UnderGround Forums Having testosterone level lab work done....

26 days ago
7/8/16

How do I make sure my levels are as low as possible at the time I get the labs done?

26 days ago
12/13/11

post your results and a picture. bet mine are lower but I'm jacked as fuck. dont use it as an excuse. 

26 days ago
10/16/06

Minimum sleep for 2/3 days, possibly an all nighter the night before and eat shitty food line burger king. That'll set you low for sure. 

26 days ago
7/8/16
Neil McCauley -

post your results and a picture. bet mine are lower but I'm jacked as fuck. dont use it as an excuse. 

Fuck off, go jerk yourself off somewhere else. Last time I got checked I was 254. 

26 days ago
6/3/06

In the morning your level is the highest. Had my tested in the afternoon and then in the morning  (about a month apart) with a difference of about 225.

So go in the afternoon if possible

26 days ago
3/26/13
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

How do I make sure my levels are as low as possible at the time I get the labs done?

Start voting democrat. Thats guaranteed to drop your test at least 500 points.

26 days ago
7/8/16
El Duderino -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

That’s a good one!

26 days ago
8/10/07
unenforceable -

In the morning your level is the highest. Had my tested in the afternoon and then in the morning  (about a month apart) with a difference of about 225.

If you go in PM they will usually make you come back and retest in the morning, for exactly that reason. If you are at 250 and your free testosterone is low you should probably start TRT.  I was at like 275 when I started.  

26 days ago
12/9/18

Smoke weed and don’t sleep 

26 days ago
5/17/01
ufcwatcher -

Seriously though.

Get on Anavar or tren or a competing hormone.

That should tank your test levels.

Does absolutely everything else but test work like that?

26 days ago
5/30/15
El Duderino -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

And your IQ. 

26 days ago
1/1/01

Don’t fuck with your endocrine system 

26 days ago
7/8/16
The Diet Butcher -

Don’t fuck with your endocrine system 

My doctor sent me to an endocrinologist that’s why I’m going in for a second test. Nasty depression and my immune has suffered from cutting weight improperly at a young age. 

26 days ago
12/13/11

26 days ago
12/13/11
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Neil McCauley -

Fuck off, go jerk yourself off somewhere else. Last time I got checked I was 254. 

238 for me 

26 days ago
12/13/11

26 days ago
12/13/11

you wanna skip the hard work and use steroids. we get it but dont act like it's holding you back. 

26 days ago
7/8/16
Neil McCauley -

you wanna skip the hard work and use steroids. we get it but dont act like it's holding you back. 

Your tests are from 2016. I’m not what you would consider lazy either 

26 days ago
7/8/16

ya I really skip the hard work
26 days ago
12/13/11
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
Neil McCauley -

Your tests are from 2016. I’m not what you would consider lazy either 

if you read the test that's when the calculation for bioavailability was updated not when I took the test. it probably was around then though so my t levels should be even lower. serious how am i so jacked with such low t levels? maybe my T is actually way higher and I wa just caught on a very low day where my sleep was off multiple days in a row and I trained like an animal?  I dont get it honestly. I should get it re tested. 

26 days ago
12/13/11
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

ya I really skip the hard work

you look good bro. 

Edited: 26 days ago
7/8/16

Hey bro stroke your ego some more in a forum full of guys. 

With that being said you are pretty jacked

Edited: 26 days ago
12/13/11
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

my bad dude continue on. I'm not depressed like you but I do have auto immune disease ulcerative colitis like GSP. perhaps low T is the culprit? 

26 days ago
7/8/16
Neil McCauley -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

my bad dude continue on. I'm not depressed like you but I do have auto immune disease ulcerative colitis like GSP. perhaps low T is the culprit? 

Haha I wouldn’t know! Not a doctor, I just do what mine tell me to do. I chose to get punched in the head while they went to med school. I’m clearly listening to them

26 days ago
1/26/08
greco yeoman -
unenforceable -

If you go in PM they will usually make you come back and retest in the morning, for exactly that reason. If you are at 250 and your free testosterone is low you should probably start TRT.  I was at like 275 when I started.  

If that’s the case, why wouldnt someone flip your sleep schedule the week before and start waking up at 3-4am, go in 11am. 

Getting test for me was easy, once i hit mid 30s just asked for it and Dr said OK. My Dr will give me whatever the fuck I want though as we are cool. Depending on your insurance though, might just be cheaper to order it from Naps or someone in China vs paying your prescription cost in USA.