UnderGround Forums Haku/Meng in UFC 4

6/22/19 7:06 PM
12/22/18
Jored1990 -
Bukabuki -
Jored1990 -
Bukabuki -

All prowrestlers pick haku over lesner. They would have the most insight. 

I doubt he’d have beat minawa in a MMA fight, let alone the guy who won the heavyweight title 

Wrestlers know who are the toughest in the locker room. Angle already embarrassed lesner. Heck even mr perfect took down lesner on an airplane.

Wasn’t Bradshaw meant to be a tough guy? He was a completely uncoordinated lummox in the brawl for all like everybody in that tournament. Kurt Angle isn’t really in the same league athletically as the rest of those lunk heads. Minowa snaps his shit up in less than a minute

Bradshaw was just a bully to smaller wrestlers. Shamrock and severn dropped out of the brawl when they saw Bart Gunns power .

6/22/19 7:20 PM
1/12/05

Steven Regal and Fit Finlay would have probably beat Haku in a NHB fight 20 years ago and I don't see either of them doing well in UFC 4. 

Bam Bam Bigelow was a NJ state champion wrestler, huge monster, and super athletic and he got owned in MMA IIRC 

6/22/19 7:22 PM
12/22/18
Bobby Lupo -

Steven Regal and Fit Finlay would have probably beat Haku in a NHB fight 20 years ago and I don't see either of them doing well in UFC 4. 

Bam Bam Bigelow was a NJ state champion wrestler, huge monster, and super athletic and he got owned in MMA IIRC 

Steve regal whined about Vader roughing him up. Finlay would have been interesting. Bam bam was over the hill when he took that fight 

6/22/19 7:22 PM
12/22/18

Oh and Findlay would not haven taken Meng.

6/22/19 7:23 PM
1/8/04
Bobby Lupo - 

LOL at Steven Regal and Fit Finlay being at the top of legit tough guys. Rick Rude would smack the shit out of both those Irish bastards.
6/22/19 7:27 PM
1/8/04
Bukabuki - 

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

Yes...Big Show said that Cena is stronger than both Lesnar and Goldberg. I saw that interview too. Mr. perfect was as legit as they come with amateur wrestling and way more athletic than anybody during that time at 6'3, 260.

Kane also KO'd Tim Sylvia when Tim called Kane a fake fighter. Matt Hughes confirmed it.
6/22/19 7:32 PM
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

Yes...Big Show said that Cena is stronger than both Lesnar and Goldberg. I saw that interview too. Mr. perfect was as legit as they come with amateur wrestling and way more athletic than anybody during that time at 6'3, 260.

Kane also KO'd Tim Sylvia when Tim called Kane a fake fighter. Matt Hughes confirmed it.

Where did Kane do that MFS?
6/22/19 7:37 PM
1/8/04
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

The UFC was in the same town as WWE one week. It was at a bar in 2004. RVD and Booker T were with Kane.
6/22/19 7:39 PM
12/22/18

Wwf>ufc. 

6/22/19 7:40 PM
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

The UFC was in the same town as WWE one week. It was at a bar in 2004. RVD and Booker T were with Kane.

Tim was always beatable. He worked hard and was a big dude. Nobody would call him "gifted" in anything. Anyone can get KOed but that don't surprise me.
6/22/19 7:41 PM
1/1/01
I'm sure Meng on the street would be a nightmare. Sumo background with a penchant to rip eyes out and bite things off. Not someone you want to clinch with, not at all.
6/22/19 7:44 PM
1/1/01
I still pick Lesnar vs Meng with rules and sometimes with none. The clinch in MMA or grappling vs the clinch vs someone willing to dig an eye out of your skull or bite your ear off are two different things for sure.

If Meng keeps it standing long enough to dig an eye out the skull... who knows who wants to continue at that point.
6/22/19 7:46 PM
12/22/18

Who could the ufc put up against guys like kane, undertaker, Vader, haku etc?

6/22/19 7:46 PM
12/22/18
BJ Penn Forever - I still pick Lesnar vs Meng with rules and sometimes with none. The clinch in MMA or grappling vs the clinch vs someone willing to dig an eye out of your skull or bite your ear off are two different things for sure.

If Meng keeps it standing long enough to dig an eye out the skull... who knows who wants to continue at that point.

Don't forget mengs kicks!

6/22/19 7:51 PM
1/1/01
Is Steven Regal a legit bad-ass? His pro-wrestling shtick is amazing if he really is as "feared" as people claim he is, but, imo, he shows no signs of elite athleticism and doesn't really have the body of a bad-ass.

Rick Rude, though never portrayed as a world-beater or anything, I truly believe, could crack some heads if it came down to it.
6/22/19 7:52 PM
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

Is that why Hughes didn't jump in to help his buddy!
6/22/19 7:53 PM
1/1/01
Liyon - Is Steven Regal a legit bad-ass? His pro-wrestling shtick is amazing if he really is as "feared" as people claim he is, but, imo, he shows no signs of elite athleticism and doesn't really have the body of a bad-ass.

Rick Rude, though never portrayed as a world-beater or anything, I truly believe, could crack some heads if it came down to it.

I think Steve knew a little catch. For 90's pro wrestlers, that made you a "shooter".
6/22/19 7:55 PM
12/22/18

Rvd and booker t would both destroy hughes

6/22/19 7:56 PM
7/20/04
BJ Penn Forever - 
Liyon - Is Steven Regal a legit bad-ass? His pro-wrestling shtick is amazing if he really is as "feared" as people claim he is, but, imo, he shows no signs of elite athleticism and doesn't really have the body of a bad-ass.

I think Steve knew a little catch. For 90's pro wrestlers, that made you a "shooter".

Regal got into plenty of scraps and came out on top of most of them. Whether that makes one a bad ass or not is up for debate, but the irony of how eagerly he would jump at a fight vs his character certainly adds a little juice to his reputation
6/22/19 7:56 PM
1/1/01
Bukabuki - 

Rvd and booker t would both destroy hughes

No.

Hell no.

I'll see myself out of this thread. The WWE fans have taken over.
6/22/19 8:06 PM
12/22/18

There are weight classes for a reason. Booker t beat up Batista.

6/22/19 9:08 PM
1/8/04
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

Tim was always beatable. He worked hard and was a big dude. Nobody would call him "gifted" in anything. Anyone can get KOed but that don't surprise me.

Kane is so much bigger, stronger, and more athletic than Tim as well.
6/22/19 9:14 PM
1/8/04
Liyon - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Bukabuki - 

Is that why Hughes didn't jump in to help his buddy!

It's pretty common knowledge a lot of guys at MFS didnt like Sylvia. He was big...and that was it. Hughes probably knew Sylvia ran his mouth and deserved what was coming. Booker would work Hughes anyway. Then he would get distracted as RVD jumps from the bar and side kicks the midget to his dome.
6/22/19 9:15 PM
1/12/05

When Lesnar was UFC champ, he was asked about legit tough pro wrestlers and said that Kane and Kurt Angle were two guys who would do well in MMA. He talked about Kane being the strongest man he ever came up against. 

6/22/19 9:41 PM
1/8/04
Bobby Lupo - 

When Lesnar was UFC champ, he was asked about legit tough pro wrestlers and said that Kane and Kurt Angle were two guys who would do well in MMA. He talked about Kane being the strongest man he ever came up against. 

Big Show said that when Kane picks him up, he doesn't feel like a giant anymore. Kane literally walks around the ring for 30+ seconds with a 500lbs man on his shoulder and puts him down when he wants. There is a vid where Big Show said Kane ribbed him once at a house show and walked around for over a minute, Big Show was telling him to put him down because it didn't look realistic anymore and he just ignored Big Show while carrying him around for a couple more mins. Kane also has a longer reach than Jon Jones.