UnderGround Forums Haku/Meng in UFC 4

6/22/19 9:46 PM
12/22/18

I don't see anybody in the UFC stopping kane

6/22/19 9:48 PM
12/22/18

And guys like Kane and undertaker kept their mouth shut around bruiser brody. And Danny hodge humiliated bruiser brody. Levels way beyond ufc

6/22/19 10:03 PM
7/10/03

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

6/22/19 10:48 PM
12/22/18
Acestanley -

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

Agree

6/23/19 3:54 AM
10/19/14
Bukabuki -

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

I see we have a new moron on the forum.

6/23/19 8:43 AM
12/22/18
RichardSteel -
Bukabuki -

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

Are you saying that the big show isn't a subject matter expert? 

6/23/19 11:55 AM
1/1/01
Bukabuki -
RichardSteel -
Bukabuki -

Are you saying that the big show isn't a subject matter expert? 

I think they were talking lifting.  That's different than grappling strength.  

6/23/19 12:45 PM
12/22/18

No he said in the ring

6/23/19 12:47 PM
1/1/01
Bukabuki -

No he said in the ring

You know lifting people in pro wrestling matches and wrestling someone for real are two different things right?

Good troll bro, good troll.

6/23/19 1:05 PM
12/22/18

Are you employed by the ufc or something? The ufc has never had the best. You just read about kane beating up the ufc champion.

6/23/19 5:19 PM
7/24/16
Bukabuki -

And guys like Kane and undertaker kept their mouth shut around bruiser brody. And Danny hodge humiliated bruiser brody. Levels way beyond ufc

Yeah, pretty sure Brusier Brody was dead long before Kane and Undertaker broke into professional wrestling. Brody was tough, but he had no answer for the scissors.

Edited: 6/23/19 7:18 PM
12/22/18
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
Bukabuki -

Yeah, pretty sure Brusier Brody was dead long before Kane and Undertaker broke into professional wrestling. Brody was tough, but he had no answer for the scissors.

Go watching some wrestling. Undertaker wrestled (got squashed) him under a mask. He went by Texas red I believe. Check YouTube.. I'm sure kane ran across him at some point. Heck even al snow wrestled him.

6/23/19 7:22 PM
12/22/18

6/23/19 11:39 PM
9/24/12

If you really read the legends of Haku's fights, they mostly involve him eye gouging someone's eyeball out of their skull. Tough, yes, but a skilled fighter? Doubtful.

6/24/19 9:20 PM
9/27/15
blabbermouth - Lots of people on this thread saying he had no fight training. He was a sumo wrestler, and a pretty good one.

Yeah, so was Emannuel Yarbrough and he was also a very good amateur wrestler but still lost badly..as did Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao
6/24/19 9:56 PM
9/27/15
Acestanley - 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though
Edited: 6/24/19 9:58 PM
12/22/18
ons ear -
Acestanley - 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though

Youve lost your mind. No wrestler mentions severn when asked tough guys. All the modern ones mention haku. Severn absolutely kept his mouth shut around haku. You don't realize how high level these pro wrestlers are. Heck senior citizen dory funk punked severn who wanted no part of him .There's more than just takedowns.

6/24/19 11:13 PM
8/20/16
ons ear - 
blabbermouth - Lots of people on this thread saying he had no fight training. He was a sumo wrestler, and a pretty good one.

Yeah, so was Emannuel Yarbrough and he was also a very good amateur wrestler but still lost badly..as did Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao

hello, you literate genius. I never said he would do well, I said he had considerable sumo training and the people saying he had no fight training were wrong.

Words? How do they work?

Motherfucking magic up in this bitch.
6/25/19 3:39 AM
1/8/04
I like Tito, but Rick Rude sleeps him in the first. Mr. Perfect would have also beat Wanderlei based on styles.
6/25/19 5:26 AM
1/23/06
Dan Severn back then would thrash Meng. Ken would tap him with a leglock and Royce would have locked up an arm or swept him to mount etc.
6/25/19 5:29 AM
1/23/06
Otlwgt - 

Rick Steiner on Meng vs Marines

Now there's a pro wrestler worth making this thread for. The Steiner brothers were top tier NCAA wrestlers.
6/25/19 7:09 AM
12/22/18
CRE -
Otlwgt - 

Rick Steiner on Meng vs Marines

Now there's a pro wrestler worth making this thread for. The Steiner brothers were top tier NCAA wrestlers.

The steiners wouldn't mess with haku or Ron Simmons.

6/25/19 7:10 AM
12/22/18
Otlwgt -

Some guys are just too big and strong..

And these guys are on another level when it comes to shear size.. Hafthor could have killed Connor if he was mad and wanted to hurt Connor. 

I'm talking grabbing Connor up by his wrist like he was a 5 year old and crushing his wrist just by squeezing... Dude is over 400lbs

Agree. Thanks for the insight

6/25/19 7:11 AM
12/22/18
Otlwgt -
CRE - Dan Severn back then would thrash Meng. Ken would tap him with a leglock and Royce would have locked up an arm or swept him to mount etc.

Pissed off Kane wrecks all those guys in a UFC tournament IMO...

Royce gets choke slammed then stepped on.. Ken gets punched into a living death.. Severn gets tossed over the cage and into the crowd..

Kane is too much IMO... I legit believe Kane is the real one you dont want to fuck with..

Hafthor Bjornson is another one that would rule the early UFC... I know he was on Game of Thrones but I know him from worlds strongest man and arm wrestling...

Hard to argue with this

6/25/19 12:55 PM
9/27/15
blabbermouth - 
ons ear - 

hello, you literate genius. I never said he would do well, I said he had considerable sumo training and the people saying he had no fight training were wrong.

Words? How do they work?

Motherfucking magic up in this bitch.

Relax Francis

It's obvious you completely missed my point ..these other guys had extensive sumo training as well and it was useles in a fight so what am I getting at here? That sumo training is not actual fight training at all, it's a very strange niche sport..