UnderGround Forums Haku/Meng in UFC 4

23 days ago
12/22/18

I don't see anybody in the UFC stopping kane

23 days ago
12/22/18

And guys like Kane and undertaker kept their mouth shut around bruiser brody. And Danny hodge humiliated bruiser brody. Levels way beyond ufc

23 days ago
7/10/03

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

23 days ago
12/22/18
Acestanley -

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

Agree

23 days ago
10/19/14
Bukabuki -

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

I see we have a new moron on the forum.

23 days ago
12/22/18
RichardSteel -
Bukabuki -

Meng is stronger than lesner. Heck john cena is confirmed stronger than lesner by big show. 

Are you saying that the big show isn't a subject matter expert? 

22 days ago
1/1/01
Bukabuki -
RichardSteel -
Bukabuki -

Are you saying that the big show isn't a subject matter expert? 

I think they were talking lifting.  That's different than grappling strength.  

22 days ago
12/22/18

No he said in the ring

22 days ago
1/1/01
Bukabuki -

No he said in the ring

You know lifting people in pro wrestling matches and wrestling someone for real are two different things right?

Good troll bro, good troll.

22 days ago
12/22/18

Are you employed by the ufc or something? The ufc has never had the best. You just read about kane beating up the ufc champion.

22 days ago
7/24/16
Bukabuki -

And guys like Kane and undertaker kept their mouth shut around bruiser brody. And Danny hodge humiliated bruiser brody. Levels way beyond ufc

Yeah, pretty sure Brusier Brody was dead long before Kane and Undertaker broke into professional wrestling. Brody was tough, but he had no answer for the scissors.

Edited: 22 days ago
12/22/18
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
Bukabuki -

Yeah, pretty sure Brusier Brody was dead long before Kane and Undertaker broke into professional wrestling. Brody was tough, but he had no answer for the scissors.

Go watching some wrestling. Undertaker wrestled (got squashed) him under a mask. He went by Texas red I believe. Check YouTube.. I'm sure kane ran across him at some point. Heck even al snow wrestled him.

22 days ago
12/22/18

22 days ago
9/24/12

If you really read the legends of Haku's fights, they mostly involve him eye gouging someone's eyeball out of their skull. Tough, yes, but a skilled fighter? Doubtful.

21 days ago
9/27/15
blabbermouth - Lots of people on this thread saying he had no fight training. He was a sumo wrestler, and a pretty good one.

Yeah, so was Emannuel Yarbrough and he was also a very good amateur wrestler but still lost badly..as did Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao
21 days ago
9/27/15
Acestanley - 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though
Edited: 21 days ago
12/22/18
ons ear -
Acestanley - 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though

Youve lost your mind. No wrestler mentions severn when asked tough guys. All the modern ones mention haku. Severn absolutely kept his mouth shut around haku. You don't realize how high level these pro wrestlers are. Heck senior citizen dory funk punked severn who wanted no part of him .There's more than just takedowns.

21 days ago
8/20/16
ons ear - 
blabbermouth - Lots of people on this thread saying he had no fight training. He was a sumo wrestler, and a pretty good one.

Yeah, so was Emannuel Yarbrough and he was also a very good amateur wrestler but still lost badly..as did Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao

hello, you literate genius. I never said he would do well, I said he had considerable sumo training and the people saying he had no fight training were wrong.

Words? How do they work?

Motherfucking magic up in this bitch.
21 days ago
1/8/04
I like Tito, but Rick Rude sleeps him in the first. Mr. Perfect would have also beat Wanderlei based on styles.
21 days ago
9/27/18
Jored1990 - 
Bukabuki -
Jored1990 -
Bukabuki -

All prowrestlers pick haku over lesner. They would have the most insight. 

I doubt he’d have beat minawa in a MMA fight, let alone the guy who won the heavyweight title 

Wrestlers know who are the toughest in the locker room. Angle already embarrassed lesner. Heck even mr perfect took down lesner on an airplane.

Wasn’t Bradshaw meant to be a tough guy? He was a completely uncoordinated lummox in the brawl for all like everybody in that tournament. Kurt Angle isn’t really in the same league athletically as the rest of those lunk heads. Minowa snaps his shit up in less than a minute

I heard Angle wrestled a bunch of wrestlers backstage.. Pinned them all with ease.. Big Show and Lesnar were 2 of the wrestlers Angle schooled backstage...

He beat them back to back to back one after another...

That's just what I've heard.

As far as Meng. He supposedly KO'd a bunch of Marines who tried to jump him.. Ravishing Rick Rude jumped in to help and KO'd a couple .. Those 2 left like 10 marines knocked out in a bar...

Everyone says Meng was no joke.. He would bite your nose off and pull out eye balls and shit from what I remember hearing...
21 days ago
9/27/18
Bukabuki - 

I don't see anybody in the UFC stopping kane

Me either

Kane is a fucking monster...

He isn't the fighting type.. I hear he is like a scholar in real life.. Nerdy type I guess.. Not a confrontational guy..
21 days ago
9/27/18

Speaking of Kane. He is now a mayor

He isn't the fighting type.. I'm not saying he cant.. I've heard he just isn't anything like his WWE character

21 days ago
9/27/18

Stevie Ray thinks Meng might be able to beat Brock

21 days ago
9/27/18

Rick Steiner on Meng vs Marines

21 days ago
9/27/18

2 Cold Scorpio on beating Hawk's ass

He also watched Paul Orndorff beat up Vader.. Witnessed Arn Anderson and Sid Vicious fight.. I believe Arn stabbed up Sid Vicious with scissors and still got his ass beat...