UnderGround Forums Haku/Meng in UFC 4

6/25/19 1:42 PM
9/27/15
Bukabuki - 
ons ear -
Acestanley - 

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though

Youve lost your mind. No wrestler mentions severn when asked tough guys. All the modern ones mention haku. Severn absolutely kept his mouth shut around haku. You don't realize how high level these pro wrestlers are. Heck senior citizen dory funk punked severn who wanted no part of him .There's more than just takedowns.

I have to recommend after this thread ends, please refrain from posting for a few months..your trolling is downright terrible at times but it can get better if you do some reading and learn from others

Severn isn't a brain dead bar brawler..he fights as an extension of his wrestling career but mostly to get paid!
6/25/19 2:31 PM
7/24/16
Otlwgt -

2 Cold Scorpio on Arn Anderson vs Sid Vicious

2 Cold is a funny guy..

2 Cold Scorpio's cock beats anyone in UFC 4.

6/25/19 2:33 PM
12/22/18
ons ear -
Bukabuki - 
ons ear -
Acestanley - 

Haku was a legitimate competitive sumo wrestler in japan for years before becoming a pro wrestler. He wouldn’t have been an easy guy to drag down. Everyone saying that grapplers would walk over him are misguided 

UFC 4 had 3 grapplers..Royce Gracie who definitely would have clinched Haku and eventually subbed him..Dan Severn would honestly have had the easiest time vs Haku in that he takes him down fast and game over..Steve Jennum who probably could have not only out grappled but out struck Haku..Steve took down a pretty damn strong and tough Mekton Bowen..

Haku loses badly against these grapplers..Hell, I'd pick Hackney and Bowen over Haku if it stayed on the feet..Haku might beat The old karate guy that Royce fought though

Youve lost your mind. No wrestler mentions severn when asked tough guys. All the modern ones mention haku. Severn absolutely kept his mouth shut around haku. You don't realize how high level these pro wrestlers are. Heck senior citizen dory funk punked severn who wanted no part of him .There's more than just takedowns.

I have to recommend after this thread ends, please refrain from posting for a few months..your trolling is downright terrible at times but it can get better if you do some reading and learn from others

Severn isn't a brain dead bar brawler..he fights as an extension of his wrestling career but mostly to get paid!

I was on this website when you were in diapers son. Severn got punked out in wrestling. He backed down to dory. Bobby blaze almost knocked him out accidently in a match. He had shit standup. Stop pretending to be serial killer rapists also. 

6/25/19 2:35 PM
12/22/18

2 cold wouldnt back down to anybody in the UFC. Were splashes legal off the cage back in the day?

6/25/19 3:43 PM
8/20/16
ons ear - 
blabbermouth - 
ons ear - 
blabbermouth - Lots of people on this thread saying he had no fight training. He was a sumo wrestler, and a pretty good one.

Yeah, so was Emannuel Yarbrough and he was also a very good amateur wrestler but still lost badly..as did Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao

hello, you literate genius. I never said he would do well, I said he had considerable sumo training and the people saying he had no fight training were wrong.

Words? How do they work?

Motherfucking magic up in this bitch.

Relax Francis

It's obvious you completely missed my point ..these other guys had extensive sumo training as well and it was useles in a fight so what am I getting at here? That sumo training is not actual fight training at all, it's a very strange niche sport..

Hello, you literate genius, just because pure sumo wrestlers have not done well in MMA does not mean sumo wrestling is not fight training. Pure boxers haven't done well, either.
6/25/19 3:56 PM
1/1/01
Bukabuki - 
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
Bukabuki -

And guys like Kane and undertaker kept their mouth shut around bruiser brody. And Danny hodge humiliated bruiser brody. Levels way beyond ufc

Yeah, pretty sure Brusier Brody was dead long before Kane and Undertaker broke into professional wrestling. Brody was tough, but he had no answer for the scissors.

Go watching some wrestling. Undertaker wrestled (got squashed) him under a mask. He went by Texas red I believe. Check YouTube.. I'm sure kane ran across him at some point. Heck even al snow wrestled him.

Taker was pretty green and had just started wrestling at that point.

Brody was dead several years before Kane started wrestling.

Snow and Brody's career's overlapped, but Snow never had a break until well after Brody had died. The only way they'd have ever had a match was if Brody was brought in for a spot show at a indy promotion Snow was working for.
6/25/19 4:23 PM
1/1/01

2 Cold had great aireal awareness and body control!

Also, this guy would've rang Royce's ears and "tickled his brain a little" before tapping to an unknown dirty move called the triangle choke:

6/25/19 4:38 PM
12/5/15
JOB -
Bukabuki - 

Royce couldn't handle kimo. Meng is bigger and stronger.

Kimo had actually spent a year training BJJ, and had some basic understanding of escapes and submissions. Meng knew none of that.

Plus Kimo's wrestling was better too. He had a nice ankle pick.

Meng wrestled in japan though im sure he knew some catch wrestling stuff

7/8/19 7:38 PM
12/22/18

Haku could still take jon jones today