giving this life within two hours, on Twitter, etc. 

5 days ago
5/19/17

Its not really that important if Conor was affected in the sporting contest. 

The primary concern should be is there any truth in it.  Did the gun guys have any serious intentions in doing something?  Because to be honest it wouldnt be at all surprising if they did.

Its a terrible thing.  And in Europe we have seen so much of it, I wouldnt be surprised if someone was out to get Conor.

The fact that this may have been in his head as he went to the cage, is bad.  But not as bad as it might be if this thing escalates. 

5 days ago
9/22/11

We already knew he was scared?

When Muhammad Ali got real death threats before the sonny liston fight he went out and kicked sonnys arse.

Gayest shit ever comparing Conor to Ali.

5 days ago
9/7/04

5 days ago
6/18/16
Don J - hahaha...so dude looked at Conor and went pew pew pew with his fingers and shook conor? now ive heard it all

Lmao!!!